PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Disneyland Music!!!

CAJUNWDWFAN
04-22-2008, 08:41 AM
I'm looking for the Parade of Dreams song "Welcome" the one they use for park opening. you know "welcome to a family time, welcome to a brotherly time....."

I'm looking for the park version, I know there is an alternate version sung by someone else on the Disneymania 2 CD. Is there any place to get this original version on CD or download?

Thanks!

dwelty
04-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Yes, on the Disneyland 50th aniversary CD they have the whole parade. I think it might still be for sale at Amazon. IF not check for used copies, there must be a bunch out there. Good luck!

CAJUNWDWFAN
04-22-2008, 09:36 AM
Yes, on the Disneyland 50th aniversary CD they have the whole parade. I think it might still be for sale at Amazon. IF not check for used copies, there must be a bunch out there. Good luck!

I searched for this album and can't seem to find the 2 disc version. Do you have a link to this disc? I was looking that the titles of the song and didn't see Parade of Dreams listed. I must be looking on the wrong disc.

paperdoll1986
04-22-2008, 02:52 PM
No, actually, it isn't on the CD. I have the 6-disc AND the 2-disc.

I tihnk it's kinda weird it isn't, but Disney's werid...

I don't know if this is allowed, but check out mousebits.com

dwelty
04-22-2008, 03:36 PM
No, actually, it isn't on the CD. I have the 6-disc AND the 2-disc.

I tihnk it's kinda weird it isn't, but Disney's werid...

I don't know if this is allowed, but check out mousebits.com

Sorry my mistake, Paperdoll is right, it is not on the disk. Call Disneyland's Guest Services Department. I bet they can check with entertainment and find out if it is avaliable for you. Good Luck

CAJUNWDWFAN
04-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Sorry my mistake, Paperdoll is right, it is not on the disk. Call Disneyland's Guest Services Department. I bet they can check with entertainment and find out if it is avaliable for you. Good Luck

Thanks I have been searching around and yes I don't think the Parade of Dreams music has not been released officially on a CD. Bummer!

SamIAm21
04-22-2008, 09:06 PM
Hey that song is from Brother Bear! Just download the original soundtrack to Brother Bear, you will get Welcome and On My Way... another song played often in Disneyland!