PDA

View Full Version : Booking trip tomorrow

janc
05-18-2008, 10:38 AM
I am going to book my trip tomorrow and am feeling nervous and excited. :yay:

I am going to go thru Disney travel company. Probably going to stay with Hojo although I am still debating on the DLH.

We will be in San Deigo for the first two days, hitting the zoo and Legoland. Then up to Anaheim for 6 days with one of those days being at Universal, (looking forward to the Simpson ride).

We will be doing the Fantasmic dessert reservation, a couple of character meals, the Discover the Magic tour and of course Mickeys Trick or Treat.

Don't really know why I am posting this other then I am excited :dance3: and wanted to share with ppl who get it. DH thinks I am a little bit loopy when it comes to Disney vacations.

dizneekrazee
05-18-2008, 11:09 AM
I LOVE when it is time to book vacations!! I am actually on the phone right now ordering my halloween party tickets!!

bumbershoot
05-18-2008, 12:37 PM
I don't remember if you've been on any HoJo threads, but just in case your dates fall into the Entertainment Book rates (http://www.hojoanaheim.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14), it might not be the best to book a package.

Our first big trip to DLR was with a package, and while I suppose I'm glad I did that for the first big trip, I could have saved quite a bit of money if I hadn't done so.

So just in case you hadn't priced it separately (though you wouldn't get the little perks from the package, of course) I thought I'd throw that out there. :goodvibes

janc
05-18-2008, 06:21 PM
I don't remember if you've been on any HoJo threads, but just in case your dates fall into the Entertainment Book rates (http://www.hojoanaheim.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14), it might not be the best to book a package.

Our first big trip to DLR was with a package, and while I suppose I'm glad I did that for the first big trip, I could have saved quite a bit of money if I hadn't done so.

So just in case you hadn't priced it separately (though you wouldn't get the little perks from the package, of course) I thought I'd throw that out there. :goodvibes

I have priced it seperately and could save some money but right now for me it is going to be easier to do everything through the Disney travel company.

I'll be able to pay most of it tomorrow and have it completly paid off before July. Plus I'll admit I like the little lanyards, luggage tags and preferred seating tickets.

ballarinamom
05-18-2008, 07:03 PM
:cool1: :cool1: Just and aside, have you checked Getaway Today? They will give you an extra MM entry for a Good Neighbor Hotel while Disney Travel will only give you one. It was important to us since we usually stay at DLH and have unlimited MM entries. If that isn't for you, (or if it is!) have a magical trip!!!!! :banana:

kaoden39
05-18-2008, 07:10 PM
I usually use the Disney Travel even though I can get it cheaper otherwise. I always takw advantage of being able to get help from the vacation planners. I also would pick the DLH over HOJO's because I just love the DLH. And I enjoy the excitement of receiving the package delivered to the house and going through it and lookignat everything. It just helps to build the excitement.

Michele
:goodvibes

bumbershoot
05-18-2008, 09:20 PM
I have priced it seperately and could save some money but right now for me it is going to be easier to do everything through the Disney travel company.

I'll be able to pay most of it tomorrow and have it completly paid off before July. Plus I'll admit I like the little lanyards, luggage tags and preferred seating tickets.

Very good. :)

And I enjoy the excitement of receiving the package delivered to the house and going through it and lookignat everything. It just helps to build the excitement.

I enjoyed that too last Sept, until I almost left the whole thing at Radio Shack!!! Actually I did leave it, but was lucky enough to get back to grab it before anyone stole it from me (we were an exit or two down the highway, starting our roadtrip to CA, when I realized it was gone!). I took it in the store b/c I didn't want to leave it in the car in case the car was stolen...:upsidedow

So the excitement's gone for me now, LOL. Plus we upgraded our package hoppers to APs. :goodvibes