PDA

View Full Version : So Excited!!! Coral Reef Diver!

condomom2
05-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Got a diver for our August reservations, I am soooooo excited, its our first time to Disney with our two boys!!! This is our last dinner reservation on our vacation!

Ron_G
05-18-2008, 10:09 AM
what does this mean ??

MLC
05-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Got a diver for our August reservations, I am soooooo excited, its our first time to Disney with our two boys!!! This is our last dinner reservation on our vacation!

congrats let me know i have it in oct

momatater
05-18-2008, 10:53 AM

Congrats!! I too have a diver set up for our last dinner for our trip in Sept. My boys are going to freak out!!! Have a great time!!

what does this mean ??

Here is a link to another thread that explains it all. There are also pics of the personalized menus on there too. HTH

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1494565

Briggidge2
05-18-2008, 02:33 PM
I got a diver for our trip at the end of July. DH is coming home from Iraq and we're having a family celebration at Disney. He has no clue that the diver is gonna welcome him home! :)

momatater
05-18-2008, 05:21 PM
I got a diver for our trip at the end of July. DH is coming home from Iraq and we're having a family celebration at Disney. He has no clue that the diver is gonna welcome him home! :)

How cool is that!!! Enjoy the homecoming and the trip to Disney!!!!!

(btw, my oldest is in the Army....so far, not been to Iraq, but I have many friends who are there right now!)