PDA

View Full Version : where in nj are the podcasters from?

Jennygt
04-22-2008, 01:47 PM
I am not sure if this has been answered or if it is TMI? I was just wondering if any of the gang once lived anywhere near me.

Regina
04-22-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm not sure where in NJ you are, but we moved to Emerson from NYC when I was 8 and that's where I was until I got married. :)

Jennygt
04-22-2008, 02:43 PM
I am in Rahway, exit 135 from the parkway, about exit 13 from the turnpike. I am not familar with Emerson, what part of the state is it?

wildeoscar
04-22-2008, 04:29 PM
B awb is not NJ... you can at least understand a NJ accent... Bawb is massachewchits. I think Pete mentioned he grew up down the shore. I know Kevin has mentioned at least once he is from upstate NY. Arn't Corey and Julie from Wyoming, or Idaho, or one of those states no one uses much? Oh wait, New Orleans maybe?

I was listening to back episodes and Regina has a great speaking voice. She sounds like like Bawbra Straisand when she sings "send in the clowns"

;)

DisneyKevin
04-22-2008, 05:41 PM
She sounds like like Bawbra Straisand when she sings "send in the clowns"

;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :

Lets get Regina to kareoke on the cruise....

Regina
04-22-2008, 06:00 PM
I am in Rahway, exit 135 from the parkway, about exit 13 from the turnpike. I am not familar with Emerson, what part of the state is it?

It's in Bergen County, near Paramus. :)

I was listening to back episodes and Regina has a great speaking voice. She sounds like like Bawbra Straisand when she sings "send in the clowns"
;)

Or, in your case, I'm inspired by "he touched me ---- then I slugged him."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :

Lets get Regina to kareoke on the cruise....

I'll do a duet with Harold.

kab407
04-22-2008, 06:22 PM
I'll do a duet with Harold.

A "torch song" Regina?

Regina
04-22-2008, 08:21 PM
A "torch song" Regina?

A flame torch. :lmao:

AuroraJae
04-23-2008, 09:50 AM
Corey and I are both from Louisiana! We love our home state, but Florida is home now! Corey grew up on the West Bank of New Orleans and I am from a very small town called Greensburg.