PDA

View Full Version : They Played My Voicemail......and I Sounded Like A Big Dork!!

alaskanmommy
04-26-2008, 02:55 PM
...but I don't care because Julie is sending me my much-coveted DIS Unplugged pin and lanyard!! Thanks Julie! :woohoo: I have been submitting stuff for a while now and it finally worked!! For all you guys out there who have been trying to get a voice-mail played or an e-mail read, keep trying!! I'm proof that persistence pays off!! Thanks Pete, Bawb, Julie, Corey, John, Kevin, Regina, Will, Max and Figaro!!
You guys rock! :worship: .........and Hi Anthony!! :goodvibes

alebisi
04-26-2008, 08:21 PM
I also got my mail read!! SO EXCITING! congrats!

UrsulasShadow
04-26-2008, 08:24 PM
...but I don't care because Julie is sending me my much-coveted DIS Unplugged pin and lanyard!! Thanks Julie! :woohoo: I have been submitting stuff for a while now and it finally worked!! For all you guys out there who have been trying to get a voice-mail played or an e-mail read, keep trying!! I'm proof that persistence pays off!! Thanks Pete, Bawb, Julie, Corey, John, Kevin, Regina, Will, Max and Figaro!!

A-mommy, you could NEVER sound like a dork! I loved hearing your voice finally.

IWISHFORDISNEY
04-26-2008, 08:41 PM
I loved your voicemail. Defiantely not a dork:thumbsup2

alaskanmommy
04-26-2008, 08:49 PM
[/COLOR]A-mommy, you could NEVER sound like a dork! I loved hearing your voice finally.
Thanks Ursula!! I finally got my pin and lanyard I've been yearning for!! BTW, haven't seen you around much lately!! Plants keeping you busy??

I also got my mail read!! SO EXCITING! congrats!
Congrats to you too alebisi!! Isn't is thrilling?

I loved your voicemail. Defiantely not a dork:thumbsup2

Thanks guys for trying to make me feel better!

I really don't care how I sounded, I just wanted the DIS Unplugged spoils!!:banana:

Northern_Julie
04-26-2008, 10:34 PM

I cheered when I heard it was a caller from Juneau Alaska. :banana: I met so many cool people from Juneau during the AWG this past March nobody from Juneau could have be a dork in my book.

alaskanmommy
04-27-2008, 01:16 AM
I cheered when I heard it was a caller from Juneau Alaska. :banana: I met so many cool people from Juneau during the AWG this past March nobody from Juneau could have be a dork in my book.

Wow you're even more North than I! You guys just hosted that, right?? Thanks, Northern Julie! Aren't the podcasts awesome!! :love:

Northern_Julie
04-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Wow you're even more North than I! You guys just hosted that, right?? Thanks, Northern Julie! Aren't the podcasts awesome!! :love:

They are the reason I survived this harsh winter. Too many weekends where it was too crazy to leave the house unless there was a really good reason. I discovered them in January and curled up in a quilt and hibernated and had a marathon. Now it is warming up and the sun is staying up late and I am adicted.

alaskanmommy
04-27-2008, 02:32 PM
They are the reason I survived this harsh winter. Too many weekends where it was too crazy to leave the house unless there was a really good reason. I discovered them in January and curled up in a quilt and hibernated and had a marathon. Now it is warming up and the sun is staying up late and I am adicted.

The podcasts are definitely are ray of sunshine during the dark winter. :beach: Unfortunately I've been addicted for quite a bit longer, but they make for a very entertaining listen for a Disney addict like me. pluto:

DebbieT11
04-27-2008, 03:10 PM
Congrats on having your voicemail played..... way to go!

alaskanmommy
04-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Congrats on having your voicemail played..... way to go!

Thanks DebbieT11!! I may have to order some of your soap one of these days as the podcast team makes it sound so awesome!!:upsidedow

BRobson
04-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Well done on getting your voicemail read - you sounded lovely :)

I got my email read too - I was listening in bed and mine was the last one. Couldnt make up my mind if it really had been played or I had fallen asleep and dreamed it :lmao:

alaskanmommy
04-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Well done on getting your voicemail read - you sounded lovely :)

I got my email read too - I was listening in bed and mine was the last one. Couldnt make up my mind if it really had been played or I had fallen asleep and dreamed it :lmao:

That's nice BRobson! Congrats on getting your e-mail read too! That's awesome. So did you choose the pin/lanyard or the t-shirt??:banana:

BRobson
04-27-2008, 05:17 PM
The pin and lanyard - sooooo excited. Hope it doesn't take too long to get to the UK :)

It made my day - had spent 5 hours in Accident and Emergency after my DH sliced the skin of his finger in a bizarre accident with a letterbox :lmao: then DD threw up all over Starbucks :confused3

UrsulasShadow
04-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Thanks DebbieT11!! I may have to order some of your soap one of these days as the podcast team makes it sound so awesome!!:upsidedow

OOOO, and try her lotions, too...to die for!

alaskanmommy
04-27-2008, 11:15 PM
The pin and lanyard - sooooo excited. Hope it doesn't take too long to get to the UK :)

It made my day - had spent 5 hours in Accident and Emergency after my DH sliced the skin of his finger in a bizarre accident with a letterbox :lmao: then DD threw up all over Starbucks :confused3

Cool, I can't wait for my pin and lanyard to come either! Woo hoo!! Hope your DH an DD are okay, it sounds like a nice ending to a bad day! :)

OOOO, and try her lotions, too...to die for!

Ooooh, lotions too, ok I think I definitely have to order both the soaps and lotions now!! :sunny: Maybe I'll throw some not-so-subtle Mother's day hints to my DH? :cool2: