PDA

View Full Version : biracial relationships.

Sparx
05-07-2008, 05:56 PM
opinions?
had one?
would you?

chisnpeke
05-07-2008, 05:58 PM
I don't see the problem.

I've never had one but I can't say I never would, it's just that I've never found myself that attracted to someone of a different race....though I do find Enrique Iglesias one hot hot HOT man!

imabrat
05-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Hey,if they work for you,why not?
I personally haven't had one,but my friends have.
I'm not racist,I'm just not attracted to most Hispanic or African American men. But you know what they say, 'never say never'.

Sparx
05-07-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm not racist,I'm just not attracted to most Hispanic or African American men. But you know what they say, 'never say never'.

lol. I'm like the opposite. i find Hispanics incredibly attractive.

Axel
05-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Why not?

Never had one, but who's to say I never will.

There's a few really cute hispanic kids at my school and I have a huge soft spot for Asian people in general. I don't know why, but I've never met an African American I've found attractive. Although, that might be because I've only ever met like....10 at the most. NH is a very white state.

chisnpeke
05-07-2008, 06:10 PM

That's how I feel. I find men from Spain pretty good looking though (Enrique). ;)

imabrat
05-07-2008, 06:12 PM
That's how I feel. I find men from Spain pretty good looking though (Enrique). ;)

lol. I'm like the opposite. i find Hispanics incredibly attractive.

Why thank you! I find myself pretty attractive too! :) ;)
Yes Laura, I do have to say our men are preeeeeeeeeettttyy fiiiine!

Sparx
05-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Why thank you! I find myself pretty attractive too! :) ;)
Yes Laura, I do have to say our men are preeeeeeeeeettttyy fiiiine!

;) oh sonya, you know you're just gawjuss.

Tinkerbell424
05-07-2008, 06:15 PM
I went out with a boy who's Hispanic.
I see no problem in it.
My mom and grandma, however, would not approve of me marrying or dating an African American man.
I don't see the big deal though.

CheezDoodle
05-07-2008, 06:20 PM
I did not read this as bi-racial relationships, for some reason it sounded like beh-rye-ih-cuhl in my head and I was like wth? Back on topic.

I don't have anything against them, I don't think it would be right for me (but I'm only 13, who knows who I may fall in love with). Whatever works for you :thumbsup2 .

imabrat
05-07-2008, 06:20 PM
;) oh sonya, you know you're just gawjuss.

You too Shelby! That Aubury Hepburn style prom dress is just mahhhhhhvelous! Mahhhhhhhhhhvelous I tell you!

On a serious note, I know my dad wouldn't approve of me being involved with a black man at all. Why, I don't know.

STOPxmickeytime
05-07-2008, 06:44 PM
I find lots of black guys attractive. I've had crushes on a couple.
Actually, come to think of it, I think I've had a crush on a guy of every race XD

My mom's all for me dating whoever I want, but I dunno if my dad would be too happy about it. But if I really liked the guy, I know we would work it out.

And my mom was engaged to a Hispanic guy before my dad. I was almost un poco Puerto Rican :]

Cinderelli16
05-07-2008, 06:50 PM
i actually have had a chance with someone of a different race (arabic)
but i was afraid of what my dad would do with me, i still like the kid and i'm at the point where i don't even care what me dad says or thinks, he can't stop me from liking someone.

dancergirlsasha
05-07-2008, 06:51 PM
I totally would.

Cassidy
05-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Sorry.
Stupid here.
Whats biracial?

STOPxmickeytime
05-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Sorry.
Stupid here.
Whats biracial?

Two people of different races dating each other.
For example, I'm white. If I dated an Asian guy, that'd be a biracial relationship.

chisnpeke
05-07-2008, 07:15 PM
I did not read this as bi-racial relationships, for some reason it sounded like beh-rye-ih-cuhl in my head and I was like wth? Back on topic.

I don't have anything against them, I don't think it would be right for me (but I'm only 13, who knows who I may fall in love with). Whatever works for you :thumbsup2 .

I didn't know you were that young. I thought you were like 15.

Back on topic.

jbcheerchick93
05-07-2008, 08:20 PM
course i would. i find african american men incredibly attractive (CHRIS BROWN!) and i would date one if i liked him

BabyPiglet
05-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Of course I would, if that's the person I fell for. I've never particularly crushed on someone of a different race but it wouldn't matter if I did. I have a whole life ahead of me and I have no idea who I'm going to be attracted to.

I try to look past stuff like race, as best as I can.

CheezDoodle
05-07-2008, 08:30 PM
I didn't know you were that young. I thought you were like 15.

Back on topic.

Some people think I'm older than I really am. =]

cindys_castle2011
05-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Hmm...
Not really for me. I see nothing wrong with it though. My best friend is dating an African American. (is it racist, to call them blacks??) anyways and they've been dating for a year (her parents dont know, but have an idea and do not approve). Then one of my other good friends has been dating an African A, for about 6 months now and her parents love him. But dating out of my race is something I dont see myself doing, plus my parents would have a fit. Anyways I'm to attracted to country boys ;)

Columba
05-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I don't see anything wrong with them.
I've not had one.
I'd actually be persuing one right now if she was already seeing someone... ;)

Hmm...
Not really for me. I see nothing wrong with it though. My best friend is dating an African American. (is it racist, to call them blacks??) anyways and they've been dating for a year (her parents dont know, but have an idea and do not approve). Then one of my other good friends has been dating an African A, for about 6 months now and her parents love him. But dating out of my race is something I dont see myself doing, plus my parents would have a fit. Anyways I'm to attracted to country boys ;)

No

Disney.Ears
05-07-2008, 08:43 PM
I've never had one.

The only race other than my own that I found attractive is Hispanic/Latinos (whichever it is...). I don't like mixing personally. But I'm not racist in any way.

AbsoluteAwesome1
05-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Well, I've never been in a single-race relationship, either, so IDK. Lol.

But I would if there was a different-race guy that I really liked.

Asian guys always have really nice hair... lol..

Cassidy
05-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Oh okay.
I've never actually thought of it, so I do't know what to say for my answer.

CrazyChik
05-07-2008, 11:47 PM
I don't have a problem with them.

Babyjustrun
05-08-2008, 05:12 AM
Not yet.
But probably some day.
I'm not being like picky and choosy...
But asian people are beautiful =)
(Everyone is beautiful, I would date anyone of any race)

Ms.Squeakers
05-08-2008, 05:30 AM
I haven't had one.
I haven't even had a crush of different ethnicity.
Not because I immediately dismissed that fact, but because for some reason

If you're black, Hispanic, Latino??,etc. Then you're automatically a "gangster" who only hangs out with your own race.

If you're white, then you're automatically a preppy, or a geek. (except for me, Im a dorkasarus rex).

Im not raciest. I'm seriously colorblind. Its just my school. As a whole.
Im sure, that if I met someone nice, and my "type" then sure. Go for it!

Just, I haven't really encountered it yet.

VMK_MagicalLadee
05-08-2008, 06:32 AM
HAH!

Who cares!?
If it's someone you love who the heck cares where they came from or what their background is.

That being said.
I think I'll marry Antonio Bandaras xD

MickeyNo1Fan
05-08-2008, 07:00 AM
I don't date black girls because I only like girls for their lily white skin.

Maleficent909TL
05-08-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm all for biracial relationships. Around here, you'd probably get shot just for suggesting it, but I seriously don't care. I've never dated someone of a different race, but I have to say, I've been attracted to the odd African American or even Mohinder on Heroes. ;) I've told my sister that I'm going to move to New York, date someone of a different race, and then send pictures back home, and my papaw will come storming up through the city to shoot us both. So if I ever were involved in a biracial relationship, I would probably take my time in telling my family about it.

MrsSparrow..
05-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Not yet, but I dunno. See what the future holds for me! I find lots of different things in guys attractive and the whole race thing isn't a problem for me.

-:hippie:Ashleigh

BabyPiglet
05-08-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm all for biracial relationships. Around here, you'd probably get shot just for suggesting it, but I seriously don't care. I've never dated someone of a different race, but I have to say, I've been attracted to the odd African American or even Mohinder on Heroes. ;) I've told my sister that I'm going to move to New York, date someone of a different race, and then send pictures back home, and my papaw will come storming up through the city to shoot us both. So if I ever were involved in a biracial relationship, I would probably take my time in telling my family about it.
Dude, Mohinder is really cute.

I just realized, I think indian (not native american) guys are really hot. Hm.

Babyjustrun
05-08-2008, 01:38 PM
I haven't had one.
I haven't even had a crush of different ethnicity.
Not because I immediately dismissed that fact, but because for some reason

If you're black, Hispanic, Latino??,etc. Then you're automatically a "gangster" who only hangs out with your own race.

If you're white, then you're automatically a preppy, or a geek. (except for me, Im a dorkasarus rex).

Im not raciest. I'm seriously colorblind. Its just my school. As a whole.
Im sure, that if I met someone nice, and my "type" then sure. Go for it!

Just, I haven't really encountered it yet.

Meh, most of the caucasian people at my school (which is almost everyone at my schools) is either preppy or wannabe gangster (or ghetto). It looks ridiculous to see skinny caucasian boys with their pants half way down their butt and their baggy clothes talking like idiots and about imaginary gang warfare.

Other than that, it's mostly asian people, who dress amazingly cool and cute, and yes, I'll admit, most of them I know are insanely smart.

And the very very small minority of African decent is preppy. But they're all boys. I do not know a single girl of African decent in my school.

But those are just stereotypes at my school.
I would never use them anywhere.

reminisce
05-08-2008, 01:39 PM
i personally am all for biracial relationships

ive never been in one, but i would never date anyone who fits the steriotype for any race

STOPxmickeytime
05-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Wow, looking at this thread I just for the first time realized how seriously colorblind I am.
I seriously didn't even realize until reading the posts that I'm attracted to every race. The reason I didn't realize was because when I think of the guys I've liked, I think of THEM, not their race.

I mean, how trivial a thing is the color of your skin? I have freckles, would your parents let you date me?

I dunno, this is all babbly and confusing but it was just one of those mini-epiphany moments you can't really explain, or even understand fully.

ktbutterfly2011
05-08-2008, 02:37 PM
I think biracial relationships are fine.
I've never had one, but i've had close friends who have.
I could have one, if I was attracted to a person of another race. Who knows.

tinkerbelle22
05-08-2008, 02:44 PM
I've never been in a biracial relationship myself, but I would definitely not think twice about race, especially if I really loved or was attracted to the guy. My parents are a biracial couple. My dad is Latino, and he has really dark skin, and my mom is white. They've had their share of people who were against their marriage, but when I look at them I just see...my parents. They love each other, and that's all that matters.

3mtn-kate
05-08-2008, 05:56 PM
I've never been in one but I don't think my parents would have any problems with it, they're pretty open to whatever or whoever I'm interested in, romantically.

Actually my friend's parents are a biracial relationship, pretty extreme too. Her dad is black and that really really dark black. And her mom is, like, super white and Irish. It's kinda funny but they're absolutely adorable together, perfect parents relationship.:lovestruc

::Snow_White::
05-08-2008, 06:02 PM
I've never had one, but of course would if I liked the guy.
I actually don't even notice someone is a different race unless someone mentions it.

I don't know what my parents would think of it, but I don't think they'd care.
Ultimately I feel it's my decision and if they don't like it, I'm sorry.

Ms.Squeakers
05-08-2008, 06:15 PM
HAH!

Who cares!?
If it's someone you love who the heck cares where they came from or what their background is.

That being said.
I think I'll marry Antonio Bandaras xD

Does that let me have Dibs on Freddie Mercury as a whole?
Hes not white.
Hes a Zanzibarian HUNK ;)

The "hawtest" Asain EVER.

HSMndLKfan92
05-08-2008, 06:40 PM
My first serious boyfriend is Philipino he was born and raised there, too. So, obviously, I don't have a problem with biracial relationships.

pigletgirl
05-08-2008, 08:45 PM
I see nothing wrong with them, however sometimes the different cultures don't always match.

theodorechipmunkluvr
05-08-2008, 08:56 PM
I have a cousin you is in a biracial relationship and they are great together, i was also technically in a "relationship" ( elementary) ya it was ok, i personally have no problem with it. . .

theodorechipmunkluvr
05-08-2008, 08:56 PM
I have a cousin you is in a biracial relationship and they are great together, i was also technically in a "relationship" ( elementary) ya it was ok, i personally have no problem with it. . .

Ampris
05-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Heck yeah I'm supportive of them. I'm attracted to guys of different ethnicities all the time, it's no big deal. And I'm *very* lucky in one respect: I know for a fact that my parents would be supportive of any biracial relationship I may find myself in. :goodvibes:

crazytp93
05-09-2008, 07:06 PM
opinions?
had one?
would you?

There is nothing wrong with it.

Daisuke
05-09-2008, 09:56 PM
I had a black bf..I'm mexican/european
we're kinda still together..but not really..haha..like..we still love each other and stuffs but we're both getting our lives situated so no relationship right now..plus he lives in Chicago and I live in LA..haha..bit of a distance there..but it's all good ^.^
my family would kill me if they knew though..my dad's side is racist and..well..I don't think either side would like me to have a bf other than white or mexican..both parents told me >.> but *shrugs* that won't stop me..love is love :love: