PDA

View Full Version : I was on HM when it broke down in front of the Mirrors & Hitchhiking Ghosts!

disney-inspired
05-14-2008, 01:33 AM
It was really weird! We saw a flash of light go on and what they do is have mannequin heads on a conveyor belt and project the ghosts face on that. We thought it was a bit creepy because someone could really be behind there and you would never know it....

GregC
05-14-2008, 03:38 AM
lol you're not supposed to know that! Keep a weather eye out for pirates in black suits knocking at your door with one of those flash sticks from M.I.B. :wizard:

bonofreak
05-14-2008, 08:15 AM
:hmghost: Spooky! :scared1: I always seem to get stuck in the spot where you are turned around backwards,just starting to go down into the cemetery. Last time I was with my little great-niece who was not too thrilled to be in the HM to begin with! I kept telling her how much FUN :dance3: we were having and to listen to the music :music: which I love right there. Also to be on the look-out for the dog, :dogdance: obviously from my signature I am a dog fanatic. Anyway, it helped her while we were stuck there! :banana:

JohnsPrincess
05-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Ooooh, that's cool!! I'd have been taking pictures. Lol.

Last summer when I was there, our very last night for our very last ride we chose Space Mountain. Wouldn't you know it...it broke down. All the lights turned on and we were walked out of it. They let us take all the pictures we wanted...it was SO COOL!

prettyprincessbelle
05-14-2008, 09:17 AM
How funny!! I never thought that's how that part worked! I never thought about it at all, but it's neat you got to see that!!

noryglory
05-14-2008, 10:24 AM
:hmghost: Spooky! :scared1: I always seem to get stuck in the spot where you are turned around backwards,just starting to go down into the cemetery. Last time I was with my little great-niece who was not too thrilled to be in the HM to begin with! I kept telling her how much FUN :dance3: we were having and to listen to the music :music: which I love right there. Also to be on the look-out for the dog, :dogdance: obviously from my signature I am a dog fanatic. Anyway, it helped her while we were stuck there! :banana:

We were stuck right there too recently!! Thank goodness for the two terrified boys I had with me, it was a pretty tame part of the ride. I'd hate to get stuck by the growling and panting door in the hallway!!

pixiewings71
05-14-2008, 12:33 PM
We are always stuck in the attic, freezing our bootays off. LOL That's cool that you got to see that!

stopher1
05-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Very cool that you got to see that.

DoomBugger
05-15-2008, 04:20 AM
One of those ghosts no doubtedly followed you home also!