PDA

View Full Version : Help!! whats going on the 12th thru the 18th at WDW ?

gramto2boys
04-30-2008, 12:51 PM
my travel agent called and said she could get me on flights for the 12th thru the 19th Of November... whats the park look like then?? or should I keep my dates for December 6th thru the 13th ??
i know pop warner will be there and I know mouse fest will be there in December. what do you all think??? I have to call her back thanks

gramto2boys
04-30-2008, 01:01 PM
I am beginning to think this is the best time for us. the dates we got now, we will not even get to see the osborn lights :( I am rethinking the dates of the 12th thru the 18th again!

gramto2boys
05-03-2008, 08:58 PM
is there a local calendar of events for WDW so I can see if November is a good time to go? thanks

Deb & Bill
05-03-2008, 09:00 PM
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage

Try this.

IWISHFORDISNEY
05-03-2008, 09:39 PM
I cant imagine why the flights would be booked. That is the week we go and it is dead. It is the first week of MVMCP and the lights are up at HS. We love that time of year.

gramto2boys
05-03-2008, 11:48 PM
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage

Try this.

this shows nothing for the month of November yet. thanks :)

EnnEss
05-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Are you saying your TA cant get you flights for the december dates you listed? If thats the case, get a new TA.

gramto2boys
05-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Are you saying your TA cant get you flights for the december dates you listed? If thats the case, get a new TA.

No, I am saying I would rather go when all the cheerleaders and such are not at the parks, and I would love to see the osborn lights in which the day I am coming its the last day for them. I would miss them and thats why I was coming in december, to see the lights.
If I go the 12th thru the 19th of November I would see them, and I do not think anythings going on that week in the parks to over crowd it.
hence the question, anyone know whats goin on between the 12th and the 19th of december?