PDA

View Full Version : Resort~boat to DTD

iluv2go2disney
05-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Can someone tell me which resort(s) have transportation to DTD by ferryboat? Does the boat only go to the Marketplace? If we are going to DQ and Earl of Sandwich, do we need to take a bus instead or do we just get off at the Marketplace and walk? Also, how far is it to DQ?

BamaFan121s
05-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Port Orleans has boat service to DTD. I think that is the only one...?

Taja
05-01-2008, 12:43 PM
OKW, SSR, POFQ and POR have boats to DTD. I've only taken the SSR boat once, so I'm not much help with exactly where they dock. I'm thinking there are docks on both the West Side and at the Marketplace, but that's based on 2006 mental information, which may not be entirely reliable.

If I remember correctly, Earl of Sandwich is in the Marketplace; DQ is West Side.

andrewilley
05-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Port Orleans Riverside and Port Orleans French Quarter are both on the Sassagoula River that leads to DTD and you can catch the water ferry from either resort. The same goes for Saratoga Springs and Old Key West.

Earl of Sandwich is in the Marketplace, very close to the ferry dock. Disney Quest is further round in the West Side portion of DTD - you can either walk there (15 mins or so) or take the internal DTD water taxi, which operates from the same dock.

Andre

iluv2go2disney
05-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks