PDA

View Full Version : what's in Poly concierge guest room?

GSLand
04-29-2008, 01:55 PM
Do the Poly concierge rooms have a daybed as well as two queen (?) beds?
Do we get a coffee maker? refrigerator?
Sink outside from the toilet & tub?
Is there a "deluxe" larger verision of the concierge room? (we had that at AKL).
And finally - is there a balcony?

Trying to determine if me, DH, my sis and her 10 yo grandson could stay in one room? DH and I could / want to share a bed, but not my sis and her grandson. Daybed would be perfect.

Do standard Poly rooms have the coffee maker and refrig? balcony?

vicki_c
04-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Do the Poly concierge rooms have a daybed as well as two queen (?) beds? Yes.
Do we get a coffee maker? refrigerator? Yes, but I'm pretty sure ALL the Poly rooms have that.
Sink outside from the toilet & tub? Not exactly. There is a 1/2 wall separating the toilet from the sink & bathtub area.
Is there a "deluxe" larger verision of the concierge room? (we had that at AKL). Don't know, but I don't think so.
And finally - is there a balcony?
I'm pretty sure that all the Poly concierge buildings (Hawaii and Tahiti)have balconies or patios for all rooms - I only stayed in Hawaii.

Trying to determine if me, DH, my sis and her 10 yo grandson could stay in one room? DH and I could / want to share a bed, but not my sis and her grandson. Daybed would be perfect.

Do standard Poly rooms have the coffee maker and refrig? balcony?
Many standard Poly rooms have a balcony, but not all. 2nd floor rooms in older buildings do not have a balcony, but still have a sliding door.

For the questions you are asking, you don't need to stay concierge level at the Poly. Most/all of those things are available in a regular garden view room.

Concierge level gives you access to itinerary planning services, a private concierge lounge with continental breakfast and snacks, and a private building with keycard access.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
04-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Here is a link to the Polynesian FAQ thread which should have the answers you are looking for. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1708173

ededmd
04-29-2008, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=GSLand;24805997]
And finally - is there a balcony?[QUOTE]

Tonga (suites) have either a balcony or a patio.

"Regular" concierge rooms in Hawaii have a patio on Floor 1 and a balcony on Floor 3. There is no balcony on Floor 2.