PDA

View Full Version : Question about time getting to Hotel

bennyb98
05-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Since Iím not very familiar with the area, I figured I would ask on here if this is possible or if there won't be enough time...

I arrive at 6:30 pm at LAX on a Sunday night (Sept. 14th), I figure about 45 minutes to get off the plane, get my luggage and find my shuttle, about an hour to get to my Hotel (Holiday Inn Anaheim) putting me there about 8:15 ish or so, and I figure another hour unpacking and then taking ART to Disneyland puts me there around 9:30 with the park open until 11, so enough time to catch a quick ride and made a CS dinner. My Question is if I allowing enough time to get from LAX to my hotel or not? I figure the traffic shouldn't be too bad on a Sunday evening but you never know, not too worried about being rushed but don't want to try it if I just won't have time.

Hambletfamily
05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
It all depends on if everything is on time. We usually arrive at 9:30am at LAX and we don't end up getting to Disneyland until 1:00pm. We have had bad luck at LAX when it comes to speedy service getting our laugage.
Good luck.

honeymom
05-16-2008, 05:18 PM
I think its feasible. I used to go in and out of LAX on business every week when I lived in LA. Most of the time, things ran pretty smoothly unless it was a holiday.

I guess the question I would pose is whether it is worth paying a full day's admission for an hour or two in the parks. I'd personally have fun at my hotel and Downtown Disney that night.

bennyb98
05-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Well I'm already buying a four day park hopper so I don't really mind spending ten dollars more to get a couple of hours in on that night, if not no worries and I will be nice and rested for the next morning.