PDA

View Full Version : AKL late arrival: are there soda/water machines

SCDizneyDawn
04-29-2008, 06:46 PM
We have a late arrival this Friday night:banana: and I need to make sure if Mara or the gift shop are both closed already, are there machines I can get bottled water out of at AKL? If not, I will just get some at MCO before getting on ME!

sixcats
04-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Yes there are :)

SCDizneyDawn
04-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the help!

Any idea what the cost of a bottle of soda or water is from a machine?

DizneyNutz
04-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the help!

Any idea what the cost of a bottle of soda or water is from a machine?

I believe they are around 2.50 from machines on WDW property for only about 16oz drinks (not the full 20oz size). I know they are at least 2.00. Much better to bring your own!:thumbsup2

SCDizneyDawn
04-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Much better to bring your own!

Wish we could! But we are flying in on a late (11pm) flight and wanted to make sure there was a way to get something for overnight and early AM hours. We will get a rental the next morning and hit a grocery store then.

Thanks! We will make sure we have plenty of change.

DizneyNutz
04-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Wish we could! But we are flying in on a late (11pm) flight and wanted to make sure there was a way to get something for overnight and early AM hours. We will get a rental the next morning and hit a grocery store then.

Thanks! We will make sure we have plenty of change.

At those prices the machines will accept dollar bills.:thumbsup2 Anyway I was suggesting throwing a couple of bottles of water in your luggage(there are ice machines) to hold you over till the next day. With a rental you will have several options at your disposal within easy reach of Disney. There is even a Super Wal Mart within about 5 miles. I have seen several people post about the lines there, but we have never experienced any inconvienence there, but maybe because we normally are there in early December.:confused3 Will be glad to give you some directions there if interested, but you will have to e-mail us at mitchkuykendall@earthlink.net, because I have a MAP of the area that is a PDF file that I can't post but I would send it to you. Here's wishing you all a MAGICAL trip either way!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: