PDA

View Full Version : I can't get through the email show...

*NikkiBell*
04-30-2008, 04:32 PM
I've waited to listen to the email show and am trying to now. I just can't get through it. We miss you Bawby. I'm so sad that you left us so early.

willis37862
04-30-2008, 05:22 PM
I've waited to listen to the email show and am trying to now. I just can't get through it. We miss you Bawby. I'm so sad that you left us so early.

:hug: I haven't listened to it yet either.

Miss Stitch
04-30-2008, 05:23 PM
I listened to it this morning. It was hard but comforting in a way, it was like Bob was still here.:sad2:

DisDarling
04-30-2008, 05:29 PM
I listened to it this morning. It was hard but comforting in a way, it was like Bob was still here.:sad2:

I agree! I listened to it yesterday and just kept thinking "He was just here..."

chirurgeon
04-30-2008, 05:34 PM
I've been listening to all the archived podcast and was a little afraid to turn on the Ipod yesterday. I found it comforting in a way and I smiled at a lot of things in a different way than I would have before Monday evening. Bawb is still with us. All we need is to listen to the podcast.

Kim

sconnell
04-30-2008, 08:56 PM
I was in the middle of it when I read...(sometimes it takes me days to get through it, I keep rewinding and people bother me, darn work) I just couldn't get back into it.

firsttimemom
04-30-2008, 09:47 PM
I started it, but someone asked Bob if he was feeling well and I had to put the ipod away for a bit. I was doing housework at the time and wanted to listen to it when I could devote my full attention/devotion to it.

He will be missed.

disneycruise05
04-30-2008, 10:40 PM
I was about half way through when I turned it off for class. I didn't have a chance to listen to anymore of it until after I saw the news. After a few hours, I turned it back on. The very first voice I heard was Bawb's saying he was going to send one of his coveted Will Robinson pins (:goodvibes) to a young girl. First I laughed, remembering how Bawb always called Christopher Robins "Will Robinson." But then I started getting all teary, knowing that this might be one of the last times that I would hear Bawb's voice. :sad1:

macheath
05-01-2008, 12:24 AM
I had not yet listened to the email show when I found out the news about Bawb. I tried to listen tonight at work & finally had to turn it off. Employees and customers were looking at me :confused: because I got a bit weepy.
:hug: for everyone.....