PDA

View Full Version : Guess What?!

mommyceratops
05-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Chicken Butt!!!

Guess Who

Chicken Poo!!!

:rotfl: Thought we needed some Poop jokes on the board....it had been way to long.

DS5 and I were at Target today and he farts really loud (I mean grown man fart).....He giggles and says "whooooa that was AMAZING!" I look up and there is this older woman looking at me disgusted look on her face....I just said "guess you feel better..." when I got in the car we had a conversation about saying exscuse me....

:lmao: :lmao: Hope that doesn't get me kicked off the boards!? :lovestruc

CelticBelle
05-06-2008, 04:58 PM
:rotfl2:

Thanks for sharing. Ive had similar situations with my little cousin. In a store he will fart silently and then walk away to another aisle leaving you standing next to other customers with a foul stench in the air.:headache:

mommyceratops
05-06-2008, 05:00 PM
:rotfl2:

Thanks for sharing. Ive had similar situations with my little cousin. In a store he will fart silently and then walk away to another aisle leaving you standing next to other customers with a foul stench in the air.:headache:

Oh my DH does that! :)

Gee, now I just realized that must be why I covet my time shopping alone! :cutie:

bettyann29
05-06-2008, 05:20 PM
:lmao: :rotfl2:

Thanks I needed a laugh today!

TXYankee
05-06-2008, 05:25 PM
<giggle>

Thanks for the smile!!

Mouse Skywalker
05-06-2008, 05:26 PM
DS5 and I were at Target today and he farts really loud (I mean grown man fart).....He giggles and says "whooooa that was AMAZING!" I look up and there is this older woman looking at me disgusted look on her face....I just said "guess you feel better..." when I got in the car we had a conversation about saying exscuse me....
Got your own little Chemical Ali there... :lmao:

IWISHFORDISNEY
05-06-2008, 06:10 PM
That is too funny. Kids always tell the truth. My little darling was at the park with me and DH taking our morning walk. This lady was one of my chubby sisters all dressed in red. My son said very loudly. LOOK MOMMY SHE IS ALL WIGGLY. Go crawl under a rock. She and everyone else herd him.

As far as the fart thing. Lookie over there at my tag. The cafeteria lady at work farted on me very loudly and I dropped my tray. Picture corn and mashed potatoes all over the floor. Very embarrassing.

Cool-Beans
05-06-2008, 06:23 PM
We do need some fun around here.

I was in an elevator with a little boy (about 4, maybe 5 years) and his mom once. The little boy burped a burp that my teenage boys would be proud of...then starting laughing. His mom shot him the evil eye and said, "That is NOT funny, Matthew."

He stopped immediately and wiped that smirk off his face and looked ashamed and looked around at me. I was just looking at him, but he was too cute, so I said, "It's a LITTLE funny." And he tried so hard not to smile. Until mom did.

It was a the best ride I ever had in an elevator.

Boys and burps and farts and poo. What are you going to do?

tinkbutt
05-06-2008, 06:33 PM
:lmao: :lmao:
great story

kab407
05-06-2008, 06:34 PM
I was sitting in MCO yesterday waiting for my flight home. All the sudden I hear the loudest belch. I look up from my book and see this little boy, maybe 5 or 6 with the biggest grin on his face. I had all I could do from laughing. Needless to say his Mom was none to happy.

My nephews have no problem burping and farting in front of people. Little boys have no shame.

Thank you Kim!

DLBDS
05-06-2008, 06:43 PM
You would think my DD10's diet consisted only of refried beans, broccoli and Fiber One cereal. She farts all the time. I've started punishing her when she does it in the car (When it's cold, I roll the windows ALL THE WAY down on her side of the car....and LEAVE THEM DOWN!). I mean, at least ya know those elevator doors are gonna open up within a few seconds. There's no where to run when you're trapped in a car. She takes after DH.

mommyceratops
05-06-2008, 06:57 PM
:thumbsup2 Glad I could make some laughs.....

I work with kids half the day and they love to burp and fart.

when my youngest was about 3 he woke up one morning and curled up then farted right in my face....he starts giggling and goes "I target you" :confused:

So needless to say my 2DS target everyone in the family! Even the Grandmas!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

froggy5657
05-06-2008, 07:05 PM
I don't mind my peers burping, but they never say excuse me even when they burp on me!:banana:

Dizney_Fanatic
05-06-2008, 07:07 PM
None of my friends ever say "excuse me" after they burp, especially this one girl...

jcb
05-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Since we are somewhat on the subject, I suspect we could write a whole book about the things heard in Target.

Did I really want to hear two male college roomates discussing their criteria for selecting toilet paper? "I want something really soft. I'm tired of the rough stuff."

I wanted to hit them. . . . but I didn't.

Dizney_Fanatic
05-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Since we are somewhat on the subject, I suspect we could write a whole book about the things heard in Target.

Did I really want to hear two male college roomates discussing their criteria for selecting toilet paper? "I want something really soft. I'm tired of the rough stuff."

Actually, thats a legit complaint. Why would you want the rough stuff?:rotfl:

jcb
05-06-2008, 07:16 PM
I don't care about their preferences. I just didn't want to share it with them. :rolleyes:

mommyceratops
05-06-2008, 07:28 PM

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Yup some things will never leave the ears.

DVCsince02
05-06-2008, 07:37 PM
:lmao:

UrsulasShadow
05-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Nothing worse than when an 18 yo boy fogs a room. I'm always bugging him to come sit with his ol' ma for a spell, and EVERY SINGLE TIME he lets one rip! Passive-aggressive, I tell ya.

*NikkiBell*
05-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Hahahaha. This totally reminds me of my boyfriend's sis in law. She was leaning against the glass window of an ice cream parlor, tooted louder than sin, and actually fogged up the window.

DisDarling
05-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Too funny- LOVE your humor!! :rotfl2:

Thanks for that!! :goodvibes

Amy

CelticBelle
05-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Hahahaha. This totally reminds me of my boyfriend's sis in law. She was leaning against the glass window of an ice cream parlor, tooted louder than sin, and actually fogged up the window.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Funny...yet soo disgusting!

DVCsince02
05-07-2008, 07:52 AM
I think we all needed a good laugh.

mommyceratops
05-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Nothing worse than when an 18 yo boy fogs a room. I'm always bugging him to come sit with his ol' ma for a spell, and EVERY SINGLE TIME he lets one rip! Passive-aggressive, I tell ya.

Man! I can't wait til my boys are older....NOT!

Just throw him in the cistern! :cutie:

MD DisneyFreaks
05-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Chicken Butt!!!

Guess Who

Chicken Poo!!!

:rotfl: Thought we needed some Poop jokes on the board....it had been way to long.

:lmao: :lmao: Hope that doesn't get me kicked off the boards!? :lovestruc

and he farts really loud (I mean grown man fart)

...that's just begging for the tag fairy!!!! :rotfl2:

macheath
05-07-2008, 08:24 AM
and he farts really loud (I mean grown man fart)

...that's just begging for the tag fairy!!!! :worship: :rotfl2:

Spewed Coke on my computer! :lmao:

This thread is cracking me up! Thanks for a good laugh....

mommyceratops
05-07-2008, 09:44 AM

What is louder than sin? :lmao:

That is funny!! Oh man!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I didn't know farts could fog up windows....hmm could that be a science project for school?!

ExBellhop
05-07-2008, 11:12 AM
DS5 and I were at Target today and he farts really loud (I mean grown man fart).....He giggles and says "whooooa that was AMAZING!"

I would probably pay a dollar or two to have this as my cellphone ringtone. Right in the middle of a big meeting, I forget to turn my phone down, and you hear a giant ripper, followed by a 5 year old's voice touting his amazing abilities.

Thank you for the *fantastic* story! :)

-ExBellhop

CelticBelle
05-07-2008, 11:45 AM
What is louder than sin? :lmao:

That is funny!! Oh man!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I didn't know farts could fog up windows....hmm could that be a science project for school?!

sure, you jurt cozy up against a window, let one rip and turn around real fast and take a picture. Repeat until you get results. Then hypothesize about what is in you farts that would cause this to happen.

Poof! pixiedust: theres your science project!

ExBellhop
05-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Then hypothesize about what is in you farts that would cause this to happen.

Poof! pixiedust: theres your science project!

I hypothesize that Taco Bell farts will fog the window more completely than McDonald's farts.

Please begin the test.

Funding will be forthcoming. And by forthcoming, I mean not coming at all.

Just let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
ExBellhop

CelticBelle
05-07-2008, 12:02 PM
I hypothesize that Taco Bell farts will fog the window more completely than McDonald's farts.

:lmao: Tag fairy anyone?:rotfl:

tinkbutt
05-07-2008, 12:37 PM

Please begin the test.

Thanks!
ExBellhop

It's so funny you say that my DBF was going on and on about Taco Bell farts last night:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

trust me those are nasty!

mommyceratops
05-07-2008, 12:57 PM
It's so funny you say that my DBF was going on and on about Taco Bell farts last night:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

trust me those are nasty!

And he is still DBF?? Not Ex??

mommyceratops
05-07-2008, 12:58 PM

Please begin the test.

Thanks!
ExBellhop

I will bring the idea up at staff meeting tommorrow see if any teachers are up for the challenge of a science project - :rolleyes1

CelticBelle
05-07-2008, 01:02 PM
I will bring the idea up at staff meeting tommorrow see if any teachers are up for the challenge of a science project - :rolleyes1

You can just move your meeting to taco bell and get an early start.:rolleyes1

tinkbutt
05-07-2008, 01:14 PM
And he is still DBF?? Not Ex??

YEAH he is my Best friend!

besides what man doesn't have GAS!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LilGMom
05-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Chicken Butt!!!

Guess Who

Chicken Poo!!!

Want to know why?

Chicken thigh! :)

DVCsince02
05-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Want to know why?

Chicken thigh! :)

Guess when...

Quarter to hen:dance3:

I<3EvilQueen
05-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Wow. I haven't heard the "Guess What?...Chicken Butt" thing in forever..

Thanks for the smiles and the memories :-)

LilGMom
05-08-2008, 08:38 AM
I would probably pay a dollar or two to have this as my cellphone ringtone. Right in the middle of a big meeting, I forget to turn my phone down, and you hear a giant ripper, followed by a 5 year old's voice touting his amazing abilities.

Thank you for the *fantastic* story! :)

-ExBellhop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbpEQbvskGg

"Toot Tones". :rolleyes1

DVCsince02
05-08-2008, 08:43 AM
OMG, that was hysterical!

LilGMom
05-08-2008, 08:43 AM
I have two little boys (6 & 2) and my DH so bathroom humor runs rampant at our house. My DH sleeps with a CPAP machine so his belly gets full of air through the course of the night and he is quite 'musical' in the morning. There was one time when our oldest was laying in bed with us on a weekend morning and he and I were talking while DH was still sleeping. The 'music' started, both bass and baritone, and my DS6 started giggling. I said something about it being the sound of a lightsaber (we are big SW fans/geeks) so now anytime we hear someone toot we'll say "Lightsaber". :)

And I hate when we are out when we walk through somone's "fog". :sick:

CelticBelle
05-08-2008, 08:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbpEQbvskGg

"Toot Tones". :rolleyes1

OMG!:rotfl2:

I always had a question, sort of a game. I actually posted it on the CB. If you could fart and it would make any noise you wanted, what would it be?

I always said a telephone so you could excuse yourself to go answer the phone! That is actually what my tag says, but it moves and I can never see it. I hadnt even seen this video before.:rotfl:

tinkbutt
05-08-2008, 03:54 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: "toot tone" :lmao:

Cyrano
05-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks I needed this thread :lmao: :thumbsup2

davidand3rs
05-09-2008, 05:19 PM
I have two little boys (6 & 2) and my DH so bathroom humor runs rampant at our house. My DH sleeps with a CPAP machine so his belly gets full of air through the course of the night and he is quite 'musical' in the morning. There was one time when our oldest was laying in bed with us on a weekend morning and he and I were talking while DH was still sleeping. The 'music' started, both bass and baritone, and my DS6 started giggling. I said something about it being the sound of a lightsaber (we are big SW fans/geeks) so now anytime we hear someone toot we'll say "Lightsaber". :)

And I hate when we are out when we walk through somone's "fog". :sick:

this is too much:rotfl2: