PDA

View Full Version : Flowers for Mom?!

CoolDisneyKitten
04-30-2008, 05:57 PM
I did a search about this topic, and I found a lot of great info, but not exactly what I was looking for. I want to have flowers delivered to our room at OKW on May 10th, and we check in May 8th. Can I specify that I want them the 10th, or do they have to come the 8th? That sounds like a silly question, but the threads I was reading made it sound like you basically get them on check-in, period.

Also, after looking at the Disney Florist website, I saw some very pretty things, but I was wondering if they do custom arrangements as well. I mean, obviously they do for big things like weddings! But I mean, if I called and said something like... "My mom's favorite character is Ariel. Make a bouquet that will remind her of Ariel in the x to x price range, and not aimed at a 6-year-old girl" would they think I was nuts, or would they say, "Ok, yes ma'am, and what are your mom's favorite flowers?"

I think that's it. Thanks! :flower3:

chipper10
04-30-2008, 06:46 PM
I'm 99% sure that they can be delivered whenever you want.
DH ordered flowers for me on our anniversary in Disney, they arrived on Feb 5th, we checked into the hotel Feb 4th.

I know they will work with you and come up with something amazing for your mom. I would just give them a call and set it up now.

mom2of2
04-30-2008, 06:47 PM
you can have stuff delivered anytime during your stay.

Disney florist is great to work with.

TheRustyScupper
05-01-2008, 07:40 AM
1) Disney Florist "cans"
. . . they can make special arrangements with special characters
. . . they can be delivered on specific days

2) Disney Florist "can'ts"
. . . they can't place in room prior to check-in (except Club Floor rooms sometimes)
. . . they can't guarantee a time of delivery (that is up to the Front Desk)