PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Disneyluvr2 For The Map Now I Need A Dca One

ironpig70
05-13-2008, 01:51 PM
dineyluvr2 was posted that she had some extra dl maps and sent me one. thank you so very much. we are all excited to go:banana:

does anybody have an extra dca map or would somebody going soon be willing to grab me one and send it to me. thank you.

Sunobo
05-13-2008, 01:56 PM
I have a DCA map but it is a holiday map from our November trip. The parade info will be outdated but I'll be happy to send you one if you like.

bulldoggrl
05-13-2008, 06:31 PM
When do you need it by? We're going to two weeks and I can grab you one if you don't have one by then. PM me if you need it.

jnjusoioa
05-13-2008, 06:33 PM
I have a DCA map but it is a holiday map from our November trip. The parade info will be outdated but I'll be happy to send you one if you like.

I would love this map and a DL one if you have it from the Holidays, PM me if you are willing to send it to me, I will pay for postage.:goodvibes

jnjusoioa
05-13-2008, 06:34 PM
dineyluvr2 was posted that she had some extra dl maps and sent me one. thank you so very much. we are all excited to go:banana:

does anybody have an extra dca map or would somebody going soon be willing to grab me one and send it to me. thank you.

I have an extra one, if you are interested, PM me your addy.:)

Disneylover 2
05-13-2008, 06:49 PM
When I first saw this thread, I thought you were talking to me, and I though:" Oh, she put luvr just to save time writing. And then, I saw the post and said," wait, I didn;t give you any maps?????? And then , I knew it wasn't me!!!!!!:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Disneyluvr2
05-13-2008, 10:19 PM

You are so very welcome!:thumbsup2

Yep Disneylover2...we're practically twins!:rotfl: