PDA

View Full Version : Cabs at resorts

nikkistevej
04-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Are there cabs at the resorts to take you to other resorts? We need to get from AKV to Chef Mickey's , and we know we could take the bus to MK, and then walk to monorail, but it seems like it would be easier to take a cab. Any info would be appreciated!!:goodvibes

danielle782001
04-29-2008, 10:11 AM
There are usually cabs waiting at the front of each resort... If there is not, they can call one up for you... The cab will be there quickly... Like undre 5 minutes in most cases... We have taken a cab for a dining reservation a few times and it has always been quick, easy and cheap!

nikkistevej
04-29-2008, 10:33 AM
Sounds good, I just really didn't want to have to deal with all of that in the morning, so a cab sounds great!! Thanks for the info!

Lynne M
04-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Just walk up to the bell services desk and tell them you need a cab. There are often cabs waiting outside the resorts, but if not, they'll get you one very quickly.

If I don't have a car, I always use a cab for the resort-to-resort thing. Very convenient and fast.

hoosiergirl7
04-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Yes it is very easy to get cabs at the resorts. We had a late dinner at Narcoossee's at GF on Saturday and by the time we were done it was almost 11pm and the Monorail stopped running at 11. We had to get back to Wilderness Lodge so we just went to the transportation/valet booth out front and they called a cab for us. It was great.

NewCrew42
04-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Are there cabs at the resorts to take you to other resorts? We need to get from AKV to Chef Mickey's , and we know we could take the bus to MK, and then walk to monorail, but it seems like it would be easier to take a cab. Any info would be appreciated!!:goodvibes

You could take the bus to MK and just walk to the CR. In the amount of time it would take you to walk to the resort monorail platform, wait for the monorail, you would have walked to the CR.

But, I would take a cab! :goodvibes

tiger4me2
04-29-2008, 06:56 PM
Yes the resorts & the parks have taxis but do ask how much first before using them. ;) Especailly the ones the parks