PDA

View Full Version : June PhotoPass Share

mom2garrett&kylee
05-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Did I miss the sign up? I didn't think I'd seen one going around and then I saw the August one and wondered if I missed it?

Thanks!

mo3bys
05-18-2008, 01:59 PM
We would be interested in a June photo share too if there is one out there.

kmr444
05-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Don't know exactly how it works, but going June 1-5 and would also like to do it!

Cathy

sftnslky
05-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Count us in as well, we are going June 4-8, not exactly sure how it all works, but we wouldn't be able to 'share' until after we return from the cruise part of our vacation. We are leaving Disneyland the afternoon of the 8th, heading over to San Padero and leaving for an additional 7 nights. Let me know. Thanks in advance.

mo3bys
05-18-2008, 06:02 PM
If there isn't one we can join I would be willing to pre-order the cd and make all the copies for everyone. I will have to read up on how to get it together :)

2ndStar
05-18-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm also interested June 10-14. Would love to share a PhotoPass.

kmr444
05-18-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi! mo3bys!

I'll help in any way I can but as I said before I don't know how it works! How could I get $ to you. I could pay via Paypal or get an American money order when we are there. Thanks!

Cathy

jpharis
05-18-2008, 07:15 PM
I might be interested in this as well. I just don't know how it works!! We'll be in the parks June 3-7.

mott
05-18-2008, 07:17 PM
We too are going June 8-12. Depending on the details, we might want to join in. I tried to do a search for one for June and only found one that was late June into July. So there might not be one for June. If anyone knows different, please let us know.
Thanks.

mom2garrett&kylee
05-18-2008, 09:11 PM
I see some are interested! Yea! I was hoping some veteran would guide us through it! This is my first time going to disney since they've had photo pass...so I have no clue how a share works...but I'm interested in it!

nuts4wdw
05-18-2008, 09:30 PM
I would be interested in an early June share, as well. We are going down June 3-7. Hoping for some great weather and good times. If anyone decides to head this up, I'm willing to pay by paypal. In fact, I'm currently on a Sept. WDW share :rotfl: . Pm me if it gets going!

mo3bys
05-18-2008, 10:31 PM
This is what I found form another photopass share. I will be in DL May31st-June4th. We will have to have all the pics in By June 30th so I can order the CD. Our pictures will only be available to order 30 days from our trips. i have a paypal account and we can set it up the same way the person below did (Thanks to graceluvswdw for all her information)

[QUOTE=GraceLuvsWDW;23494261]The way it works is this:
I pre-order the CD for $99.00. I create an account and username everyone can use. Everyone will pre-pay me before their trip (by a predetermined date we all agree upon) via paypal. We will come up with an amount everyone will pay based on: the total price of the CD ($99), the cost of postage ($1.64 for each mailout), the cost of CD's, jewel cases and bubble mailers ($2.00 each set mailed), and the paypal cost which is 2% I believe. When you are in the parks, take as many pictures with the Photopass photographers as you want. There's no limit! Then, when you return from your trip you enter your Photopass card numbers into our account and edit the photos using the Disney embellishments and frames. Plus, you can crop, rotate, etc with their Photopass website. Once everyone has entered their numbers and completed their edits (we'll arrange a predetermined schdule) , I'll order the CD. When I receive it, I'll burn the CD's with only the photos specific to each person in the group and I'll include the pdf of the Copyright release form. Then I'll mail the Cd's out and Viola! We'll all share in the cost and save money!

mo3bys
05-18-2008, 11:14 PM
It is only $79.95 to order it after our vacation( Only for Disneyland and Ca Adv.). I can order it on th 5th of June when I come back. That would save some more also :)

kmr444
05-19-2008, 09:54 AM
mo3bys,

Thank you for researching this! We are at HoJo's June 1-5th. I would gladly pay you cash if we were by chance to meet!

So, If I understand this--all participants get separate photopass #'s with our first pictures in the parks and then link online to one account??

Cathy

mo3bys
05-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Yes, Everyone will have different photopass cards. I even saw that someone suggested to write down your photopass card numbers or take a pic of your card in case you loose it. THe pictures are tracked by your number on your card. The People who take the pics will scan your card and take your pictures and hand the card back to you. We had a couple from our last trip. When you get back from your vacation we will have set up one account for all of us to share. You just have to make sure you load your pictures into our account and not a seperate one. Otherwise you will have to order your own cd. I have read that once you download your pictures they can't be transfered to a different account. Hope this helps :)

mo3bys
05-19-2008, 11:17 AM
If anyone is interested in sharing with us please PM me and once we see how many people want to share we can calculate a price. This is new to me too so any advice is appreciated :)

jeniferjuniper
05-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Hi, I would love to join your photopass share. I am not able to pm you as I don't have a high enough post count.

mom2garrett&kylee
05-19-2008, 03:43 PM
I just PM'd you!!
You are awesome!!

jpharis
05-19-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm interested, too, but can't PM you either. We'll be there June 3-7.

sftnslky
05-19-2008, 06:17 PM
It is only $79.95 to order it after our vacation( Only for Disneyland and Ca Adv.). I can order it on th 5th of June when I come back. That would save some more also :)

That would be awesome... As my last post was saying we won't be back till the 16th, so just let me know how much $$ to send to you and where to send them to. I see you are also in Northern Ca... We are in Stockton, we might be neighbors?

quest4dl
05-19-2008, 09:20 PM
We'll be there June 6th-11th and I just pm'ed mo3bys. I've been reading about these shares and didn't have any idea how it worked. Thanks so much to mo3bys for taking the time and effort to head it up! :flower3:

tenkaren
05-19-2008, 10:15 PM
mo3bys,

Thanks for the info. I cannot pm you as well. I will be going from June 19 to 23. Is it OK to share the account with you ?

Thanks

Karen

mo3bys
05-19-2008, 11:23 PM
I think we have enough to close this photo share.....Here is who we have so far......
Jperiod May 22, 26-28, June 1st
myself (mo3bys) May31-June 4th
8caliace May 31-June 4th
mom2garrett&kylee June 1-3rd
kmr444 June 1-5th
jpharis June 3-7th
nuts4wdw June 3-7th
sftnslky June 4-8th
quest4dl June 6-11th
mott June 8-12th
??2ndStar June 10-14th
TiggerandTink June 15-17th
tenkaren June 19-23rd
disney-inspired
jeniferjuniper

I will email everyone tomorrow with information. I think we have enough people and I don't want to get in over my head :) So if it is all right with all of you I am going to close this share to all of us :)

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 12:03 AM
I also wanted to say if I missed any one who wanted to be in the group also please let me know....I think I have everyone down but I could've made a mistake :)

Jperiod
05-20-2008, 12:37 AM
oh, oh! Can I still join? I was busy fiddling around, making an account while you went and "closed" it. Silly me... I'm really trying to make a budget trip, but really want to get the CD.

Not sure how my dates work though. I don't fit in May's, but not sure for June? I'm going May 22, 26-28, and June 1.

Is it 30 days from first use, or last date of photos on the card? Oct was our first time with photopass and didn't realize it was cheaper to buy AT the park than back at home, so we only ended up with 2 photos. When we went back in Dec, I went to buy the CD there, and mentioned my disappointment from my Oct trip and they said they still had the photos on file and we able to pull up my October trip, add them to my Dec, and let me buy a CD with them all even though it had been 2 months! This was AT the park though, and kinda made it seem like it was just there.

So since I'm new, guess I can't PM you either...

Jperiod
05-20-2008, 12:53 AM
Just found this informative thread that I can't post the link to because I'm too new:
disboardsDOTcom/showthread.php?p=22284894#post22284894&highlight=photopass+works

And they say:
There are two separate 30 day periods to be aware of. The first is that you have 30 days from the date the picture is taken to enter the photopass number on an online account. Once the photo is on an online account, you have 30 days from then that you can order. So, the first date that anyone uploads photos to the online account will determine the date you must order the CD - 30 days from that date. Everyone must be done with their edits before then, and I'd recommend ordering at least one day before they expire so you have time to work out any issues in case something arises when you place the CD order.

So can I join your share please??? :goodvibes

TiggerandTink
05-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Darn, I missed out again. If anyone backs out or you have another opening I would love to join your share. We will be there June 15-17.

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 08:42 AM
So can I join your share please??? :goodvibes

Yes :)

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Darn, I missed out again. If anyone backs out or you have another opening I would love to join your share. We will be there June 15-17.

We will add you in too if you want......BUT......you will have to be the last.....We have 13-15 people now :)

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 08:47 AM
I also wanted to make sure everyone was going to Disneyland and Ca Adv. Because I am purchasing the CD for Disneyland/Ca adv for the $79.98 not the one that does WDW & DL for the $99/125.
Just wanted to make sure we were all going to the same place :)

tenkaren
05-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks mo3bys, I have access to a PAYPAL account so payment should be OK. I live in Canada so I will have to pay extra for the mailing charge. I still cannot PM you. Maybe if you can PM me and giving me your e-mail address, I can give you more details.

I will be going to LA Disneyland and not WDW.
:flower3:

Jperiod
05-20-2008, 09:39 AM
Yes, please PM me your email address as well. I cannot reply to your PM until I hit 10 messages. :headache: I'll email you back and give you my info. I leave on Thursday!! :woohoo:

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 09:42 AM
This will be our group :)

Jperiod May 22, 26-28, June 1st
myself (mo3bys) May31-June 4th
8caliace May 31-June 4th
mom2garrett&kylee June 1-3rd
kmr444 June 1-5th
jpharis June 3-7th
nuts4wdw June 3-7th
sftnslky June 4-8th
quest4dl June 6-11th
mott June 8-12th
Disneymayz June 8-13th
??2ndStar June 10-14th
TiggerandTink June 15-17th
tenkaren June 19-23rd
disney-inspired
jeniferjuniper

If everyone can put what day they will be home/able to download their pics I can make a schedule up for everyone to have separate download days. That way I can try to keep the pics seperated. I am not sure if I can but I will try to separate everyones pics on their cd. And if everyone can let me know what their zip code is I can figure out postage.
Thanks so much :)

disneymayz
05-20-2008, 09:46 AM
Thank you mo3bys. Quick question "When Photopass first started I thought that you were only able to have 5 - 6 cards per account? " I hope that is not the case anymore but if so there is enough people that it still be a lot cheeper if only 5 per account. Thanks again :worship:

Zipcode 17551

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Everything I have read so far says that you can have as many cards as you want. I am new at this too though and if anyone has info on it that would be great :)

disneymayz
05-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Great !!!! I will be waiting for further instructions.

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Here is some info off of a site that quest4dl found
(Thanks quest4dl :)

Sometimes the hardest part about using Disney's PhotoPass is finding a PhotoPass photographer - the rest couldn't be any easier. The first time you have your photo taken, you will be handed a Disney's PhotoPass card. The card has a unique 16-digit alphanumeric code on it that the Disney's PhotoPass photographer scans in via a two-dimensional barcode that links all the Disney's PhotoPass photos s/he takes to that individual card. Note the code is more important than the card itself, so take extra care by recording it either by taking a photo of it with your own camera, writing the number down, sending it via a text message, etc. Some guests write some sort of contact information on the card itself in case it gets lost, but that's relying on someone else to find it and to make the effort for you.
Part of the genius of the system is that there is no limit to how many cards you can have and combine at a later time. That means if your group separates, each group can have its own card to be added to everyone else's later on. Also, should you forget the card in the room or lose it (glad you wrote the number down now?), you can ask for a new card. Speaking from personal experience, sometimes it's easier to just ask for a new card than dig through a deep and over-stuffed cargo pants pocket. Some guests have been known to use their cards for multiple trips, but it's completely unnecessary and in fact might cause an unforeseen issue as changes are made to the system.

It's been said that while the number of photos is unlimited, the system has an issue with seeing beyond 999 photos on one particular card. While rare is the case someone will be able to get that many photos taken in total, I recommend a more practical approach and perhaps simply getting a new card every few days of your vacation.

quest4dl
05-20-2008, 10:00 AM
There is a site, stitchkingdom, which seems quite detailed and up to date about photopass. I'm not posting the link because I'm not sure of the rules but it is easy to find since it is a main forum on the site. It would be a good idea for everyone to look it over so they understand what photopass involves.

Mo3bys - you seem very organized and on top of things. Thanks again so much for taking on this task!

Jperiod
05-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Should also mention, in the event you loose the card and the number, if you vaguely remember a photo spot day/time (such as in front of the castle on thursday evening), the photoshop will let you scan all the photos taken to try to find your group (and thus, the rest of your photos!). That's how I was able to get my Oct trip photos on my Dec trip CD, even though I didn't have the old card with me. :) Photopass totally rocks!

Okay...back to packing... :laundy:

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 04:22 PM
Days in the Park..........................Download times
Jperiod May 22, 26-28, June 1st.......
myself (mo3bys) May31-June 4th.....June 6th
8caliace May 31-June 4th.................
mom2garrett&kylee June 1-3rd........
kmr444 June 1-5th.........................June 7th
jpharis June 3-7th..........................
nuts4wdw June 3-7th.....................
sftnslky June 4-8th........................
quest4dl June 6-11th.....................
mott June 8-12th...........................
Disneymayz June 8-13th................
??2ndStar June 10-14th.................
TiggerandTink June 15-17th...........
tenkaren June 19-23rd...................
disney-inspired June 2nd................June 3rd
jeniferjuniper May 23-June 4th.......June 8th

These are the dates that everyone has chose to download their pics.
As everyone picks a day I will add it in here. :) I am still waiting for a response from one person to make sure they wanted to join before we can arrange a price and payment options :)

mott
05-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Days in the Park..........................Download times
jpharis June 3-7th..........................
nuts4wdw June 3-7th.....................
quest4dl June 6-11th.....................
mott June 8-12th...........................June 16th
Disneymayz June 8-13th................
??2ndStar June 10-14th.................
tenkaren June 19-23rd...................

2ndStar
05-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Mo3Boys!! I got your PM but can't reply (not enough posts yet apparently, darn it!). Please count me in. If you PM me your email address, I'll email you back offlist. Thanks!

disneymayz
05-20-2008, 07:48 PM
If I download June 16th, I will have till June 28th or whatever time you finalize the cd to do editing? If that is the case then we will download the
14th or 15th. Depends on DW if we are staying at her parents a day or 2.

jpharis
05-20-2008, 07:59 PM
I'll take June 9th if it's still available.

Thank you so much for doing this for all of us!!!

nuts4wdw
05-20-2008, 08:58 PM
I would like to sign up for the 12th of June for my download date. Download date sounds so official :rotfl: I think I will be able to find my computer underneath all of the dirty clothes from our trip by then:rotfl: Let me know if that won't work. My zip code is 83334. thanks

quest4dl
05-20-2008, 09:54 PM
First choice download date: June 13th

tenkaren
05-20-2008, 09:57 PM
I will be back home on July 2nd and will be able to upload and edit on July 3rd.

If this is too late, I can try to upload and edit on June 28 or 29. I will be staying at a relative's place at that time.

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 10:42 PM
Here is the list so far....

Days in the Park..........................Download days :)
jpharis June 3-7th..........................June 9th
nuts4wdw June 3-7th.....................June 12th
quest4dl June 6-11th.....................June 13th
Disneymayz June 8-13th................June 14th or 15th
2ndStar June 10-14th.................
tenkaren June 19-23rd...................June 28th or 29th

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 10:44 PM
If this is too late, I can try to upload and edit on June 28 or 29. I will be staying at a relative's place at that time.

If you could do the download and editing then that would be great. I had planned on ordering the Cd on the 28th or 29th. You will be the last one to do their downloading/editing b4 I order the cd. Our first download will be on the 3rd so we have to make sure and get it in in time.

mo3bys
05-20-2008, 11:07 PM
If you haven't sent me your zip code can you please PM me so I can get the postage figured out. Also please look what days are left and pick a day that you will be able to download your pictures. That way your pictures are all together and easier to separate if possible. We are going to have a lot of pictures :)

mom2garrett&kylee
05-21-2008, 11:45 AM

Days in the Park..........................Download days
mom2garrett&kylee June 1-3rd........ June 5th

mo3bys
05-21-2008, 12:08 PM

Jperiod May 22, 26-28, June 1st.......June 4th

sftnslky
05-21-2008, 05:59 PM

sftnslky June 4-8th........................ june 17th

TiggerandTink
05-22-2008, 12:19 AM
I could download on the 24th or 25th

mo3bys
05-22-2008, 08:15 AM
TiggerandTink June 15-17th...........June 24th or 25th

mareed
05-22-2008, 10:31 PM
I've set up my own June DL/WDW share, but just wanted to do a sort of "Good neighbor" check and see whether anyone on this share has done this before... The reason I ask is because I'm seeing 16 different groups, and the on-line account gets extremely difficult to navigate and find and edit your photos when a large number of pictures is added. :scared1:

I've done these shares several times, and I limit my groups to 6. This is with a mix of DL and WDW trips and since WDW trips tend to be longer, the people may tend to end up with more photos. With shorter DL trips, I might consider up to 10 people, but I have to say that 16 seems a bit extreme. :rolleyes1

I'm really not trying to barge in, but just wanted to make sure you were aware of how it could be with such a large group. I ended up with almost 300 pics from DL from a week long trip. If all 16 people had that many, that would be 4800 pics! :scared:

mo3bys
05-23-2008, 08:23 AM
[QUOTE=mareed;25274950]I've set up my own June DL/WDW share, but just wanted to do a sort of "Good neighbor" check and see whether anyone on this share has done this before... The reason I ask is because I'm seeing 16 different groups, and the on-line account gets extremely difficult to navigate and find and edit your photos when a large number of pictures is added. :scared1:

What would you suggest? If you download your pics on separate days can you separate them in any way? This is my first time doing this so any help is appreciated :)
Thanks

mareed
05-23-2008, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE=mareed;25274950]I've set up my own June DL/WDW share, but just wanted to do a sort of "Good neighbor" check and see whether anyone on this share has done this before... The reason I ask is because I'm seeing 16 different groups, and the on-line account gets extremely difficult to navigate and find and edit your photos when a large number of pictures is added. :scared1:

What would you suggest? If you download your pics on separate days can you separate them in any way? This is my first time doing this so any help is appreciated :)
Thanks

By entering the photopass cards after the trip like you're already set up, then each member's pics will be grouped together. That will make it easier for you to separate them when you receive the CD's. The problem is really just the possible high number of pics that will be online. Editing pics is very slow, and the online account (especially for people with pictures entered towards the end) gets difficult to navigate.

Really, my suggestion which obviously you can take or leave... :goodvibes
... would be to split into 2 groups of 8. By my calculations, that would only be about $5 more per person and I think everyone would be much happier with the experience. I can speak from experience since I'm usually the last bunch of pictures on the account, that it can get a bit frustrating just navigating through all of the others to get to mine at the end!

Have fun with your trips and photos everyone! :hippie:

mom2garrett&kylee
05-23-2008, 03:03 PM
You Can Take Me Off Of The List. The Cheaper Price Would Be Nice But I'll Just Buy My Own Cd When I Get Home! :)

mo3bys
05-23-2008, 04:21 PM
You Can Take Me Off Of The List. The Cheaper Price Would Be Nice But I'll Just Buy My Own Cd When I Get Home! :)

Have a good trip :)

mo3bys
05-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Ok.....I have done some pricing and here is what I have so far.......Cd's will be about .20 ea, Cd bubble mailers are $1.30 each, Postage will be $1.68 each, (Except KMR444 I think it will be around $5.51 for Canada), I have extra slim cd cases I can throw in. The Potopass CD is $79.95 plus $5.00 S/H. That would bring our total to $132.65 for 15 people. Each person's share would be $8.84 each............But...............
I think we should take mareed's suggestion and make two groups.........That would make a total of $217.60 for 15 people and everyone's share would be $14.50. I think this may be a better bet. We are going to have a lot of pictures and it will be hard for the people at the end to sift thru theirs.
We could break the groups up and make the following.....
Group A

Group B

Please let me know what you think......That way people could have a couple days to download their pics too..Also I can put the Pics onto a DVD also, they hold more pics then a CD does. (I am not sure how many Cd's we will have--depending on all the pictures) The DVD would increase everyone's total by about $.80 LEt me know your opinions please :)

disneymayz
05-23-2008, 06:05 PM
The 2 groups would also give some people (the later trip takers) more time to edit. Group B then can start their download on the 13th and we will have till the 10th of July to do editing. I think that this would help "tenkaren" out big time. I am ok with splitting. $14.50 is still a lot better than $85.

A DVD will allow us to view the pics through a dvd player or on a computer correct? Or are you just using a DVD to get the extra storage space?

I am game with whatever is chosen. If I have to vote I choose "Groups".

Mo3bys should be FREE which would make everyone's around $16. Mo3bys is doing all the work. Even at $16 we all are saving close to $70.

kmr444
05-23-2008, 07:12 PM
I agree with splitting into 2 groups. Also I agree that mo3bys should not have to pay seeing as she is doing all the work!

Helen

jpharis
05-23-2008, 09:18 PM
I agree. Photo hostess should not pay, especially since you are hosting two different groups and this is your first time. You are being very generous with your time.

tenkaren
05-23-2008, 09:54 PM
I think that this would help "tenkaren" out big time.

Thanks Disneymayz for thinking about my situation- yes, that will help.
Thanks mo3bys for doing all this

I agree that we should have 2 groups. I am fine with CD or DVD- again whatever is easier for you. I also second the thought that mo3bys should not be paying for hers share.

I also want to remind mo3bys that I live in Canada and so I will have to pay the higher fee.

THanks again:flower3:

TiggerandTink
05-24-2008, 12:15 AM
I also agree with everyone else that has responded so far, 2 groups is fine with me and I also think that mo3bys should not have to pay. Paying $16 still saves me a lot of money and I am grateful for the work that she is doing to get this all together for us.

quest4dl
05-24-2008, 12:51 AM
I also agree to two groups and mo3bys free. I think there are some 5x7's thrown in the deal which I feel should also go to mo3bys. It seems like quite a job to head up the photoshare and I do appreciate all the effort. :worship:

disneymayz
05-24-2008, 07:06 AM
If 5x7 are part of it that is fine to give them to Mo3bys. I have disney Visa so I will be getting my free one at the park. It is almost here! :woohoo:

disneymayz
05-24-2008, 07:28 AM
Mo3bys how and when do you want the money? Did everyone say they are in now that he price has been anounced? Should we make a deadline so that there are no last min. price changes?

quest4dl
05-24-2008, 09:52 AM
I know we are trying to upload on a schedule so our pics stay together. However, how does editing affect the order and can you edit at the same time as another person on the account? Do we need an edit schedule too? I guess I'm confused about whether I need to complete my edits at the same time that I upload the pictures.

mott
05-24-2008, 10:02 AM
I know we are trying to upload on a schedule so our pics stay together. However, how does editing affect the order and can you edit at the same time as another person on the account? Do we need an edit schedule too? I guess I'm confused about whether I need to complete my edits at the same time that I upload the pictures.

Good questions!

mott
05-24-2008, 10:09 AM
I think 2 groups is better than the one big one and I'm agree that Mo3bys should not have to pay.

mareed
05-24-2008, 10:48 AM

I'm glad to see you all have split into 2 groups. I think you'll be much happier with the whole experience that way!

Editing does not affect the order. When you make an edit, it shows up right after the original picture and bumps the sequence number up of all the pictures after it. Also, multiple people can be logged on and editing at the same time.

Hope that helps!

Have fun everyone!

Also, I think the extra 5X7's are only included if you're purchasing the CD in the park and not making edits online, so I don't believe that would apply in your case. But do be sure to get your free 5X7 at DCA if you have Disney Visa. That will also be put on your Photopass card, so you'll get it on the CD too.

mo3bys
05-24-2008, 10:48 AM
Thank you all :) I am more the willing to pay my share though, as you all have said it is better then paying the $85.00 myself :) Thanks for all your kindness :)

From what I have read today it looks like we need to have one download day and then we can edit the pics until the day the cd is ordered. Whoever is the first to download, when they are done, they can type a response in here letting the next person know they can start. I saw this happen on another thread and thought that may work for us as well. When you are done editing also let me know on the thread and if we are all done editing b4 the order date we can always order the cd earlier :) I just want everyone to have enough time to make their pictures special :)
As far as payment, you can mail it, I have a paypal account, or you can leave it at the front desk of my hotel (I will be at the Ramada Inn Maingate from the 31st-4th) Whatever is the best for you.
Here are the groups we have............
Group A
Order date June 21st?????.........................:)

Group B
Order date July 10th?????.........................:)

mo3bys
05-24-2008, 10:50 AM
I'm glad to see you all have split into 2 groups. I think you'll be much happier with the whole experience that way!

Editing does not affect the order. When you make an edit, it shows up right after the original picture and bumps the sequence number up of all the pictures after it. Also, multiple people can be logged on and editing at the same time.

Hope that helps!

Have fun everyone!

Also, I think the extra 5X7's are only included if you're purchasing the CD in the park and not making edits online, so I don't believe that would apply in your case. But do be sure to get your free 5X7 at DCA if you have Disney Visa. That will also be put on your Photopass card, so you'll get it on the CD too.

Thank you so much for all your help :) We all really appreciate it. Thanks again

lordog
05-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Is it too late to join? We will be there June 3-8. If it is, is there a 2nd June Photopass group out there?

disneymayz
05-24-2008, 07:35 PM
I believe majority of us say Mo3bys should be free. So if you can figure the exact price out and post it and directions on what you perfer than I can get it to you. Just giving you fair warning that if you do not include yours in all of ours then I will be sending an extra $1.00-$1.50 to cover atleast 1/14th of yours. Thanks again for doing all of this. If it would be easier for you to put them on DVDs then put it in the cost. Sorry if I am rushing you I just like to get things done or I may forget.

mo3bys
05-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Is it too late to join? We will be there June 3-8. If it is, is there a 2nd June Photopass group out there?

I can add you into the 2nd group if you didn't mind waiting a bit longer--that way each group has 8 people. You have 30 days to download your pics and then 30 days to order so you would still have enough time if you wanted to be in the 2nd group. I anticipate ordering the 2nd cd July 10th. Just let me know asap :) I need to figure out a price for everyone :)
Thanks and I hope this helps (I would put you in the first group but we already have 8 people and I want to be fair to everyone)

tenkaren
05-24-2008, 10:12 PM
Group A
Order date June 21st?????.........................:)

Group B
tenkaren June 19-23rd...................July 3rd or 4th
Order date July 10th?????.........................:)

Hi- I am changing my edit date to July 3rd or 4th. If I really can upload and edit faster during my trip - I will contact mo3bys first before I do it. July 10th for order date is fine for me.

THanks again:flower3:

mo3bys
05-24-2008, 10:32 PM
:) Thanks for all your kindness, You are all very nice :)

Payments will be $14.84 each (with the exception of people who live in Canada will be $18.67 as postage is more) Please send me your information when you send in your payments (name, address, etc) I will put the pictures onto a DVD to unless you tell me otherwise (I can put in onto a CD if you would prefer)
If for some reason I have estimated incorrectly I will send everyone the amt back they overpaid with your cd. :)

As far as payment, you can mail it, I have a paypal account, or you can leave it at the front desk of my hotel (I will be at the Ramada Inn Maingate from the 31st-4th) Whatever is the best for you just let me know.

If you haven't picked a download day please put it in below :)

Group A download day
Order date June 21st?????.........................

Group B
lordog June 3rd-8th....................
Order date July 10th?????.........................

lordog
05-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Cool, I am in! I just PM'd you confirming that I will be a part of Group B.

mo3bys
05-24-2008, 11:28 PM
I am glad we could help you out. WELCOME to our group :)

lordog
05-24-2008, 11:43 PM
:yay: I really appreciate the last minute acceptance!

Group A download day
myself (mo3bys) May31-June 4th......June 6th
jeniferjuniper May 23-June 4th..........June 8th
disney-inspired June 2nd..................June 3rd

Group B
sftnslky June 4-8th............................June 17th
quest4dl June 6-11th.........................June 13th
mott June 8-12th..............................June 16th
Disneymayz June 8-13th.....................June 14th or 15th
TiggerandTink June 15-17th............... June 24th or 25th
tenkaren June 19-23rd................... June 28th or 29th
lordog June 3rd-8th...........................June 12

mo3bys
05-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Group A download day

Group B
mott June 8-12th..............................June 16th
Disneymayz June 8-13th.....................June 14th or 15th
2ndStar June 10-14th......................June 18th
TiggerandTink June 15-17th............... June 24th or 25th
tenkaren June 19-23rd................... July 3rd or 4th

mott
05-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Do you know how many pictures we can put on the CD? No one ever talked more about the DVD option...

mo3bys
05-25-2008, 05:45 PM
I am not sure how many pictures will fit onto a CD. I know that a DVD will hold more. I put the question out on the main board so hopefully someone will know :)

TiggerandTink
05-25-2008, 07:50 PM
I believe that the number of pictures you can have on a photopass account is unlimited. The will ship out however many cds are needed to hold all the pictures. From what I have gleaned from others I think the cds hold about 300 pics each so if you have 867 pics in your photopass account you would receive 3 cds.

disneymayz
05-25-2008, 08:42 PM
The question if I understand it is :
On a blank CD that you and I buy from the store can hold how many pics?

The answer woul really depend on the size of the pics. I am not sure what size a pic is. My epcot pic that I downloaded is about 32kb. I do not know where our PP CDs are and I am not bothering DW while she s in packing mode. LOL I sent you $15 so if that ets me a DVD then put mine on a DVD so I will have less CDs to file away.

mareed
05-25-2008, 09:00 PM
My most recent Photopass pics (March 2008) average 1.5 meg in size. I think a typical CD these days holds about 650 meg, so I'd estimate around 433 pics would fit on a CD.

mott
05-26-2008, 06:51 AM
If I send the extra $$, can you put my pictures on DVD? Then I will not be concerned about how many I take (although, I'm sure I won't take more than 400). I think you said it was an additional $0.80 - right?

mo3bys
05-26-2008, 11:56 AM
I quoted for the DVD's in the price already. I figured it would be easier :) If someone wants to have a CD I am willing to do that too :)

mo3bys
05-27-2008, 11:34 AM
As people send in payments I will mark Paid next to their names so I can keep track :)

Group A...................................Download day...........Paid
nuts4wdw June 3-7th.....................June 12th PAID

Group B..................................Download Day............Paid
mott June 8-12th..............................June 16th PAID
Disneymayz June 8-13th..................June 14th/15th PAID
2ndStar June 10-14th......................June 18th
TiggerandTink June 15-17th...........June 24th or 25th PAID
tenkaren June 19-23rd................... July 3rd or 4th PAID

mott
05-29-2008, 10:21 AM
I have some questions...who is going to create the photo pass accounts and how are we all going to get the password? We will have one login that Group B will share (I assume Group 1 will have a different account) - right? Then on the day we picked, we will logon and upload our photos. Then we have until the order date to make any edits (any time we want since multiple people can logon at the same time). Then we get a waver to print at the developer of our choice.

Also, does anyone know if we can keep the originals in the account and save the edited version too?

Thanks!

mo3bys
05-29-2008, 10:31 AM
I have some questions...who is going to create the photo pass accounts and how are we all going to get the password?

I am sending them out as payments are received :)

We will have one login that Group B will share (I assume Group 1 will have a different account) - right?

Yes :)

Then on the day we picked, we will logon and upload our photos. Then we have until the order date to make any edits (any time we want since multiple people can logon at the same time). Then we get a waver to print at the developer of our choice.

Yes and Yes :)

Also, does anyone know if we can keep the originals in the account and save the edited version too?

I believe the edited ones are saved next to the originals. :)(From what I have read )

Thanks!.

mo3bys
05-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Tomorrow will be my last day checking in on the message boards until we get back from our vacation. I will check back on the 5th when we are home. I hope you all have a great weekend :)

kmr444
05-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Tami,

Have a safe trip! I will leave my payment for the photopass with the front desk.

Have a magical time!!

Helen

TiggerandTink
05-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Have a great trip Tami! I hope you get dreamed and that everyone has a magical time.pixiedust: pixiedust:

lordog
05-29-2008, 11:11 PM
I would love to pay for my portion of the share but never received information from you on how to do that. I know that it was mentioned that we could mail it or use PayPal, but I need the information for either (address or PayPal account) I PM'd you several days ago. If the information is in a previous post, if anyone could direct me to it, that would be great.
Thanks!

disneymayz
05-30-2008, 07:06 AM
Our trips started. I am hoping that everyone has a great one! I wish everyone gets Dreamed and is safe. I got 6 days till we leave to start heading to DL for the first time.

mo3bys
05-30-2008, 07:46 AM
I would love to pay for my portion of the share but never received information from you on how to do that. I know that it was mentioned that we could mail it or use PayPal, but I need the information for either (address or PayPal account) I PM'd you several days ago. If the information is in a previous post, if anyone could direct me to it, that would be great.
Thanks!

I just pm'd you with the info, Sorry I thought I already sent it.

mo3bys
05-30-2008, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=disneymayz;25398434] I wish everyone gets Dreamed and is safe.

I second that..........That would be cool if everyone was dreamed........And have a great, safe,magical vacation.:wizard:

mo3bys
05-30-2008, 08:01 AM
Tami,

Have a magical time!!

Helen

I hope you have a magical time as well :)pixiedust:pixiedust:

Have a great trip Tami! I hope you get dreamed and that everyone has a magical time.pixiedust: pixiedust:

I hope you have a great trip and get deamed also....Here is some pixie dust your way too :) pixiedust:pixiedust:

mo3bys
05-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Updating :)

As people send in payments I will mark Paid next to their names so I can keep track :wizard:

Jperiod May 22, 26-28, June 1st.......June 4th PAID
myself (mo3bys) May31-June 4th......June 6th PAID
kmr444 June 1-5th.........................June 7th PAID
jpharis June 3-7th..........................June 9th PAID
jeniferjuniper May 23-June 4th..........June 8th PAID
disney-inspired June 5th..................June 10th

sftnslky June 4-8th............................June 17th Mailed pmt
quest4dl June 6-11th.........................June 13th PAID
2ndStar June 10-14th......................June 18th PAID
lordog June 3rd-8th...........................June 12 PAID

Jessd
05-31-2008, 04:32 PM
Is it too late to get in on this? We just got back today and we were there from May 25-28th.

Jperiod
06-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Tami, perhaps you can substitute Jessd for the one or two in Group A that might not be interested anymore? If that's the case...

mo3bys
06-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Tami, perhaps you can substitute Jessd for the one or two in Group A that might not be interested anymore? If that's the case...

We are waiting for a response/pmt from two people. We actually have another person interested too that pm'd me b4. I sent Jessd a pm tonight. If the other two don't want to be in the share anymore we can still fill the spots with Jessd and Hogwild. We will see :)

mo3bys
06-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Updating

As people send in payments I will mark Paid next to their names so I can keep track

hogwild ..................

sftnslky June 4-8th............................June 17th Mailed PMT

mo3bys
06-06-2008, 12:23 AM
Just wanted to send out a note.......After I have received pmt I have emailed/Pm'd you with the account name and pass code. If for some reason you didn't get it or have any problems please let me know.
Have a good day and a good vacation :)

kmr444
06-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Whoops!!! We have only been home for 10 minutes but I had to see my photopass pictures and then realised that maybe I was supposed to wait to add my photo pass # until my assigned date?? Sorry if I messed the order up.

Helen

joeysmommy
06-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Can I still jump on board with group B?
We will be there 6/16-6/19.

Thanks
Natalie

Jessd
06-06-2008, 06:36 AM
If I have already looked at my pics online under my photopass account can it be added to someone else's photopass account? If so, I would love to get in on one. If I can't, I would be willing to buy one and add anyone who wanted to share.

My pics start to expire 6-24 if anyone is interested in sharing with me.

mo3bys
06-06-2008, 04:42 PM
If I have already looked at my pics online under my photopass account can it be added to someone else's photopass account? If so, I would love to get in on one. If I can't, I would be willing to buy one and add anyone who wanted to share.

My pics start to expire 6-24 if anyone is interested in sharing
with me.

Since you have already put your pics into an account---you can't change them into another. Here is a link though to some other people who want to do a photo share. You can lead it and share your account and cut down on the price :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25363189#post25363189&highlight=

mo3bys
06-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Whoops!!! We have only been home for 10 minutes but I had to see my photopass pictures and then realised that maybe I was supposed to wait to add my photo pass # until my assigned date?? Sorry if I messed the order up.

Helen

Not a problem :)

mo3bys
06-06-2008, 04:59 PM

Thanks
Natalie

If someone backs out then yes, We will have to wait and see :)

dkick
06-06-2008, 06:14 PM
We will be in D'land June 14-18. Have PayPal and can send money anytime. Please let me know how I can get in! Thank you.

2ndStar
06-06-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm on this Photo Pass share and am leaving for my trip in just a few days. Can someone share the link with the instructions about how it works on our download day? Do I just log in and upload everything? Anything else? Thanks!

mo3bys
06-06-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm on this Photo Pass share and am leaving for my trip in just a few days. Can someone share the link with the instructions about how it works on our download day? Do I just log in and upload everything? Anything else? Thanks!

I just Pm'd you :)

mo3bys
06-06-2008, 07:38 PM

Thanks
Natalie

If we have someone back out i will let everyone know who has asked..1st come 1st serve :) Also you may want to jump in on this share that may be starting.....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25363189#post25363189&highlight=

Jessd
06-07-2008, 09:31 AM
If anyone didn't get in on the Photopass share and wants to share with me, I will be purchasing the cd on 6-23. Just send me a PM.

joeysmommy
06-07-2008, 09:53 AM
If anyone didn't get in on the Photopass share and wants to share with me, I will be purchasing the cd on 6-23. Just send me a PM.

JessD- are you starting a Group C for late June early July people?
I'd love to join your group.

Thanks

Jessd
06-07-2008, 10:33 AM
JessD- are you starting a Group C for late June early July people?
I'd love to join your group.

Thanks

My pics start to expire 6-24 so Pm me if you want to get in on it.

TiggerandTink
06-07-2008, 12:48 PM
I just found out that we don't actually have to home until the 25th, yippeee!!! Hubby had a coworker want to trade some days with him and I was able to get a few more off from my job so we are extending our trip home down the coast. Can I move my days out to the 26th/27th? Thanks

mo3bys
06-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Updating---we have had one leave so I have added hogwild into the last group to replace the person who left. :)

As people send in payments I will mark Paid next to their names so I can keep track

8caliace May 31-June 4th.....Do you still want in the group??? :)............

TiggerandTink June 15-17th...........June 26th or 27th PAID
hogwild June 16-19th........................

mo3bys
06-07-2008, 04:12 PM
I just found out that we don't actually have to home until the 25th, yippeee!!! Hubby had a coworker want to trade some days with him and I was able to get a few more off from my job so we are extending our trip home down the coast. Can I move my days out to the 26th/27th? Thanks

Not a Problem I just changed them :)

mo3bys
06-07-2008, 04:38 PM
We may have one more opening if I don't hear from another person soon.........

Waiting list :)
Joeysmommy
Dkick

are next in line if they are still interested :)

TiggerandTink
06-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Not a Problem I just changed them :)

Thank you very much. :)

joeysmommy
06-09-2008, 02:15 PM
momof3-I just PM'd you.

mo3bys
06-09-2008, 02:55 PM
I have switched a couple people around since we had some people leave. I hope this works for everyone :) (If I switched you , I sent you the new group account name and pass code)
Tami

8caliace May 31-June 4th.....Do you still want in the group??? ............
lordog June 3rd-8th...........................June 10-11th PAID

joeysmommy June 16-19th................June 19

mo3bys
06-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Group A.....When you are all finished editing please cut and paste this list and put in a 'Yes' when you are finished editing........That way I know when everyone is finished editing and I can order the Cd :)

(Group B I will make one for you when we start downloading too)

Group A...................................Editing Finished
Jperiod June 4th.......................
myself June 6th........................ Yes :)
kmr444 June 7th .....................
jeniferjuniper June 8th ............
jpharis June 9th ......................
lordog June 10-11th ...............
nuts4wdw June 12th ...............
quest4dl JJune 13th ................

Braves888
06-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Pardon me, butting in from the June/July photopass thread... I've been keeping an eye on this thread since I'm hosting a photopass share for the first time and wanted to see how you all are doing it.

I noticed that you have both hogwild and joeysmommy on your list...but they had indicated on our thread that they wanted to join our June/July share. Which one are you guys going to be on, so I can update my list and take you off if need be? If I don't hear back in a couple days I'll take you off our list and continue with the people we've got....

Thanks!
Kristy

kmr444
06-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Editng
Group A.....When you are all finished editing please cut and paste this list and put in a 'Yes' when you are finished editing........That way I know when everyone is finished editing and I can order the Cd
Thanks

(Group B I will make one for you when we start downloading too)

myself June 6th........................ Yes
kmr444 June 7th ..................... Yes
lordog June 10-11th ...............

mo3bys
06-09-2008, 04:11 PM
We will be in D'land June 14-18. Have PayPal and can send money anytime. Please let me know how I can get in! Thank you.

dkick-I wanted to let you know that we are full again
The two people on our wait list ahead of you both accepted
But......you may be able to get on this group share.....they have a group leader now and are set to go :) Good Luck
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1831872

Thanks Again :)

joeysmommy
06-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Pardon me, butting in from the June/July photopass thread... I've been keeping an eye on this thread since I'm hosting a photopass share for the first time and wanted to see how you all are doing it.

I noticed that you have both hogwild and joeysmommy on your list...but they had indicated on our thread that they wanted to join our June/July share. Which one are you guys going to be on, so I can update my list and take you off if need be? If I don't hear back in a couple days I'll take you off our list and continue with the people we've got....

Thanks!
Kristy

Kristy,

I posted a reply to the other June/July thread.
I'm going to go ahead and join the June group B share so I can get my CD sooner. Sorry to jump ship but I was excited to get in on the cancellation list.
Thanks
Natalie

Dukland
06-09-2008, 08:06 PM
We will be in DL 6/20-26. We've never done PhotoPass before. Is there a group C somewhere, we might be able to be a part of? How much would we pay then, and when, if there is room for us? and does it limit the number of pictures we can add to it?

mo3bys
06-09-2008, 09:27 PM
We will be in DL 6/20-26. We've never done PhotoPass before. Is there a group C somewhere, we might be able to be a part of? How much would we pay then, and when, if there is room for us? and does it limit the number of pictures we can add to it?

This photo share may have openings here is the link......
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1831872

lordog
06-12-2008, 12:39 AM
lordog June 10-11th ............... Yes

dkick
06-12-2008, 05:00 PM
I'd love to get in on a PhotoPass share! Can't PM anyone, so I hope someone can send me a message! I can PayPal money ASAP. Thanks.

dkick
06-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Room for one more??

Jessd
06-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Room for one more??

I sent you a pm.

disneymayz
06-14-2008, 09:27 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I uploaded my photopass today and will start editing so when I am done I will let you know or start a edit list to show it.

mo3bys
06-15-2008, 11:30 AM
When y0u are done editing please put a 'Yes' next to you name so we know when we can order the cd's :)

Group B...................................Editing Finished
Disneymayz June 14th/15th........
mott June 16th .........................
sftnslky June 17th......................
2ndStar June 18th ....................
Joeysmommy June 19................
hogwild June 20th/21st..............
TiggerandTink June 26th/27th....
tenkaren July 3rd/4th...............

mo3bys
06-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Bumpidy Bump Bump :)

mo3bys
06-17-2008, 09:59 AM
When y0u are done editing please put a 'Yes' next to you name so we know when we can order the cd's
Thanks

Opening.........

mo3bys
06-17-2008, 10:12 AM
We have one last opening............I have sent a Pm to dkick but I think they joined up with JessD. Dukland has joined the other photo share :) So I put a message out on the main board to see if any one wanted to join in :)

Also group A......As soon as everyone is done editing their pics we can order our cd :) Just cut and paste and put a yes next to you name in the thread above so we know you are finished :)

Tami

mo3bys
06-17-2008, 01:52 PM
We filled our empty space....welcome aboard lanie70 :)

lanie70 June 28th-30th...........

mo3bys
06-17-2008, 01:55 PM
I have switched a couple people around since we had some people leave. I hope this works for everyone (If I switched you , I sent you the new group account name and pass code)
Thanks
Tami

lordog June 3rd-8th...........................June 10-11th PAID

joeysmommy June 16-19th................June 19 PAID
lanie70 June 26-27th.......................June 28-30th PAid

quest4dl
06-17-2008, 02:15 PM
I'll try to finish editing tonight!

quest4dl
06-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Has anyone else uploaded their personal photos to add borders and such? We didn't end up getting alot of different photopass venues and I'd like to get some of the Disney borders on my castle pictures. Do you know what the capacity of the CD is? I'm the last group of photos and we're at around 444.

jpharis
06-18-2008, 08:21 AM
jpharis June 9th ......................Yes

mo3bys
06-18-2008, 12:08 PM
Has anyone else uploaded their personal photos to add borders and such? We didn't end up getting alot of different photopass venues and I'd like to get some of the Disney borders on my castle pictures. Do you know what the capacity of the CD is? I'm the last group of photos and we're at around 444.

I went in and played around with some of my uploaded pics...Then I clicked on order the cd and it said that the cd only includes the photopass pictures and the edited pics we have made.....So I don't think that will include our own pictures.....You can download and add borders to your pics and they offer you a 4x6 for $1.49.....Hope this helps :)

quest4dl
06-18-2008, 02:12 PM
I went in and played around with some of my uploaded pics...Then I clicked on order the cd and it said that the cd only includes the photopass pictures and the edited pics we have made.....So I don't think that will include our own pictures.....You can download and add borders to your pics and they offer you a 4x6 for $1.49.....Hope this helps :)

So I should be able to do this still even after we order the CD? I'm also looking at their photobook option.

mo3bys
06-18-2008, 07:51 PM
So I should be able to do this still even after we order the CD? I'm also looking at their photobook option.

Yes you can........They said once you download your pics and put their borders on them your pics will be in the system for 30 days. You can download 160 at a time. The borders aren't as nice as the ones that come with the photo pass pics though. But they do have some that say disneyland and 2008. They don't have any characters to add or signatures. As far as the photo book you can wait when ever you want because you will have your photopass pics on the cd so you can re-download them just as you would your normal pics and then make your book. :)

Jperiod
06-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Jperiod June 4th.......................Yes

2ndStar
06-19-2008, 11:35 AM
Pictures are uploaded, didn't do any editing, but I'm done!

2ndStar June 18th .................... YES

quest4dl
06-19-2008, 11:18 PM
quest4dl JJune 13th ................ Yes

jeniferjuniper
06-20-2008, 11:30 PM
jeniferjuniper June 8th ............yes

disneymayz
06-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Disneymayz June 14th/15th........ YES

mo3bys
06-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Group A........:banana:
We are all done and I am going to order the CD :woohoo:
:banana:

jeniferjuniper June 8th ............yes
nuts4wdw June 12th ...............Yes

quest4dl
06-24-2008, 09:55 PM
:dance3: Yay! Can't wait! I wonder if I can keep up my momentum and actually create a Disney Photobook?!

joeysmommy
06-25-2008, 12:07 PM
Joeysmommy June 19................YES

mo3bys
06-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Hi Everyone :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that when I ordered the Cd the price had went down to $59.95 instead of the $79.95....So once we get the second groups cd ordered I can figure out how much I owe you all back :) I will just send it with the cd's if that is ok :) I was shocked....I don't know if that is just a new price or if it is a special.....Better for us :) Anyway I wanted to let you all know :)

joeysmommy
06-26-2008, 12:11 AM
Yay!!
Thank you!!

mo3bys
06-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Group A.......
Good News....I just received an email with the tracking # for our CD. ....
Hopefully it will be here in the next few days
:woohoo:

kmr444
06-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Thanks so much Tami! Your organizational skills and kindness are much appreciated!!!

mott
06-29-2008, 01:35 PM
We did not find very many photopass photographers during our trip, so we only have a few original photos...As a result, I went a bit edit-crazy:upsidedow. I could probably edit for days so I just have to cut myself off and say I'm done. :)

mott June 16th .........................YES

Jperiod
06-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi Everyone :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that when I ordered the Cd the price had went down to $59.95 instead of the $79.95....So once we get the second groups cd ordered I can figure out how much I owe you all back :) I will just send it with the cd's if that is ok :) I was shocked....I don't know if that is just a new price or if it is a special.....Better for us :) Anyway I wanted to let you all know :)

Tami, I'm so thrilled and thankful you're taking care of all of this for us! Please just keep whatever my refunded portion is for yourself. :hug:

TiggerandTink
06-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Done.

TiggerandTink June 26th/27th....YES

lanie70
06-30-2008, 02:23 PM
lanie70 June 28th-30th........... YES

I finished mine! Thanks for doing this for us.
Melanie

tenkaren
07-01-2008, 12:07 AM
I have uploaded my photos. If I have time I will try to edit them ASAP so that we can order faster.

Thanks for organizing

tenkaren
07-04-2008, 12:02 AM
tenkaren July 3rd/4th............... YES

disneymayz
07-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Looks like we are just waiting for Hogwild. When was the date that we were ording edited or not? We only have 30 days and I posted on the 14th so we have to order CD by the 13th of July. I do not really want to wait till last min.

mo3bys
07-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Looks like we are just waiting for Hogwild. When was the date that we were ording edited or not? We only have 30 days and I posted on the 14th so we have to order CD by the 13th of July. I do not really want to wait till last min.

Taken care of :) No worries

mo3bys
07-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Group B.........
We will be ordering the cd tonight :)

hogwild June 20th/21st..............YES
tenkaren July 3rd/4th............... YES

Thanks

mo3bys
07-08-2008, 11:20 AM
group A.....:cool1:
I just received the first cd in the mail :) I will start making copies tonight.........I also sent you all pm's with photobucket info....I downloaded them to photo bucket with a pass code so you can use them now if you need to :) They are all in different orders though because my internet kept logging me off :( But you can look thru and find yours :)

mo3bys
07-14-2008, 01:26 AM
I wanted to ask everyone if it was ok just to send out all the dvd's with priority mail. I found that usps has dvd mailing boxes that we can use if we use priority mail. That would be $4.85 ($9.46 priority to canada) each to mail. That would eliminate the mailer cost and with the extra $1.77 everyone saves from the lower price on the photopass cd plus the mailer it equals out for priority mail and everyone will get the dvd's faster. If that is ok they will go out in the mail tomorrow......If not let me know and I will send your dvd regular mail and enclose your $2.00

mo3bys
07-14-2008, 01:30 AM
Group A.....
I need an address for....
Jperiod and Lordog
As soon as I have address I can send them out :)

You can Pm me if you want :)

kmr444
07-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi Tami!

Please keep whatever the extra amount is for my DVD. It's not much, but I think you deserve it for all the time and effort you put into this for us!

Helen

jeniferjuniper
07-14-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm fine with priority mail. Please keep the difference. Thanks for all your work on this!

Jennifer

quest4dl
07-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Priority mail is fine - thanks for taking the time to look at all the options!

mo3bys
07-15-2008, 11:12 AM
Group A :)
Dvd's/Cd's are in the mail today.....Here are the confirmation #'s............Let me know when you receive them :)

Group A...................................USPS Delivery Confirmation #
Jperiod June 4th.......................9101785091401648577906
myself June 6th........................ N/A
kmr444 June 7th .....................LJ 510 286 010 US
jeniferjuniper June 8th ............9101785091401648572659
jpharis June 9th ......................9101785091401648577890
lordog June 10-11th ............... 9101785091401648577913
nuts4wdw June 12th ...............9101038555749383996539
quest4dl JJune 13th ................9101785091401648577920

mo3bys
07-18-2008, 03:52 PM
Has anyone received their dvd's yet........? Did the pictures turn out ok?

Group B.....Our Disney CD is supposed to be here sometime today :) I will make copies as soon as it arrives. I will also load them on photobucket like I did for Group A :) In case you need them faster :)

quest4dl
07-18-2008, 10:52 PM
I received mine in the mail today and I just downloaded the pics onto my computer!

Thanks so much Tami for being a super photopass host!

mo3bys
07-24-2008, 07:59 PM
I need addresses for 2ndStar and joeysmommy :)
Then I can send the Dvd's out :)

mott
08-05-2008, 07:50 PM
I got my CD last week! Thanks so much for all the time you spent organizing this for all of us!

joeysmommy
08-05-2008, 11:59 PM
mo3bys- I received my CD today!
thank you so much for all of your time and hard work organizing this photo share!

disneymayz
08-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you I received my CD.

mo3bys
08-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Not a problem...:)
Sorry I haven't responded--we were out of town last week :)
I hope everyone has fun with their pictures :)

TiggerandTink
08-09-2008, 02:51 PM
got mine and the pics were great. thanks for doing all this.