PDA

View Full Version : We're back!!! 5 days in DL!

Mommy2PrincessAbby
05-15-2008, 02:49 PM
Hi all... wanted to say thank you sooo much for everything! We had a fabulous girl's only trip... I have a crazy long trip report I will start posting...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25128523#post25128523

But here are the highlights:

Stayed at GCH--wow!

Did EP then fireworks in the hub--double wow!

Did F! dessert seating--fabulous!!

Watched Pixar Play Parade and Dreams (?--regular) Parade 2 different times each!

Had awesome character interaction--pics aren't downloaded yet, but I think we got pics with 20 characters! Not including pics from afar of others...

We had a really great trip, I had to promise dh that we will never go to DL separately again... he pouted the whole time we were gone--but before we left he thought he could handle not going with us!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh and for those of you who do not have a whole day to read my super long trip report... the conclusion is, we did get dreamed, on the last day, with dream ears while getting off Snow White... :cool1:

--Lisa

princessalexis
05-15-2008, 02:58 PM
We just got back too! I will have to read your trip report later - I can't believe you've posted that so quickly! Glad to hear you had a great time! :goodvibes

VegasMike21
05-15-2008, 03:00 PM
awesome trip report, sounds like you had a blast!

Mommy2PrincessAbby
05-15-2008, 03:08 PM
We just got back too! I will have to read your trip report later - I can't believe you've posted that so quickly! Glad to hear you had a great time! :goodvibes

I am at work, the boss is out playing in the sun (there are only 2 of us at the office...) and its our slow period... so I spent the morning typing!!

:lmao:

jemilah
05-15-2008, 03:24 PM
My DH kept saying he does not want to go.....save the money....anyways I know he would pout like crazy too! I am glad you had a good trip!

bonita_babe232
05-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Wow i'm just on my way out to pick up my son and go to work but the short verison sounds like you had a great trip! When i get home from work tonight i will for sure have to check out your report!!! And congrats on getting dreamed!

stopher1
05-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Sounds like a great trip! Glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup2