PDA

View Full Version : Getawaytoday.com is down

somersaunt
05-16-2008, 09:13 AM
I was trying to get Sea World tickets and cannot get into the site at all. Wonder what's going on? We have our Disneyland package from them and this makes me a little nervous.

dmked
05-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Don't know what's up with their website but you can call them at 1-800-FUN-TRIP, maybe they can tell you what the problem is?

DangerMouse
05-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Their website is working fine for me right now.

tortugaverde
05-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Don't be nervous, they are a great company:) Just call the 1800 number!

bumbershoot
05-16-2008, 01:20 PM
I was trying to get Sea World tickets and cannot get into the site at all. Wonder what's going on? We have our Disneyland package from them and this makes me a little nervous.

Just to be thorough, I wanted to let you know that if you belong to Southwest Rapid Rewards (a free membership) you get 20% off the single day rate, which works out to be more of a discount on an adult ticket than GAT's price. And since my son is a member too, his price would be lowered as well, if we were buying a single day ticket.

Also the seaworld site has:

SeaWorld San Diego Admission Ride Combo

Admission to SeaWorld and a trip on our Skyride and Skytower all for the price of a regular admission!

Ages 10+ $59.00
Ages 3-9 $49.00

and

Get Up Close and Behind-the-Scenes with a SeaWorld San Diego Deluxe Admission

Get an exclusive view of SeaWorld from behind-the-scenes—learn things about the animals and sea life that no one else knows. When you buy a Deluxe Admission you’ll have the best of both worlds—knowing the backstage story and then taking in everything that SeaWorld has to offer. And to make this offer even more special, we’re inviting you to return for a complimentary visit to re-live all the wonders of SeaWorld San Diego.

Ages 10+ $68.00
Ages 3-9 $58.00

Yes those are more than the 49 and 49, but they offer more, too. :)

And just in case you think you might be back this year, this is the deal that DS and I have:

2008 SeaWorld San Diego Fun Card plus Free Ride Ticket

LIMITED TIME OFFER—Buy yours online and get a free ride ticket

For the same price as a full price, single-day admission, you get unlimited* visits to SeaWorld for all of 2008, PLUS a ride ticket. A Fun Card is the best way to enjoy all of SeaWorld’s 2008 events. Return as often as you like for Spring into Night, Summer Nights, a not-too-scary Halloween, and SeaWorld’s Holiday Celebration. Your Fun Card won’t expire until December 31, 2008, but this offer expires June 30. So… don’t wait. Get your 2008 Fun Card today and start the fun.

Ages 10+ $59.00
Ages 3-9 $49.00

somersaunt
05-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the info, I'm going to check into the other deals that you suggested!