PDA

View Full Version : therapy via podcast

polineedyan
05-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Just wanted to encourage everyone to pull up some old podcasts and listen. It can be good for you!:flower3:

DLBDS
05-02-2008, 03:29 PM
That's what I did.....it helped a LOT. As of today, my mood has changed. Even though I'm sad to not be able to listen to him on the podcast or run into him on the boards, I'm now happy for Bawb. I really believe he's still here in spirit, still enjoying the parks every day and really getting a kick out of the way his family and friends (worldwide) have come together. This is what I choose to believe. I mean, how can you be sad for someone that gets to pop into the parks whenever the desire strikes him?! I'll be there in Sept. and me and Bawb will 'share' a Dole Whip and watch HalloWishes together. Our face-to-face meeting will just have to wait a bit longer is all. I hope to run into him on his Kaht in that 'other' theme park. I'll keep my eye out for ya Bawb!

bettyann29
05-03-2008, 11:21 PM
I agree.. I wasnt too sure at first but once I started listening I couldnt help but laugh at Bobs antics throughout some of the shows..

miss missy
05-03-2008, 11:43 PM
I have one on whenever I am at a computer... and walking. It helps a lot! :thumbsup2

Mr. Plutes
05-04-2008, 06:35 PM
I have the last podcast in my itouch and the the podcasts of the history of the dis.