PDA

View Full Version : About Julie...

alebisi
05-01-2008, 07:56 AM
hi podcast crew... is not like I don't care about you but I've read posts of everyone but Julie... I wanted to know how she's doing also...thanks guys

Speedfinger
05-01-2008, 08:54 AM
She probably just needs some time for herself and take a little break.It's understandable.Hope she's doing well.

Geef
05-01-2008, 09:19 AM
I, also have been wondering. I hope everyone is doing OK.

farmergirl
05-01-2008, 10:47 AM
We have been thinking of all the crew in the last few days including Julie. Hang in there Julie. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

DVCsince02
05-01-2008, 10:49 AM
I've been thinking of Julie too.

Julie's Fan Club President...:)

WebmasterCorey
05-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Julie is doing as good as expected. It's tough for her to come here without crying though.

tinkbutt
05-01-2008, 11:19 AM
thats understandable glad to hear she is doing well!!!

DVCsince02
05-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Julie is doing as good as expected. It's tough for her to come here without crying though.

Thanks Corey. Most of us come here and cry too, but it helps to share with friends, so when she is ready, we'll gladly listen if she wants to share. Give her our best.
:grouphug:

cocowum
05-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Corey.:hug:

scarlett873
05-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Thanks for keeping us posted Corey. Julie has been in my thoughts too...
:hug:

alebisi
05-01-2008, 11:54 AM

Thanks Corey! ...I give you all my strenght and love, hope you guys get well soon, I know Bob would want that! I bet he is eating a dole whip!:grouphug:
To all the crew: we give you all the support

LilGMom
05-01-2008, 12:00 PM

Thanks for letting us know. We are here for her whenever she is ready. :hug:

cdnmickeylover
05-01-2008, 12:28 PM

Totally understandable. Every time I look at one of the threads about Bawb I find myself crying. I only met him once so it must be so hard for those who knew him much, much better. Please let her know that we are all thinking of her though.

Fiona

IHeartTink04
05-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the update Corey, I am glad she is doing well.:hug:

miss missy
05-01-2008, 01:00 PM

Thanks Will. Everyone needs to go through their own process in grieving. Please give her hugs for me :grouphug:

Madi100
05-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Let Julie know that we are all thinking of her.

macheath
05-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Corey,
Sending :hug: and strength to you and Julie. I can totally understand that it is difficult for Julie to come to the boards right now. Each time I come to the boards, I get weepy again. Pass on our care and concern for her. Take care of each other!!

paperdoll1986
05-01-2008, 01:34 PM

Thanks, Corey. Please tell her we're there behind her, behind all of you.

Jennygt
05-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the update Corey. Perhaps when the funeral is over and Julie has had some time to process her grief she might be able to come here. I know she will cry but I hope that she will have some measure of comfort from all her friends here in the Dis. Hang in there, take care of each other.

AuroraJae
05-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the support, prayers and kind words. Ok, I am already in tears.

Bob was a great friend and basically our Orlando Dad/Uncle. He took care of us in any way that he could and even helped us move into our house 4 years ago.

His loss has hit all of us hard.

Last Friday was a year since my young cousin died and the anniversary of the death of my best friend, Paula, is fast approaching. Needless to say, this has only added to my sadness.

I'll share some of my Bawb memories at a later time. Thanks for the hugs and love.

DVCsince02
05-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Glad to hear from you and wishing you well.

mommyceratops
05-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the support, prayers and kind words. Ok, I am already in tears.

Bob was a great friend and basically our Orlando Dad/Uncle. He took care of us in any way that he could and even helped us move into our house 4 years ago.

Last Friday was a year since my young cousin died and the anniversary of the death of my best friend, Paula, is fast approaching. Needless to say, this has only added to my sadness.

I'll share some of my Bawb memories at a later time. Thanks for the hugs and love.

I was thinking of you also. (((hugs))) Julie.

scarlett873
05-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Thanks for posting Julie...we've all been worried about you!

:hug:

*Robin*
05-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Hugs right back to you, (all of you really)...

I wish there was something more we could do...:hug:

alebisi
05-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

We love you Julie! Thanks for writing! hugs and love

Pinky166
05-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Take care of yourself Julie....we all understand that you need time. :hug:

There is no rush for anything. It is very difficult for all of us and most of us never met Bob, so I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is for you to come to terms with. Big hugs to you and Corey.

sconnell
05-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Take care Julie. We understand that we all process our grief differently.

BRobson
05-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Take care of yourself Julie :hug: It is lovely to hear from you and tell Corey to take extra special care of you - I know he will :hug:

timmac
05-01-2008, 04:36 PM
tell Corey to take extra special care of you - I know he will :hug:

Now we just need Corey to respond with "Noted" ;)

tinkbutt
05-01-2008, 04:37 PM
sorry to hear about all your other heart aches

we are all here for support

IHeartTink04
05-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Good to hear from you Julie.

Take care of yourself.:hug:

willis37862
05-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Bug hugs for you Julie. :hug:

bits-n-pieces
05-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Good to hear from you, Julie. My heart goes out to you and the whole team.

crazytp93
05-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was thinking about you today in school. I have been praying for all of you. Feel Better. :sad1: :hug:

Plutes
05-01-2008, 08:05 PM
:grouphug: Julie...we're all thinking of you...

amyhughes
05-01-2008, 08:08 PM
So Good to hear from you Julie. I am so sorry for your loss, and glad that we can be any comfort at to both of Bob's families at this time. Take care and our thoughts are with you all!:grouphug:

Annette_VA
05-01-2008, 08:28 PM
It's good to hear from you, Julie. Big hugs.:hug:

alaskanmommy
05-01-2008, 09:00 PM
It's great to hear from you Julie. I'm so sorry about Bob, I feel heartbroken and never met the man. I can't even fathom how you feel. Keep thinking of the magical memories. I hope you can take some solace in all the wonderful thoughts and prayer coming to you guys from the Dis! Bob will truly be missed.:grouphug:

Jennygt
05-01-2008, 09:51 PM
hang in there!:grouphug: We all love you! Take care of each other.

Donaldfan81
05-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Good to hear from you Julie. I couldnt begin to imagine what its like for you guys. Hang in there and know you have all of us thinking about you and the whole podcast family. My heart goes out to you.

farmergirl
05-01-2008, 10:24 PM
It was really good to hear from you Julie. Hang in there...:grouphug:

NC Belle
05-02-2008, 01:14 AM
:grouphug: Julie, hugs to you and Corey.

I can tell how close the friendships between Bawb and the whole crew were and its more than words can describe fully. It is a rare gift...thank you for sharing that special treasure.

lttlmc3
05-02-2008, 01:21 AM
A hug from me to both of you. You guys stay strong.

miss missy
05-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for checking in Julie. I am so sorry for all the losses you have had :grouphug: We are here for you. Wishing we could make it all better :grouphug: Take the time you need. :hug:

LilGMom
05-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Big hugs to you and Corey.

Cyrano
05-02-2008, 08:45 AM

Corey let her know that she is in our thoughts and understand that this is hard.
Knowing that you and the gang are there to provide support is comfort enough :grouphug:

pixiedoodle74
05-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Take care Julie. You are all in my prayers. :hug:

piglets
05-02-2008, 09:56 AM
:grouphug: Hugs to Julie.

:sad1:

DisDarling
05-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

(((((((((((((((((Julie))))))))))))))))))))))) We love you!! Always thinking about you and the entire podcast!! :goodvibes

Amy

DLBDS
05-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Thinkin' about ya, Julie. Hang in there, girlfriend.

bettyann29
05-04-2008, 12:23 AM
Hang in there Julie.. :hug: