PDA

View Full Version : The "Disboards Hotel"

doconeill
04-24-2008, 05:08 PM
My two daughters are playing with a large wooden dollhouse they have, and I started to overhear them, and asked what they were doing. "We're at Disney!" they said. So I asked what hotel the dollhouse was, "Is it the Floridian?"

"No, it's the Disboards Hotel. Because the concierge works on the Disboards, and you get to see Disboards on TV, and there is a big cork board that has all the events going on!"

Clearly, DW and I spend FAR TOO MUCH time here.

And somehow, a large cork board makes so much sense...

wildeoscar
04-24-2008, 05:19 PM
wow, I thought I was the only one with a big doll house filled with dolls of the podcasters.

WebmasterJohn
04-24-2008, 06:20 PM
wow, I thought I was the only one with a big doll house filled with dolls of the podcasters.

Wilde Oscar is now tied with UrsulasShadow............you guess the category....

wishspirit
04-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Wilde Oscar is now tied with UrsulasShadow............you guess the category....

ooooooh dear! This board is getting freaker and freaker!!

That is so cute though! Its like the Wii and Kart Kam again!

robertgp124
04-24-2008, 06:40 PM

Time to upgrade the alarm system....

amyhughes
04-24-2008, 07:00 PM

Starts humming "Side by Side" from Sondheim's Company...

Tell me someone else saw that Will and Grace episode.

NWOhioAngela
04-24-2008, 07:33 PM

I'll take scary freakazoids for a thousand, Alex.:rotfl2:

tinkbutt
04-25-2008, 12:10 AM
ok has anyone else seen the CSI vegas with the crime scene miniatures :scared1: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

wishspirit
04-25-2008, 03:36 AM
ok has anyone else seen the CSI vegas with the crime scene miniatures :scared1: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG!!!! I didn't think of that! Now i have :scared1:

Great episodes though

mandymommy4
04-25-2008, 08:11 AM

OMG, your right! Those were freaky episodes but soooo good!