PDA

View Full Version : concierge access on day of checkout?

livinthedisneydream
05-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi! We are planning our second DL trip this July and we're thinking of adding on the concierge service. We added it on 2 years ago to our 1br suite at GCH but I cannot remember if we had it until the end of the day you checkout like at WDW.

Also, any reviews or pix of the concierge lounge at DLH are appreciated since that is the other we are considering besides GCH---we're doing split stay btwn the two on our DVC points.

Thanks!
Lisa:)

SANDIEGOFAN
05-14-2008, 10:13 PM
No pics for DLH but you do get the concierge the entire day of your checkout.

livinthedisneydream
05-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Great! Thanks for the quick reply! I'm sure I'll be back with more questions before the trip.:thumbsup2

lisah0711
05-15-2008, 08:08 AM
If you are thinking about adding concierge I would call Member Services ASAP. I just booked a trip for August and there were no concierge rooms at DLH or GC except at Paradise Pier. Hopefully they will have some availability for you.

biolabetty
05-15-2008, 10:46 AM
The last time I had GCH concierge, I was told I could not use it past a certain time. It was fairly early, I think around 12 or 1. Double check with them before you plan on using it the last day, your card key won't work past a certain time(I was told.)

livinthedisneydream
05-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Thank you. I will definitely check on the times.

Yes, they said concierge on points is sold out for July but we are looking at a suite so we'd have to pony up the cash. I was hoping to do it only for a couple of nights on the split stay so I will need separate reservation numbers.