PDA

View Full Version : ? about HoJo rooms

Jessd
05-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Hi!

I have a quick question about the rooms at HoJo. how is the lay out? Does it have open hallways or closed?

Reason I ask is that I was thinking of decorating our window and am not sure if the hotel is laid out so other people can see the decorated window.

Thanks!

DangerMouse
05-16-2008, 12:48 PM
The corridors are closed and mostly there aren't windows, but baconies with sliders in bldg. 2. Bldg 1 has windows and a door going out to the balconies.

I think it would be difficult to see decorated windows unless you were on the ground floor. Have you considered doing a door decoration??

Jessd
05-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Do people decorate doors? Are the doors metal? I have seen alot of doors and windows decorated in WDW but since Disneyland is mostly offsite hotels, I didn't want to seem like some wierdo. :)

DangerMouse
05-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Honestly, it's not something that is commonly done at DLR. I don't know if anyone would really notice at the HoJo (except housekeeping). Seems like it's more of a WDW thing. . .

JenDisneylandlver
05-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Why do people want to decorate the windows and doors?? For a birthday or something? Must be a WDW thing! LOL

Jessd
05-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Maybe it is a WDW thing. We went for Christmas and decorated our glass doors at WL with lights and pictures, and of course the green mickey head.