PDA

View Full Version : Sheraton Park Hotel Question

sftnslky
05-16-2008, 06:49 PM
We just booked this hotel, last trip we stayed at the Sheraton that looked like a castle, but this one is new to us. Has anyone stayed there? Any thoughts, comments, reviews? Thanks in advance. Have a great weekend.

BraMax
05-16-2008, 09:15 PM
We stayed there this past December and we really enjoyed it. The rooms are a fair size. My husband loved the beds. The pool was big. If you can try and get a theme park view because then you can watch the fireworks from your balconey. The walk is about 15 minutes but the ART goes every 20 minutes. Sorry I don't have pictures. I always forget to take them :headache:

lulubelle
05-16-2008, 10:30 PM
It is a very nice hotel and a favorite off site hotel for many. The rooms are large and the beds truly are heavenly. Do try for a Disney view room. I love sitting out there with a glass of wine watching the fireworks or just the lights at DCA. The views on the other side are okay too - of the pool area. We really like both of the Sheraton's. The Park is newer, nicer, better views and almost all have a balcony. But the parking is $14 per day, per car (with two of us driving it adds $28 extra per day!) and the walk is too far for me so I have to use ART which adds frustation and more $$ to the tab. The older one though has a free dedicated shuttle, the service seems better to me (they try harder, I think) and the parking is only $10 per day per room. Plus we really love the buffet in the morning here. There is just something that makes a vacation more special when you can meander down to the lobby area at your leisure and graze a nice buffet while planning your day at the parks.;)

You will not regret this hotel, we love them both!:thumbsup2