PDA

View Full Version : Official "I'll be at the LIVE AUDIENCE show" Thread

wildeoscar
04-20-2008, 04:08 PM
go ahead caller you are on the air... and state you name clearly for our listeners.

As I understand it thus far, unless someone corrects my spelling and grammar... the event is to take place at Gaylord Palms at 1:00pm Sunday, May 4th 2008.

kab407
macman752
safetymom
samsam
rob&jan
sailors_wfe
mandymommy4
winotracy
Deb°o°S
crazydisneyman

drakethib
04-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Are you driving in WO?

OKW Lover
04-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Has there been any info about where in the hotel the taping is going to take place? I'm wondering what time we would need to get there and where we would need to go.

wildeoscar
04-20-2008, 04:55 PM
As I understand it, the event is going to be at the Gaylord Hotel, and starts at 1pm. And yes at this time I intend to drive down... though with slightly more preparation this time.

kab407
04-20-2008, 05:24 PM
I'll be there. :)

macman752
04-20-2008, 06:07 PM
I'll be there with my DW.

DisneyKevin
04-20-2008, 06:43 PM
We are not certain of the exact location within the Gaylord Palms Hotel.

We are planning on starting at 1:00pm.

The Gaylord Palms is a LARGE hotel and parking can be a hike from the building.

There will be signs inside the hotel letting you know where we will be located.

Make sure you either arrive early or plan on staying after as the hotel is really beautiful.

The main part of the hotel respresents the different areas of FL. There is a section devoted to Key West, St Augustine and the Everglades.

You will also want to check out the live 'gators.

tinkbutt
04-20-2008, 06:47 PM
We are not certain of the exact location within the Gaylord Palms Hotel.

We are planning on starting at 1:00pm.

The Gaylord Palms is a LARGE hotel and parking can be a hike from the building.

There will be signs inside the hotel letting you know where we will be located.

Make sure you either arrive early or plan on staying after as the hotel is really beautiful.

The main part of the hotel respresents the different areas of FL. There is a section devoted to Key West, St Augustine and the Everglades.

You will also want tp check out the live 'gators.

you guys could have it in the pool I am sure that might bring up the "B" word again :rotfl: :rotfl:

unfortunately I won't be able to make it I will be 16 days too late!!!

hope you guys have fun though!!!

calypso*a*go-go
04-20-2008, 06:53 PM
(Psst...WO is driving down with a little more Preparation H this time -- pass it down.) :teeth:

wildeoscar
04-20-2008, 07:20 PM
don't stand to close to the live 'gators, I wouldn't want you to trip and fall after being pushed.

I have been in the other two Gaylord hotels, and if the Palms is as big as the others... there will need to be search parties and recognizance missions, as these places are ginormous. you could easily be lost for an hour before realizing you are lost.

safetymom
04-20-2008, 08:01 PM
I'll be there. :)

SamSam
04-20-2008, 11:16 PM
I'll be there with DH. :goodvibes

Rob&Jan
04-21-2008, 05:22 AM
We'll be there as well:thumbsup2

sailors_wfe
04-21-2008, 06:07 AM
DH and I will be there:banana: but DH still doesn't "get" why I want to waste our first vacation day going to watch a show being recorded:rotfl: He just doesn't get it... but he will once I make him listen to old podcasts for at least 6 hours on the drive down (my half of the driving) starting the night before:lmao:

mandymommy4
04-21-2008, 08:59 AM
I will be there, can't wait! Now, what to wear...... :rotfl2:

DH and I will be there:banana: but DH still doesn't "get" why I want to waste our first vacation day going to watch a show being recorded:rotfl: He just doesn't get it... but he will once I make him listen to old podcasts for at least 6 hours on the drive down (my half of the driving) starting the night before:lmao:

Don't worry, a lot of DH's don't get it! Mine is staying home with our 4 kiddos and my sister is joining me, just call it my "mothers day" treat since he will most likely take on long nap the week after! :rotfl:

DVCsince02
04-21-2008, 10:15 AM
And yes at this time I intend to drive down... though with slightly more preparation this time.

Can you stop by Delaware on your way down and pick me up?:laughing:

Cyrano
04-21-2008, 10:31 AM
I'll be there in spirt, rather than in person :thumbsup2

wildeoscar
04-21-2008, 10:31 AM
I will be there, can't wait! Now, what to wear......

camouflage ninja outfits are always in style.

mandymommy4
04-21-2008, 10:52 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: OK, but only if mine can be pink! princess:

Seriously, somehow a army recruiter got my name and began calling me about once a month trying to recruit me for the army about the time I was finishing up college! It lasted several years and even continued after I was married and had moved, I finally told the guy when I was pregnant that I was ready to enlist but I had a list of demands including,maternity camo in pink, camo for the baby, a organic diet and room service, foot rubs after all that running, and a private nursing room! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That phone call (and i'm sure the complaint call I made to the recruiting office) suddenly made me ineligible to serve our country! :confused3 :laughing:

DisneyKevin
04-21-2008, 10:55 AM

Speaking of that....

We have a huge store here in Orlando called Outdoor World or something like that on I Drive.

I'm not sure of the name as it's not someplace I frequent.

We were in the the store one day looking for something and I found Big and Tall camouflage jumpjuit. It wasn;t just any camo jumpsuit...it had thousands of fluttery leaves attached to it. I guess it's for hiding in trees.

Why you would want to hide in trees is really beyond my scope....but I digress.

Back to the jumpsuit...I had to try it on...so I did and hid amongst the other fluttery leaved camo jumpsuits and started calling John.

When he finally got close enough, I jumped out and scared the crap out of him.

He just turned and left the store.

We've never been back.

DVCsince02
04-21-2008, 10:58 AM
OMG! I wish I could have seen that on the store video camera........

mandymommy4
04-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Speaking of that....

We have a huge store here in Orlando called Outdoor World or something like that on I Drive.

We were in the the store one day looking for something and I found Big and Tall camouflage jumpjuit. It wasn;t just any camo jumpsuit...it had thousands of fluttery leaves attached to it. I guess it's for hiding in trees.

Back to the jumpsuit...I had to try it on...so I did and hid amongst the other fluttery leaved camo jumpsuits and started calling John.

We've never been back.

OMG! That is hilarious! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You got the name correct! It's officially the Bass Pro shop Outdoor World! Know how I know that? Because my husband corrected me when I called it Outdoor World. He has to call it by it's proper name, Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World. :rolleyes: My husband dragged me there once and of course I found something cute to buy! :rolleyes1

kab407
04-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Speaking of that....

We've never been back.

Wiping salad off the monitor. I :love: snarky childish Kevin better then mature Kevin.

Rob&Jan
04-21-2008, 11:20 AM
OMG:rotfl2: where's Khat Cam when you need it:lmao:

wildeoscar
04-21-2008, 11:46 AM
the store you are probably thinking of is Bass Pro Shop's Outdoor World... and that is exactly the kind of thing my Dad did to me on a regular basis growing up, no wonder I am not quite right.

winotracy
04-21-2008, 07:23 PM
DH and I will be there! Can't wait!

Annette_VA
04-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Speaking of that....

We've never been back.

Oh, I would pay good money to see that! What fun you two must be to take shopping :thumbsup2

Someone who is going to be at the taping seriously needs to pick up a camo suit and take it to the live show, just to see the look on John's face.

DebšošS
04-21-2008, 07:50 PM
I'll be at there:cutie:

Kevin, you are too funny.
Wish we could view the security camera for that store.:happytv:

wildeoscar
04-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Can you stop by Delaware on your way down and pick me up?:laughing:

ok, once i have exact dates I'll be wondering around, I'll let ya know.

sailors_wfe
04-21-2008, 09:02 PM
I will be there, can't wait! Now, what to wear...... :rotfl2:

Don't worry, a lot of DH's don't get it! Mine is staying home with our 4 kiddos and my sister is joining me, just call it my "mothers day" treat since he will most likely take on long nap the week after! :rotfl:

LOL.. my DH says "Why are we going to listen to them record the show.. it's not like we'll be able to talk during the recording" guess he doesn't know about editing and how talkative the crew is :rolleyes1 :laughing:

sailors_wfe
04-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Speaking of that....

We've never been back.

:rotfl: :rotfl: that's totally something we did in college.. we used to go into the one right down the street from campus and try on all the weird clothing like the fly fishing boots that are pretty much a rubber suit.. I have some weird photos floating around on the net somewhere from those good ole' days:lmao: I can totally picture you doing this Kevin! I'd have loved to have seen John's face:happytv:

mandymommy4
04-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Bump....

Just wondreing if anyone else woudld be joing the fun! Less than a week! :cool1:

cdfl30
04-28-2008, 12:21 PM
My Husband and I are planning to be at the podcast taping on Sunday. If nothing comes up, we will be there! :)

cdotla
04-28-2008, 12:25 PM
Glad this was bumped....I was wanting to see who was going too.

I am still *hoping* I will be able to go, but looking doubtful.

wishspirit
04-28-2008, 01:07 PM
Speaking of that....

We've never been back.

Does anyone know how to clean spagetti bolognase of a monitor? Look what you made me do Kevin! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

crazydisneyman
04-28-2008, 01:20 PM
WildOscar and gang,

I will be flying down form Indy just to attend the PodCast.

I have some FF miles that having been burning a hole in pocket so I thought that I would use them.

I can't wait to see you guys!

Chris

mandymommy4
04-28-2008, 01:22 PM
The more the merrier!

Make sure all you last minuet people email the Podcast team and RSVP. They are planning food and stuff! Can't wait to meet everyone!

wildeoscar
04-28-2008, 01:28 PM
WildOscar and gang,

I will be flying down form Indy just to attend the PodCast.

I have some FF miles that having been burning a hole in pocket so I thought that I would use them.

I can't wait to see you guys!

Chris

you sure you don't wanna ride with?

crazydisneyman
04-28-2008, 02:09 PM
I already got the ticket. And, I am staying with my brother in Oviedo. I appreciate the offer, and in the future I would totaly take advantage of that. ;)

What are you guys doing on Saturday and Sunday before and after the PodCast? Would anybody want to meet for a meal? Maybe a Character meal at one of the hotels? I was thinking of making some ADRs before I go.

Chris

mandymommy4
04-28-2008, 02:22 PM
I already got the ticket. And, I am staying with my brother in Oviedo. I appreciate the offer, and in the future I would totaly take advantage of that. ;)

What are you guys doing on Saturday and Sunday before and after the PodCast? Would anybody want to meet for a meal? Maybe a Character meal at one of the hotels? I was thinking of making some ADRs before I go.

Chris

What about a 7am ADR at Chef Mickey's, I'm sure Regina could pull some strings for ya!

crazydisneyman
04-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Now that is funny! :rotfl:

Actually, I am alot like Kevin in that I never get up early at Disney.

I don't think I have ever been to a rope drop. We usually don't even get to the Parks until lunchtime. Hey, it's vacation, right?

I was thinking of Chef Mickey's though, and I plan on starting a thread about the trip so everyone who can't go can participate.

wildeoscar
04-28-2008, 02:48 PM
I am figuring I might hit trails end for breakfast sunday. I have never made it over there for breakfast, I hear it is pretty good. And since I know the podcast crew (re Kevin) doesn't do AM... I could easily be talked into reviewing breakfasts throughout the world. Breakfast is my favorite. And believe me, there are places that can screw up scrambled eggs. Would anyone like to donate to my "Wildeoscar reviews the breakfasts of the world" fund? I can take paypal at wildeoscar@cinci.rr.com

macman752
04-28-2008, 03:43 PM
It's been about 4 years since I last visited Gaylord Palms. Can anyone tell me if they have parking charges?

mandymommy4
04-28-2008, 03:49 PM
i'm [retty sure they do, we have a HS convention there and I remember thiking that it cost at least $10 to park! I'm check there site and post the parking cost.

mandymommy4
04-28-2008, 03:58 PM
It's been about 4 years since I last visited Gaylord Palms. Can anyone tell me if they have parking charges?

$12 plus tax! HTH

crazydisneyman
04-28-2008, 04:23 PM
I am figuring I might hit trails end for breakfast sunday. I have never made it over there for breakfast, I hear it is pretty good. And since I know the podcast crew (re Kevin) doesn't do AM... I could easily be talked into reviewing breakfasts throughout the world. Breakfast is my favorite. And believe me, there are places that can screw up scrambled eggs. Would anyone like to donate to my "Wildeoscar reviews the breakfasts of the world" fund? I can take paypal at wildeoscar@cinci.rr.com

What time are you thinking and how would you get there? It is way at the back of Fort Wilderness. I was thinking of something a little more accessible like Chef Mickey's or O'Hana or Cape May Cafe. I would actually really like to do Cape May Cafe. :woohoo:

macman752
04-28-2008, 04:47 PM
$12 plus tax! HTH

Thanks!

sailors_wfe
04-28-2008, 04:55 PM
What time are you thinking and how would you get there? It is way at the back of Fort Wilderness. I was thinking of something a little more accessible like Chef Mickey's or O'Hana or Cape May Cafe. I would actually really like to do Cape May Cafe. :woohoo:

OOO:yay: .. I'm up for Ohana's... that's my fav b-fast on property.,.. they have the BEST eggs (I have to agree w/ Kevin about their dinner.. been twice, disgusting and disturbing at the same time:confused3 :rotfl: )

mandymommy4
04-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Bob Varley passed away yesterday as I'm sure all those planning on attending the live show already know. I doubt there will be a show but I'm sure the team will address that in time.

I cannot imagine what each member of the team is going through and hope they know that we want them to focus on Bob's family's and each other as they deal with the loss of their dear friend. I just re listened to the 10th anniversary show last week and it still amazes me how the Unplugged team is truly family. I have a sense that this is going to take a while for the team to find their bearings and very difficult for them to sit down at the round table for the first time with out Bob. Take all the time you need, we love you all and will be waiting.

I have to say that I am a bit envious of people like wildeoscar and safteymom that got to meet Bob. I was at AK for the 10th anniversary and was not "trying" to find Kevin and John but hoping to bump into them (I had on my Unplugged shirt). However, if I had know Bob had joined them I would have secured a spot at the exit of the theater after the Joe Rohde talk to meet him and say hello. I was looking forward to meeting the whole team this Sunday, but especially excited to meet BAWB. He had such a kind nature to him that oozed through the mic, I was so touched by him giving a young fan one of his Christopher Robin pins.

I will never get to thank Bob for keeping me laughing. I found the podcast last October during a difficult battle with depression and found that it made me laugh and put a smile on my face, something that was hard to do. I soon began to look forward to the new shows and realized that the Podcast was giving me something to look forward to and helping me on my road to recovery. Thanks Podcast team for all you do, I think pages and pages of post is testament to how much Bob was loved and a reminder that someone need not meet a person to touch their life.

Mandy

NWOhioAngela
04-29-2008, 11:49 AM
Depending on what the crew wants to do,, maybe you all can still get together and have a little memorial service, with or without Pete and the gang. Not what you were all looking for, but it might be nice to all join together.

cdfl30
04-29-2008, 12:02 PM
I found the podcast last October during a difficult battle with depression and found that it made me laugh and put a smile on my face, something that was hard to do. I soon began to look forward to the new shows and realized that the Podcast was giving me something to look forward to and helping me on my road to recovery. Thanks Podcast team for all you do, I think pages and pages of post is testament to how much Bob was loved and a reminder that someone need not meet a person to touch their life. Mandy

I couldn't relate with you more. I too deal with depression and the last two years have been the worst of my life. I found the podcast a few months ago and for the first time in a long time I found myself "genuinely" laughing because of something Bob did or said. For anyone who has been through depression, you will understand how significant this can be. He will be missed ... :sad1:

kab407
04-29-2008, 12:16 PM
Mandy, thank you for posting. I was planning on being at Sunday's Podcast. Even if it did go on, I don't think I could hold it together. I've had the pleasure of meeting Bob and some email correspondence. He and the rest of the Crew got me through some tough times last year. I knew that no matter where I was in the world, friendly voices were a mouse click away.

I leave for WDW tomorrow night. I am heading down with a heavy heart. My trips always included being on the lookout for Kaht Kam. No more. I know one thing that I will be doing, have a Dole Whip in Bob's honor.

mandymommy4
04-29-2008, 12:24 PM
Mandy, thank you for posting. I was planning on being at Sunday's Podcast. Even if it did go on, I don't think I could hold it together. I've had the pleasure of meeting Bob and some email correspondence. He and the rest of the Crew got me through some tough times last year. I knew that no matter where I was in the world, friendly voices were a mouse click away.

I leave for WDW tomorrow night. I am heading down with a heavy heart. My trips always included being on the lookout for Kaht Kam. No more. I know one thing that I will be doing, have a Dole Whip in Bob's honor.

I know several people still be in the area, I think we should plan a Dole whip meet in honor of Bob! There is a Dole whip place in POLY for those who don't have tickets for the parks.

calypso*a*go-go
04-29-2008, 12:30 PM
I think that's a wonderful idea...I can't be with you in person, but I'll be with you in spirit -- so have a Dole Whip for me too while you lift your empty cups to the sky in honor of Bawb. :grouphug:

wildeoscar
04-29-2008, 01:09 PM
yeah, pending hearing what the crew wants to do... I am going to assume that Sunday is postponed at the least.

DisneyKevin
04-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Please see John's post regarding Sunday May 4th here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1809145

If you were planning on attending...please still consider joining us.

Kevin

mandymommy4
04-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks Kevin, I still plan on attending. I know it won't be the same but I look forward to meeting the team.

Thank you for allowing us to join you and the team during a difficult time, we look forward to hearing more great Bob stories.

Mandy

crazydisneyman
04-29-2008, 01:49 PM
I will be there and I think that I might be able to go to the memorial service.

I hope to see you there.

sconnell
04-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Now I'm even more bummed that I'm going to be there the next weekend...
My take action brain kicked in earlier today and I was thinking about the people planning to attend who have left home already, are planning to attend, and have no net access and won't know... :(

wildeoscar
04-30-2008, 10:47 PM
I have to admit I am torn. I could not go, as my plans are easily changed. but I was already planning on going, it was just to the show pretty much, no plans to hit the parks, but do some other silly stuff. but it really changes the entire color of the trip. any thoughts?

disneycruise05
04-30-2008, 11:01 PM
I have to admit I am torn. I could not go, as my plans are easily changed. but I was already planning on going, it was just to the show pretty much, no plans to hit the parks, but do some other silly stuff. but it really changes the entire color of the trip. any thoughts?

You met Bawb by driving cross country. What's a better way to remember him by? If you can make it to the memorial, then I would say do it.

I'll unfortunately miss the service by 3 days. I get in the 7th and I'll be at MK on the 8th. And I'm still planning on getting a dole whip in Bawb's honor if anyone wants to join me.

UrsulasShadow
04-30-2008, 11:04 PM

I think they'd appreciate your coming, Rex. Bob had a lot of fun that night at Universal, trying to get everything to come together for you, and I think the rest of the team would love to relive that memory. It's one of my favorites.

sconnell
04-30-2008, 11:16 PM
You met Bawb by driving cross country. What's a better way to remember him by? If you can make it to the memorial, then I would say do it.

I'll unfortunately miss the service by 3 days. I get in the 7th and I'll be at MK on the 8th. And I'm still planning on getting a dole whip in Bawb's honor if anyone wants to join me.

Help me with this one...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=24841255&posted=1#post24841255

mandymommy4
04-30-2008, 11:18 PM

Well.... You will still get to meet the rest of the team and honor Bob. That's what I am looking forward to doing. I have an even greater need to tell them how much of a bright spot they are with days full of diapers, sippy cups, timeouts, and toy squabbles, they keep me sane! I know it is a long drive and all but I think it would be awesome if you could tell Dianer how Bob encouraged you to not give up while you were "Pete hunting" and offered to help you get a room.

You have to make the decision yourself, but remember you don't want to live a life full of regrets! Plus there are others that would love to meet you :)

Have a good night and I hope you can make it!

bcvdreamer
05-01-2008, 08:51 AM
I agree with Mandymommy4. If you go you won't regret going, but if you don't go you may 2nd guess your decision later. Just think of the comfort you'd bring to Bob' family and the podsquad crew. Good luck with your decision, it's not an easy one.

I wish I could go to honor Bob, but I can't. I will be praying for everyone.

calypso*a*go-go
05-01-2008, 09:32 AM
WO ~ If you can work it out -- go!!! That way there will be no regrets. :goodvibes

DebšošS
05-01-2008, 09:42 AM

I hope you do go.My flight arrives late Sat. night so I'll miss the service but will attend Sunday. I'm not doing the parks either. Well, now I might but this trip was just to meet and thank the podcast crew who have done so much hang out with friends then turn around and fly home Thurs.

WebmasterJohn
05-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Please come if you are able.

I think Bob was looking forward to the Live Podcast more than any of us, mostly because he wanted to meet as many listeners as possible. He would want nothing more than to have as many people show up on Sunday as possible.

John

crazydisneyman
05-01-2008, 11:13 AM
John,

Should we wear our Dis Shirts on Saturday or just Sunday or both? I know its a memorial service, so I didn't want to show up and stand out iwht a DIS Unplugged shirt if everyone else is dressed up.

Thanks,

Chris

safetymom
05-01-2008, 01:08 PM
wildeoscar, come on down. I think Bob would love knowing that lots of folks came in his honor.

mandymommy4
05-01-2008, 01:15 PM
So..... What's it gonna be WO? Have you decided? If you do make the trip have a safe one!

crazydisneyman
05-02-2008, 04:28 PM
I am waiting for my delayed nwa flight. I may not make it to the memorial but I will be there for the meet. my crazy itinerary is INDIANAPOLIS TO DETROIT TO ATLANTA TO ORLANDO.
I know its crazy but you know my name.

DLBDS
05-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Now I'm even more bummed that I'm going to be there the next weekend...
My take action brain kicked in earlier today and I was thinking about the people planning to attend who have left home already, are planning to attend, and have no net access and won't know... :(

I had this thought too. I hope no one is 'ambushed' with the bad news. That would just be awful.

DLBDS
05-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Wildeoscar..... I agree with the rest. If you CAN go, GO.

WebmasterJohn
05-02-2008, 04:48 PM
John,

Should we wear our Dis Shirts on Saturday or just Sunday or both? I know its a memorial service, so I didn't want to show up and stand out iwht a DIS Unplugged shirt if everyone else is dressed up.

Thanks,

Chris

My plan is to dress in 'appropriate funeral attire' on Saturday, but be more 'casual' on Sunday. Saturday is the actual 'service' and I feel like I want to pay my respects in that way.

There is nothing 'formal' going on on Sunday so I think your DIS Unplugged shirts would be more appropriate then.

John

mommyceratops
05-02-2008, 10:36 PM
My plan is to dress in 'appropriate funeral attire' on Saturday, but be more 'casual' on Sunday. Saturday is the actual 'service' and I feel like I want to pay my respects in that way.

There is nothing 'formal' going on on Sunday so I think your DIS Unplugged shirts would be more appropriate then.

John

"appropriate funeral attire"

Guess that puts the group of PodSquaders wearing DisUnplugged shirts and speedos out?
Don't worry they promised to wear socks pulled up to their knees so their lime green crocs don't get to sweaty!

:lovestruc

DebšošS
05-03-2008, 07:06 AM
Leaving for the airport in a few hours. I'll be try to check in here later. As for attire on Sunday, I'm wearing DIS green in honor of Bob.

calypso*a*go-go
05-03-2008, 10:01 AM
Leaving for the airport in a few hours. I'll be try to check in here later. As for attire on Sunday, I'm wearing DIS green in honor of Bob.

You go, girl !!! I'll be wearing my DIS Unplugged t-shirt today...it's my way of being there with you guys.

WebmasterAlex
05-03-2008, 10:06 AM

John

I'm doing the same, I am wearing a suit today and more casual tomorrow.

wildeoscar
05-03-2008, 05:10 PM
anyone for breakfast in the morning? I am still planing on trails end @ ft wilderness about 9am

kab407
05-03-2008, 05:19 PM
anyone for breakfast in the morning? I am still planing on trails end @ ft wilderness about 9am

I am glad you are here.

mommyceratops
05-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I am glad you are here.

Just getting ready to email and see if you got their safe.....wish I could join you.

DLBDS
05-03-2008, 05:27 PM

Glad to see you decided to go, wildeoscar. Safe trip back home.