PDA

View Full Version : Help! Garden Grocer can't deliver 5/3-5/4

Mamapapa
04-29-2008, 06:34 PM
The website says due to a high amount of deliveries they can't deliver this weekend. :scared1: I need my groceries delivered on my date of arrival at Poly on 5/4. Are there any other companies out there besides Garden Grocer that people have used and work well? I don't know what to do! :sad2:

disneyoverload
04-29-2008, 06:53 PM
The website says due to a high amount of deliveries they can't deliver this weekend. :scared1: I need my groceries delivered on my date of arrival at Poly on 5/4. Are there any other companies out there besides Garden Grocer that people have used and work well? I don't know what to do! :sad2:

I have never tried them myself, as I have a rental car when I am at WDW, but there is a local grocery store called Goodings that has a grocery delivery to the WDW hotels. You can use their website for more information. Another option is to use a taxi from your hotel to go to a nearby store and get groceries. A third option would be to reserve a rental car from the Alamo company at MCO and have someone in your party (or everyone) drive it to the area around WDW and go to a grocery store, then return it to the WDW car care center and take a shuttle to the hotel while everyone else in the party takes ME. You could also rent a car at the WDW car care center once you are already in Disney by calling them ahead of time and arranging for a same-day or one-day rental. If you call 407-824-3470, they can arrange to have a shuttle pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. Hope that helps! :goodvibes

tlrotzoll
04-29-2008, 06:57 PM
I haven't tried this myself, but I have "wegoshop.com" written down to try. Hope this helps & works out for you.

Tink316
04-30-2008, 11:13 AM
A friend of mine always uses "wegoshop" and has been complete happy with their service.

I'd suggest giving them a try.

T
:tink:

ses1230
04-30-2008, 11:17 AM
We used Goodings in October and we were very pleased. No problems.

Mamapapa
04-30-2008, 04:26 PM
I ordered through Goodings last night. :thumbsup2 A little more expensive, but not bad. And they will deliver on Sunday between 4-7pm to bell services. They called me today to confirm order and set up payment, so far so good! It sure is a lot more convienient to have this stuff delivered instead of packing it!

CleveRocks
04-30-2008, 04:46 PM
I used Gooding's twice ... no complaints!

I was totally satisfied the first time, but for the second time I wanted to try using Garden Grocer, just to try something new. The owner, Brian, personally called me back to tell me he was sold out for my arrival day. He was great!

So I used Gooding's again, and again it was just great!!!

christa112
04-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Do you guys purchase bottled water from them?