PDA

View Full Version : January Disney Trip HELP!!!!

DisneyDino25
04-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Hello All,

I went on a trip last jan to wdw and I LOVED IT!! the weather was perfect, the crowd was low and the times were GOOD!!! i plan on doing it again, the same dates........Jan 4th-12th

I wanna start paying it off in advance but it wont let me book online if I call can I put the 200$ deposit down and pay it off? will I bea ble ot pay it online too?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!

Brook1099
04-30-2008, 05:27 PM
We are going the same time I believe you can call to book but the 2009but the rates arent out yet. I guessing they adjust that when they come out. I was thinking about calling tonight. Im glad to hear its a good time to go we usually go in Nov. Hope its warm enough to get a swim in though.

borgthe
04-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Hi there,

Was it warm enough in January to swim?

Thanks!

luvdisney24
04-30-2008, 06:57 PM
If you are looking to book a package you will have to wait until the 2009 packages come out which will probalby be August. You can book a room only reservation based on 2008 peak season rates but you have to call Disney directly. You cannot book online for 2009.

Your deposit will be equal to 1 nights stay. I believe if you want a package, you will not be able to convert your room only reservation and bring the money with you. I think they will credit you back what you have paid and then charge you the $200 for the deposit.