PDA

View Full Version : Disspace

mjperry
04-27-2008, 12:21 PM
I was wondering if we could start a list of everyone one the boards that also have myspace, I did not want to do it until I had approval from the
Unplugged/ Disboards staff. I think it would add a angle to the DIS

DisneyKevin
04-27-2008, 12:46 PM
I was wondering if we could start a list of everyone one the boards that also have myspace, I did not want to do it until I had approval from the
Unplugged/ Disboards staff. I think it would add a angle to the DIS

Hi mjperry

While I appreciate the sentiment associated with this, I also encourage people to share personal information carefully.

As this particular board is fairly freewheeling and offers a wide range of topics, I believe that people's interests and personalities are fairly evident.

If members want to share this information privately with other members, that is entirely their perogative, but I think keeping a list in a public forum might be a bad idea.

Again...I strongly encourage people to carefully consider the sharing of personal information.

Kevin

mjperry
04-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Kevin-
I agree may not be a great idea, however if anyone does want to share you can email me and can exchange info. On another note you guys do a great job with the podcast, if you have any need for an extra person let me know, my dream is to move to Central Fla. one day so anyway keep up the good work.

Michael
Producer/Videographer/Editor

lttlmc3
04-27-2008, 04:20 PM
That's Kevin....always looking out for our personal safety!

UrsulasShadow
04-27-2008, 06:54 PM
So true, Kevin.

Besides, do ya REALLY want to know me any better????

DisneyKevin
04-27-2008, 11:15 PM
You cant possibly believe that you are my first "cistern digger" can you?:lmao:

wildeoscar
04-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Myspace is so Web 1.5... the new rage is twitter. twitter.com Trust me, when your kids find out about this... they will be all over it.

mjperry
04-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Well its not what you say its how you say it, I understand Kevin is only looking out for us.

UrsulasShadow
04-28-2008, 06:23 AM
You cant possibly believe that you are my first "cistern digger" can you?:lmao:
Maybe not the first...but certainly the best...;)

wildeoscar
04-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Myspace is so Web 1.5... the new rage is twitter. twitter.com Trust me, when your kids find out about this... they will be all over it.

while today is not a good day by any stretch... I love it when I am right...

http://www.twisney.com/

Twitter is about to become the center of the cool kids universe.

wildeoscar
04-25-2009, 09:19 AM
I just had to dig up and revive this thread... Twitter is all the stirr in news media and amoung the glitteroti... and I nailed it a year ago.