PDA

View Full Version : Offer for a return?

Cass_Eh
05-01-2008, 09:13 AM
I remember when we went for the Dinning Plan last year on the last day of our trip we were offered a return for free dinning and could book that day. Does anyone know if they'll be doing that this year again or was it just a one time thing?

Mom2Evie
05-01-2008, 09:24 AM
It's called the BounceBack program and I'm betting they do it again. If you're staying during free dining, you can usually book a trip for the next year during that time. When we were there in Sept. 07 we had a flyer in our room telling us about it. We didn't think we'd be returning, so we didn't worry about it. Luckily for us they offered it again to the public & we booked on April 10th!!

Cass_Eh
05-01-2008, 09:31 AM
It's called the BounceBack program and I'm betting they do it again. If you're staying during free dining, you can usually book a trip for the next year during that time. When we were there in Sept. 07 we had a flyer in our room telling us about it. We didn't think we'd be returning, so we didn't worry about it. Luckily for us they offered it again to the public & we booked on April 10th!!

Ok good. Thank you.