PDA

View Full Version : Fax?

kmk1180
04-30-2008, 07:30 AM
(ok I posted this in Resorts but no response So I'll try here.)

We are coming down to Disney June 6th-13.
The problem is I am expecting a Fax that might arrive on Jun 6th that
has date sensitive material inside that I must return within 3 days.
Can I send and recieve FAX's at from the Pop Century Resort?
If not, what other options do I have?

kmk1180
04-30-2008, 09:20 AM
any thoughts would be helpful thanks.

Lilolvr
04-30-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm sure you can but they may charge you for it.

disnut8
04-30-2008, 11:18 AM
Call now at 407-938-4000 and ask. They do have a fax machine but I'm sure that is only for resort purposes only.

There are several convention resorts at Disney World that would provide that service. The Swan immediately comes to my mind as I've seen their business desk open during normal business hours. You can access that resort either by taxi directly from Pop Century or via the International Gateway from Epcot or by boat or walkway from Hollywood Studios.

But call Pop Century directly and ask about your options. And don't worry. You won't miss that fax.

Lynne M
04-30-2008, 11:25 AM
This was several years ago, but when a friend and I stayed at OKW, she had to do a conference call with one of her customers, and the customer needed to send her a fax while they were on the call.

I seem to remember that the resort info brochure they give you at check-in had info on receiving faxes, with a fax phone number. I ran over to the front desk to pick the fax up for her, it was no trouble at all.

Definitely call Pop and confirm that they can do this for you. I'm sure it won't be a problem, and it'll put your mind at ease.