PDA

View Full Version : crystal palace at Park Opening?

disneyobessed
05-18-2008, 05:42 AM
Has anyone gone to the crystal palace on a day of the early magic hours for 8am..? Our ressies are for 8 and i didnt realize it was a early magic hour day for the MK.. Is it going to be hard to get over there on time...?? Should I change it.?

disneyobessed
05-18-2008, 09:26 AM
bump....:confused: :confused:

Disneychix
05-18-2008, 09:32 AM
If it's EMH in MK then the park will open at 7am and you'll be able to get there with no problems.

Laura's Dad
05-18-2008, 11:06 AM
You will have no problem getting in even if it were not EMH time. We always plan an early morning (8am) Crystal Palace breakfast on days when the MK doesn't open until 9 am. First of all, if you are staying at a Disney resort, make sure that you take a bus early enough for your ADR. Disney will run buses for the character meals that happen before park opening. If the park is not open yet, go to the far left turnstile. They will have a list of all the ADRs for the Crystal Palace and Cinderella's Royal Table. Make sure you have your ADR number with you and you will have no problem. We like getting into the park before it opens. We got a great photo one time with Mickey, Minnie, and my daughter in front of the castle with no one in front or behind her. We then have breakfast and are usually finished just before the rope drop. Hope this helps.