PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Consecutive Reservations?

poohs4me
04-28-2008, 04:08 PM
In order to get the rate I want, it looks like I would have to book one night at one rate and then two nights at another rate and then the final night for another rate. Same room, just different rates. Would I have to change rooms or is there a way to combine them such that the room assigner can just keep us in the same room?

safetymom
04-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Not sure about why you need to do this. Disney now provides pricing by the day. So you could be staying for 5 days and have several different prices. It would be all one reservation.

poohs4me
04-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Oh, I did not know this. The reason I was asking is because I am looking for a AAA rate and it is/was only available for 4 out of my 6 nights.

TheRustyScupper
04-29-2008, 12:16 AM
1) Based upon occupancy, you may or may not stay in the same rrom.
2) The CM's will try to "LINK" the ressies, but are not always successful.

StrwLady
04-29-2008, 02:55 AM
I have had different reservations, due to rate codes, for the same stay at the same resort and have never had to change rooms. When you book have the CM link the reservations. When you check in mention it to the CM. You will have to check out each day that the reservation ends and check back in. They will have to print you new room keys.

NikkiLovesWDW!
04-29-2008, 10:15 AM
I thought you didn't have to do this anymore? It used to be you paid for your whole stay based on the rate of the first night but now it's night by night, isn't that right??

polyforme
04-29-2008, 10:46 AM
We have two different rates for our August stay and we had to do two different ressies but they noted that fact on both reservations and said they always try to keep you in the same room. You will have to check in and out three seperate times but to me is worth it if it can save money!!

shoes99
04-29-2008, 11:05 AM
I thought you didn't have to do this anymore? It used to be you paid for your whole stay based on the rate of the first night but now it's night by night, isn't that right??

If a particular discount is not available for your entire stay, but it is for 3 out of 4 days, in order to save $$, you have to book separate reservations....
When we couldn't get the AP rate at Sports we got the AA rate for the first night, then had to check out and move in order to get the AP rate for the rest of our stay. Yes, we did have to move even though the reservations were linked.

Cinderumbrella
04-29-2008, 11:11 AM
Not sure about why you need to do this. Disney now provides pricing by the day. So you could be staying for 5 days and have several different prices. It would be all one reservation.

If you check in before a code starts, you will have a different rate and thus two ressies (I have this in December).

However, I am not sure why the OP has 3 ressies, since you are able to stay past the discount time (paying full price) without needing the third ressie.