PDA

View Full Version : I called in my room request, hope I can get what I want!

ShellyLynn3630
04-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Well I just did it. I called and put in my request for room location at All Star Sports for our family vacation in September. Pretty simple request, first choice Touchdown section and second choice Homerun Hotel. Actually we'll be going with other family members and they'll need a room to close to us so I hope that they can accomodate us all. Just two rooms needed. I know it is'nt a sure bet, but lets hope. :banana: :banana:

safetymom
05-01-2008, 05:34 AM
Did you mention that you are traveling with another party. They should do a "travel with" on each room. You have a better chance of being close to each other that way.

GailT
05-01-2008, 05:38 AM
Well I just did it. I called and put in my request for room location at All Star Sports for our family vacation in September. Pretty simple request, first choice Touchdown section and second choice Homerun Hotel. Actually we'll be going with other family members and they'll need a room to close to us so I hope that they can accomodate us all. Just two rooms needed. I know it is'nt a sure bet, but lets hope. :banana: :banana:

Who do you call. I am staying concierge a t WL for Christmas and I like to be on the same floor as the longe, I have MS so walking is a challenge for me...just going to DW is but I am determined to see DW at Christmas

TheRustyScupper
05-01-2008, 07:28 AM
Who do you call. I am staying concierge a t WL for Christmas and I like to be on the same floor as the longe, I have MS so walking is a challenge for me...just going to DW is but I am determined to see DW at Christmas

If staying in a Standard room, instead of a Deluxe room, you are on lounge (7th) floor.