PDA

View Full Version : Help. I Need A Source For Disney Dollars

Madi100
05-05-2008, 10:20 PM
For an end of the year gift, we are giving my DD's teacher Disney Dollars. She is going in June tp WDW with her family. Our store is one of those that is closing, so I hurried to get them, and they are no longer allowed to sell them :( To be honest, that is the only thing I am going to miss about the store.

So, I'm hoping I can find someone here who would be willing to help me out. I feel safest here, because I post here all the time, and you know me. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me out.

Thanks.

spaddy
05-06-2008, 12:12 AM
I am at DL right now. We are leaving tomorrow, but I was thinking about buying some tomorrow.

My mom is with me and always likes to helps someone from Iowa. Both my mom and dad were born there.

3happydancers
05-06-2008, 12:18 AM
For an end of the year gift, we are giving my DD's teacher Disney Dollars. She is going in June tp WDW with her family. Our store is one of those that is closing, so I hurried to get them, and they are no longer allowed to sell them :( To be honest, that is the only thing I am going to miss about the store.

So, I'm hoping I can find someone here who would be willing to help me out. I feel safest here, because I post here all the time, and you know me. Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me out.

Thanks.

:dance3: Hi there. We have a Disney Store just a mile from home. We are plannin a trip in late August and make a habbit of going to the Disney Store to purchase DD for this purpose. Maybe we could work out a way to get some bucks to you. Feel free to PM me.:dance3:

calypso*a*go-go
05-06-2008, 09:06 AM
There are several Disney stores that are still open in my area...let me know if you need my help getting any. :goodvibes

calypso*a*go-go
05-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Nicole,
Here's a website that gives info on purchasing direct from Disney...only downside is adding $10 for S&H. http://www.disneydollars.net/Order%20Disney%20Dollars%20by%20Mail.htm

dizneekrazee
05-07-2008, 11:00 PM
I was just reading over your post to see what suggestions were goin gto be given to you, and then I got all sad when I read your original. I read that your store is closing and is no longer aloud to sell DD, and, well, I work as a lead cast member in a Disney Store, and mine is closing as well and I am very sad :sad1: .

Sorry so OT, but I just had to express my feelings.

Brandy

DVCsince02
05-08-2008, 08:34 AM
Brandy,
Hope you get a good job soon! I just got laid off last week too, so I know how you feel.
Good Luck!!!

Madi100
05-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I was just reading over your post to see what suggestions were goin gto be given to you, and then I got all sad when I read your original. I read that your store is closing and is no longer aloud to sell DD, and, well, I work as a lead cast member in a Disney Store, and mine is closing as well and I am very sad :sad1: .

Sorry so OT, but I just had to express my feelings.

Brandy

I'm sorry to hear that :( We are sad that ours is leaving too. They have some great employees.

MousekaMaddi
05-08-2008, 07:43 PM
I have a bunch of DD and if you paypal me Ill mail em right out to u with free shipping, PM me:cheer2:

Cool-Beans
05-09-2008, 07:22 PM
The stores that aren't selling Disney Dollars are still selling the gift cards. Each card allows you to pick any amount between $1 and $1500. I know the dollars are much cuter, but thought that might still be a nice gift.

Good luck!