PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach Resort?

WDW~Lover
04-29-2008, 02:53 AM
I am heading there in May. I have stayed there once back in 2003. I do Love the feel of this resort! But I was just curious, when the last time the rooms had a rehab?

This was a quick trip planned on Sunday!:scared1: and I am leaving in less then 2 weeks. I was set to stay at the ASMusic but changed the last minute yesterday!!

I do know that there is pool rehab going on. That does nothing for me, I prefer the quite pool.

I also requested a King room.

thanks for your help!:flower3:

safetymom
04-29-2008, 03:27 AM
They do ongoing rehabs at CBR. You will have a great time. You might want to take a look at the CBR FAQ thread. Link is listed below.

catbertdave99
04-29-2008, 04:58 AM
Enjoy your trip!! I wish I was planning a quick visit to CBR!!!:confused3

LoraJ
04-29-2008, 08:36 AM
We had a king room at CBR in 2004 and loved it. We stayed in the Jamaica section and loved the location. :thumbsup2

Deborah_Mary
04-29-2008, 08:45 AM
I am heading there in May. I have stayed there once back in 2003. I do Love the feel of this resort! But I was just curious, when the last time the rooms had a rehab?

This was a quick trip planned on Sunday!:scared1: and I am leaving in less then 2 weeks. I was set to stay at the ASMusic but changed the last minute yesterday!!

I do know that there is pool rehab going on. That does nothing for me, I prefer the quite pool.

Oh WOW, I could of nearly written your post! We too just booked a quick trip to Disney and are also staying at CBR!! We'll be there the 11th-16th. What are your dates? Maybe we'll see ya! :)

Deb*

Brenle
04-29-2008, 09:38 AM

We stayed in CBR in 2006 - May. Great resort. They were doing rehab work when we were there although we didn't notice it. Stayed in Martinique section. Great spot. Close to Old Port Royale. Have a great trip.