PDA

View Full Version : How Many People Do this?

MissVMK678:0)
04-19-2008, 08:15 AM
Using ANY program that modifies, plays or logs into VMK for you is NOT ALLOWED. Using these programs affect our systems (and other players) and will get you banned.
How Many Of you use VMK pal?

seaturtledude
04-19-2008, 08:18 AM
I believe VMK is talking about programs that when you have them open, they log onto your account and "play" by themselves. I don't believe they are talking about VMK Pal.

CutieEm
04-19-2008, 08:18 AM
I agree. But I do too use VMK Pal

04-19-2008, 08:19 AM
Hopefully they are not
But all the bans Lately make me think they might be?
:confused3

CutieEm
04-19-2008, 08:20 AM
I seriously doubt it, since VMK Hosts have even told us it was ok to use Pal

04-19-2008, 08:23 AM
ah ok
but i left this part out

If you didn't download it from VMK.com, DON'T use it with VMK!

CutieEm
04-19-2008, 08:25 AM
still.. they still told us it was fine

supermonkey
04-19-2008, 08:25 AM
it's ok with vmk bc it doesn't hack the game or anything only takes pictures and other things

04-19-2008, 08:27 AM
Here Is a different part of the speach
Scamming takes many forms, for example creating or opening any type of 'Pay to Play' room. (This is a room where you pay the room owner to play a game and it's up to the room owner to award the prize.) Players charging for ANY type of game or activity is also against VMK Values and will get you banned.
I can see CUTE OR BOOT being banned?
But what is the point! ppl do it anyway(Well Unfair Players)

CutieEm
04-19-2008, 08:28 AM
Cute or Boot doesn't charge anyone..??

PizzaCaptain
04-19-2008, 08:29 AM
VMK said, Pal is ok, but always be careful because it could possiblyh hack your account if you enter in your password

04-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Yes I i said.
Just Strange That Vmk is Banning so many vmk players at this time:confused3

Imagineer_Tech
04-19-2008, 08:32 AM
VMK said, Pal is ok, but always be careful because it could possiblyh hack your account if you enter in your password

VMK Pal is a skin for IE it's just IE but in a custom skin. It won't hack your account..........

04-19-2008, 08:35 AM
I think it is just me
NO MORE COFFEE FOR ME!:surfweb: :headache:

04-19-2008, 08:41 AM
i logged in the normal way for the first time in a LONG WHILE:lmao:

Mintz
04-20-2008, 11:55 AM
I used VMK Pal about a year ago, but then odd things happened with it when I got on so I stopped and haven't used it ever since.

TinkRBel_In_Training
04-20-2008, 12:01 PM
I never have. I don't even know how :confused3 lol

Pirate-Emery
04-20-2008, 12:02 PM
Using ANY program that modifies, plays or logs into VMK for you is NOT ALLOWED. Using these programs affect our systems (and other players) and will get you banned.

That's very accusatory... I'd rather not take part in this poll if the opening post is like that. :scratchin

Disneychick74
04-20-2008, 12:03 PM
I asked Host_Phinny personally if VMK was against values
She said it was OK to use BUT that VMK can't protect the people that use it.

Another words if the people that program PAL were to use your personal info to hack into your accounts don't expect VMK to do anything about it.

I have used PAL for about a year with no problems and honestly because it is "just an overlay" I really don't think VMK can tell if you are using it because it logs in at the same web address as if you select play now from the VMK home page.

taz
04-20-2008, 12:07 PM
I asked fin a while ago if this was OK... she said yea

Adventuredaz
04-20-2008, 05:55 PM
That's very accusatory... I'd rather not take part in this poll if the opening post is like that. :scratchin

I would note she is quoting VMK on the OP statement she did not say that, but it is verbatim. The question she is asking I believe is about vmk pal in relation to the statement. I would still however advise as it is a public poll and VMK being vague as they are about things like that statement and banning you might consider not answering the poll to be safe.

04-21-2008, 01:19 AM
aye this getting lets say old
and i am asking mods to close
thanks 2 all

mikeyandscoobyx2
04-21-2008, 08:16 AM
ah ok
but i left this part out

If you didn't download it from VMK.com, DON'T use it with VMK!

Pretty sure people have already posted this, but just in case, I think your allowed to use any program, as long as it doesn't modify, or change the game in anyway.

VMK Pal is a tool basically.

cteddiesgirl
04-21-2008, 08:51 AM
I have never used an auto program to log into VMK. I don't even know what program would do that.

But, I do use VMK Pal. It does not change VMK in any way. It doesn't automatically log in for you. It does not hack into the system.

It is an IE overlay that allows you to take pictures easily and a few other minor helps. It has been stated by Hosts that Pal is OK to use.

LuckyOrchidEffect
04-21-2008, 03:25 PM
See i've had stages in my VMK fanatacism! :surfweb: I think downloading VMK Pal would have been int he next stage, but I'm not sure what all VMK has said about using it.

Pirate-Emery
04-21-2008, 03:42 PM

I would note she is quoting VMK on the OP statement she did not say that, but it is verbatim. The question she is asking I believe is about vmk pal in relation to the statement. I would still however advise as it is a public poll and VMK being vague as they are about things like that statement and banning you might consider not answering the poll to be safe.

Verbatim, you say?

The part that I quoted wasn't verbatim. Sure, the first part is verbatim, but the overall tone of the second part is accusatory.

Take this quote:

Create or open any type of 'relationship' rooms. (This includes, but is not limited to, rooms that include words like 'meet,' 'pick,' 'get,' 'find,' 'have,' or 'taken' in the title). If you do, you will be banned.

How Many Of you open TAKEN rooms?

See? How about this one:

Ask for or give out ANY personal information to another player. (This includes your password, e-mail address, telephone number, location, or other means of contact or personal information.) If you do, you will be banned.

How Many Of you give out personal information?

Thanks for the test of my patience, Adventuredaz. http://raven.theraider.net/images/smilies/fedora.gif

vmkfan13
04-21-2008, 06:11 PM
EVEN IF VMK makes Pal against the rules, they wont have much evidence of who's using pal unless they change their codes. I don't think Pal adds it self to the browser id?