PDA

View Full Version : Food Court Hours/Plasticware

connorok
04-30-2008, 01:10 PM
We are going to be staying at AS Movies, and I was wondering, are there set hours for the food court? Also, this may sound like a dumb question, but is there plasticware available to take back up to your room? We are planning on having some food in our room but would need spoons and knives, so I was just wondering if I should pack some.

Thanks!

abc999
04-30-2008, 01:31 PM
The food court was opened until at least midnight when we stayed there in November. Yes, there is plasticware that you can take back to your room.

Jrabbit910
04-30-2008, 01:35 PM
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=346

Heres a menu w/ hours for ASMo... hope this helped...
As for the plasticware there should be somewhere that you can stock up on it before heading back to ur room! :)

Taja
04-30-2008, 03:02 PM
The plastic cutlery is located at the end of the cashier stations as you exit the food court toward the beverage islands.

Straws and napkins are located on the beverage islands.

Ooops! Just realized you said ASMO. I gave you directions for PC. Have a feeling they're pretty similar, though! :)

Edited to add:

Now, keep in mind that I am a bit weird. I have issues using straws, napkins, cutlery from the food court if I haven't purchased something. I don't apply that to others, just myself! *LOL*

So I do bring a few pieces of plastic cutlery with me. Then as I purchase items, I will pick up cutlery and napkins--with an extra or two. I try not to stockpile too much so I don't waste anything.

Hey--told you I'm weird! *LOL*