PDA

View Full Version : Booked flights for suprise romantic getaway!

bethy
05-13-2008, 06:58 PM
I've got the Disneyland bug bad. :yay: I've been waiting 12 years for DH to whisk me away on a surprise vacation. I'm done waiting and decided to book something myself. I'm quickly finding that the nice thing about doing it yourself is that I get to do everything on my terms. :cool1:

Therefore we're going to DLR! For our wedding anniversary during the third weekend in September for 2 nights and three full days. I am pretty much set on staying at the GCH because I want this to really feel like a grown-up trip (in contrast to our family trip this past April). Otherwise I'll miss my girls too much. :guilty: So I"m pray, pray praying for decent AP rates this fall. I think we might be able to finally visit Club 33 too since we'll be without kids. :thumbsup2

I dutifully checked flights and resorts up and down the West Coast and this is the the only destination I could get super excited about. Is there something wrong with me?????

Don't answer that.

Cinderlala
05-13-2008, 07:11 PM
That's Awesome!! :thumbsup2

It sounds like such a fun trip!!!!

pixiewings71
05-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Have fun!!!!

boiseflyfisher
05-14-2008, 11:46 AM
I'm envious! I'm sure you will have a great trip!

wendylady36
05-14-2008, 12:21 PM
How exciting! It's too bad that if you want something done you have to do it yourself :rolleyes: I know ALL about that one.
Sounds like you'll be having a great time!

darph nader
05-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Watch out for the chocholate covered strawberrys.:rolleyes1