PDA

View Full Version : Princess Suite??

syko
04-23-2008, 01:56 PM
I have been told that there is a Princess themed suite at DisneyLand, but I can not find any photos of it??
Has anyone stayed in this suite and could share there photos??

Diva of Dragons
04-23-2008, 02:00 PM
No, the Cinderella Suite is at WDW, in the castle. DL has the Walt Disney Suite in New Orleans Square over Pirates.

syko
04-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks for your response but I have been told that it is in one of the hotels.

DangerMouse
04-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Hmmmm, well there once was a Princess Diaries suite at the DLH, but then it was changed to the Pirate themed suite, and I believe now it is Mickey Mouse Penthouse which was (is?) given away as a prize in the YOMD. There is no "princess suite" that I am aware of. There is the Walt Disney Dream Suite above Pirates that is now given away daily as the YOMD.

HTH.

syko
04-23-2008, 02:05 PM
The pirate one was the only one I found online, but we have been offered the Princess suite for next year.
I just wanted to see if anyone had photos to help us decide which suite to chose.

bumbershoot
04-23-2008, 02:06 PM
Who has offered you the princess suite? Perhaps that could help us help you.

syko
04-23-2008, 02:08 PM
A Disneyland VP, but he did not say at which hotel it was.
We are looking at all the suites, we don't care what hotel it is in, I just liked the idea of the Princess one.

EMM416
04-23-2008, 02:10 PM
I remembered reading about it so I had to go look it up.
I wasn't sure if I could post a link to it though but I just went to disneyland website clicked on Disneyland Hotel and on the side it says something about adding princess themed suites and if you click that it shows you one small picture.

DangerMouse
04-23-2008, 02:14 PM
A Disneyland VP, but he did not say at which hotel it was.
We are looking at all the suites, we don't care what hotel it is in, I just liked the idea of the Princess one.

I would think the Vacation Planning person would have access to photos, since they don't seem to be available online.

syko
04-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks for that information. I see that its not a suite, so we will have to have a look at the other options.

TravelingJen24
04-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Here is what we were told last week. Three months ago they took three sets of connecting rooms and turned them into special rooms. They are not suites. One is pirates, one is princess, and one is Mickey. The two rooms together run about 600+ a night. At least that was what they quoted us for May. Not too bad of a deal if you need two rooms anyway. But like I said they are not suites. We have been going to Dis forever and I had never even heard of these until the castmember on the phone offered them.