PDA

View Full Version : whats going on in november at the contemporary?

karentan
04-30-2008, 05:05 PM
looking at booking a MK view room for 4th til 6th november, its only showing me suites at the mo, whats going on? all the rooms cant be booked can they? it was showing me a full range of selection of rooms when i looked last night. hoping its just a glitch in their systems...
anyone know anything i dont?!?!

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
04-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I just tried their website and put the dates you mentioned and it's still only showing their various suites. I don't think it's a glitch because most of the time the website is correct, however I would call CRO and see what they say. As to why suites are only showing up maybe there was a huge number of guests booking vacations and the regular rooms got sold out, or it has to do with a convention group blocking a lot of rooms. However since November is a long time from now if you keep checking everyday a Magic Kingdom view room might become available, because guests are always cancelling reservations.

danceintherain
04-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Hmm... it's doing the same thing for me... I'm not sure what the deal is... then when I switch to the 2-4 everything opens up...
Maybe tons of people are going to Disney for my birthday... without me :)

mvav269
04-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Hmm... it's doing the same thing for me... I'm not sure what the deal is... then when I switch to the 2-4 everything opens up...
Maybe tons of people are going to Disney for my birthday... without me :)

That is the dreaded "Jersey Week". We live in Northern New Jersey and schools are closed that week.

bcuinohio
04-30-2008, 10:29 PM
I was trying to book a standard room in the garden wing last August. At the time, only the more expensive tower rooms were available. A month later, rooms at the garden wing became available. Keep checking, something may open up.

luvdmouse
05-01-2008, 07:14 AM
I think it could also be super soap weekend. We thought about going during that time as well, but found we could get rooms easier during Thanksgiving. Good luck.