PDA

View Full Version : Bwv

lauch
05-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Looking for feedback on BWV.
Going Sept. 2008. SSR is my home resort.
Is BWV as niffty as it looks?
:confused3

las3888
05-01-2008, 11:53 PM
To us, it is great, plus the location is such a big draw. You can walk or boat to MGM...also think about all the dining at your fingertips (or toes, as you can walk to so many restaurants). Think all the dining at the various boardwalk resorts, plus EPCOT restaurants. We have toured SSR many times, but we do call BWV home. The rooms at SSR may be newer, but hopefully you won't be disappointed. The rooms are very similar in size and layout. You need to remember that you won't be parking in front of your room though (if you will have a car).

You might post on the DVC boards as well...lots of BWV as well as SSR fans out there...

Nemo32
05-01-2008, 11:57 PM
I've stayed at SSR and BWV (going to BWV in 2 days :banana: ) and BWV is by far better. The decor is nice. The atmosphere with the boardwalk is fabulous and two parks are a walkable distance. Can't be beat!

goofy4tink
05-02-2008, 04:59 AM
It's where I call 'home' when at WDW!!! We love it there. The location can't be beat.

Alicnwondrln
05-02-2008, 06:12 AM
Just got back this week from BWV
I was in a 1 bedroom and it was fab! The walk to the toom was alittle long but the extra space made it worth it. Only issue with that area is not enough Quick service meals and we were on the dlx dining and getting hte mugs refilled was a HUGE PAIN. Waiting in that line at the balery was crazy. I was told I had to bring the mugs with me and then they filled reg cups and gave the drinks to me and then I had to dump those into the the mugs. It was a pain.

borgthe
05-02-2008, 07:58 AM
I agree with the above poster. The refillable mug situation is HORRIBLE. Many times, the Belle Vue lounge was closed in the morning and I had to go to Boardwalk Bakery for coffee and wait 45 minutes JUST FOR COFFEE! Horrible. The location is great but I was really angry about this.