PDA

View Full Version : about the "Slilt dudes" at MK's MNSSHP

miss missy
04-21-2008, 08:30 PM
I just watched Bawb's video of Universal's Mardi Gras. I saw a gazillion "stilt people" they were everywhere! I remember seeing these stilt dudes at MK at a MNSSHP
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c98/MissMissy-555/MNSSHP/2007_110411-2-4-WDW60025.jpg
and I remember being sooo jealous. They were hopping around MK and having a blast. It looked sooo fun! What a job they have! :banana:

But whats up with Universal? They killed it, too many stilt people! they went overboard. There were so many of them, they weren't as fun to watch.

At MK I saw them a couple time, hopping by, messin' with the kids, it was fun for everyone around. But from what I see for Universal, they just walked around- too many to be considered something "odd and cool":confused3

I have seen them also on Halloween at Pleasure Island, but even then there was only a couple of them and they would pose for pics with ya.

I dunno, but I sure want that job at MK! The bodies are in such great shape :thumbsup2 , fun job... at MK.. I am soo IN! :woohoo: