PDA

View Full Version : So that's what I sound like!

misstheworld
04-26-2008, 09:52 AM
YEAH!! They played my voice mail!! And for the record...I don't listen to the podcast before I go to bed. I listen to it at work, usually the morning it downloads.

My apologies to Figaro, I didn't mean to forget you. Please forgive me. :lovestruc

Julie said she dreams about beating people up because Corey makes her watch cop shows, usually I watch Food Network before going to bed, but I don't dream about food. :rolleyes1

Happy Saturday to everyone! Thanks for playing my voice mail!!

AuroraJae
04-26-2008, 12:22 PM
It seriously happens to me! Whatever I watch before going to sleep always enters my dreams.

Another example would be Sex and the City...I went to sleep a couple of nights ago after the episode where the gals go to the Playboy mansion and sure enough I ended up talking to Hugh Hefner that night. :rotfl2:

prettypixie
04-26-2008, 12:36 PM
Too funny! I can't say I have ever experience that! Maybe I should just start watching my Disney Vacation planning DVDs before bed and I will dream about being at Disney!

UrsulasShadow
04-26-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry, this is a family board...I cannot share my weird podcast team dreams.

alaskanmommy
04-26-2008, 08:52 PM
YEAH!! They played my voice mail!! And for the record...I don't listen to the podcast before I go to bed. I listen to it at work, usually the morning it downloads.

My apologies to Figaro, I didn't mean to forget you. Please forgive me. :lovestruc

Julie said she dreams about beating people up because Corey makes her watch cop shows, usually I watch Food Network before going to bed, but I don't dream about food. :rolleyes1

Happy Saturday to everyone! Thanks for playing my voice mail!!

Congrats misstheworld!! I loved your voicemail, it made me smile!! That was quite a strange dream.:confused: Enjoy your DIS Unplugged spoils.:banana:

amyhughes
04-27-2008, 11:00 AM
It happened to me last night. I watched There Will Be Blood. So not right.