PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Bawb w/ a DIS-Unplugged T-shirt...

DLBDS
04-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Just placed my order. I've been wanting one for a long time. Thought it would be nice to wear in Sept. Got 2. One for me and my DD. Also got the button. Thought I would attach it to our park touring bag. I was so looking forward to keeping an eye out for Bawb in the parks. He would have been so easy to spot with the Kaht and boot and all (:goodvibes ). Ugh. It really, really sucks that he's gone. I'll think of him every time I wear my t-shirt.

Pinky166
04-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Excuse me for being dumb but where can you order the DIS t-shirts from? I have been wanting to get one for a while but didn't realise you can buy them. Thanks in advance.

BRobson
04-29-2008, 05:18 PM
If you go to the DIS Unplugged home page and on the left hand side you will see the shop option :hug:

Pinky166
04-29-2008, 05:25 PM
If you go to the DIS Unplugged home page and on the left hand side you will see the shop option :hug:

Thanks Jackie! :flower3:

Mystery Fan
04-29-2008, 07:11 PM
I would like to purchase a sad Mickey missing Bawb disunplugged t-shirt, if they are available.

princessmj
04-29-2008, 08:08 PM
as would I.

sailors_wfe
04-29-2008, 08:26 PM
I would like to purchase a sad Mickey missing Bawb disunplugged t-shirt, if they are available.

I think I'm going to make my own... we're headed down to the World on Sunday morning and I told DH today I was going to make myself a shirt... i just have to go out and get the t-shirt to put it on. We were planning on being at the "Live" recording, but DH refuses to go to funerals, so I'm not sure if I will be able to get him to the Sunday memorial, but I will be there as long as I can make my way over:sad1:

DLBDS
04-29-2008, 08:40 PM
I think I'm going to make my own... we're headed down to the World on Sunday morning and I told DH today I was going to make myself a shirt... i just have to go out and get the t-shirt to put it on. We were planning on being at the "Live" recording, but DH refuses to go to funerals, so I'm not sure if I will be able to get him to the Sunday memorial, but I will be there as long as I can make my way over:sad1:

FWIW, I don't do funerals either.

paperdoll1986
04-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Maybe a shirt will be made available soon.

DaParkers
04-30-2008, 07:31 AM

Here's a virtual one until you get the real deal.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s239/BigMeatball_2007/CA8TENG5.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s239/BigMeatball_2007/CAWGIV0W.jpg

tink576
04-30-2008, 09:22 AM
Excuse me for being dumb but where can you order the DIS t-shirts from? I have been wanting to get one for a while but didn't realise you can buy them. Thanks in advance.

I can't seem to find it...could someone post a link please! Thanks

aGoofyMom
04-30-2008, 09:29 AM
http://www.cafepress.com/disunplugged

It was under DisUnplugged Store...

I have asked the creator of the Missing Bawb and I will be using it as an iron on for the left sleeve of my Dis Unplugged shirt as I fly in to Orlando on Monday.