PDA

View Full Version : New Items New Ned!! Bellhop Outfit!

Bugdozer
04-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Go Shopping
with Shrunken Ned

It's a Topsy Turvy month indeed!
Captain Blackheart has brought back treasure and new items from a Topsy Turvy magic "Twilight" Portal!
http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/shopnews/ShopNews-2008-04-18-PirateHat.jpg
Jolly Roger Pirate Hat
http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/eventinfo/EventInfo-Divider.jpg
Tower of Terror - NEW ITEMS!
Sepaking of Topsy Turvy - these Tower of Terror items will turn your world upside down!
http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/shopnews/ShopNews-2008-04-18-Tower-of-Terror-Luggage-Cart-Sofa.jpg
Tower of Terror Luggage Cart Sofa
http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/shopnews/ShopNews-2008-04-18-Tower-of-Terror-Poster.jpg
Tower of Terror Poster
http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/shopnews/ShopNews-2008-04-18-Tower-of-Terror-Starry-Carpet.jpg
Tower of Terror Starry Carpet
http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/shopnews/ShopNews-2008-04-18-bellhopoutfit.jpg
Tower of Terror Bellhop Outfit

CutieEm
04-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Can't see outfit though :( I love the chair though :)

Cardinal
04-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Yes! I love business suits! :rotfl2:

redshoe
04-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Yeah, I pretty much hate Disney all the more now. I adore all this stuff, and only to have it for another month?

I have many words. I'm just not allowed to say them here.

ILoVePIRATES18
04-18-2008, 08:09 PM
well this hurts I barely have any credits to get these(anyone have any credits to donate? ;) )

I LOVE these items especially the Pirate hat it's so great!:wizard:
Thanks VMK for making our last days good even if it's for a little while :(

Imagineer_Tech
04-18-2008, 08:16 PM
I have been waiting to get that outfit from the day I saw it as a TCG prize.

llama62
04-18-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm sure alot of people will be happy with the rerelease of the starry carpet.

seaturtledude
04-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Nice new items.

OneDisney
04-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Nice! I like the sofa and outfit the best.

fantasymooma
04-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Yay! Those look great! Can't wait.

MPhins13
04-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Awesome items :cool1:

mikeyandscoobyx2
04-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Yeah, I pretty much hate Disney all the more now. I adore all this stuff, and only to have it for another month?

:thumbsup2

I'm soooooo mad right now.

Pirate-Emery
04-18-2008, 09:19 PM

Yeah, this was a pretty low blow to release this stuff now...

Bugdozer
04-18-2008, 09:31 PM
The designers worked very hard on the items and want us to be able to see them even if for a short time. I think this all took them by surprise. Lets enjoy them :)

fantasymooma
04-18-2008, 09:44 PM
The designers worked very hard on the items and want us to be able to see them even if for a short time. I think this all took them by surprise. Lets enjoy them :)

I agree bug.

They are WONDERFUL Items! Enjoy them to the fullest!

cteddiesgirl
04-18-2008, 09:53 PM

Agreed. I don't believe that the staff knew about the closing and are now trying to get this stuff out so we can at least enjoy it for a little while.

Eeyore's Pal
04-18-2008, 09:59 PM
It just makes me so sad. :sad1:
Sad that someone worked so hard to make these wonderful new items that will only be used for a few weeks. :sad2:
And sad that I will only get to use them for a few weeks. :(

FlyingPegasus
04-18-2008, 11:38 PM
well this hurts I barely have any credits to get these(anyone have any credits to donate? ;) )

I should be able to get you one of each item.

Yay for bringing back the starry carpets!

But, why can't they give me my Flying Carpet Magic Pin?????????:confused3

VMK_Mouse
04-18-2008, 11:57 PM

I see fly has offered to get you one of each item. I will also get you one of the posters, 1 of the carts and 10 carpets. :) Please PM me tomorrow and let me know when you are on.

Mintz
04-19-2008, 12:06 AM
:confused3 I don't know whether I should bother or not..
We don't have much time but later on I'll miss earning credits for these items and collecting them.
Well I guess I should go enjoy these items while we still have VMK..hey whaddaya know maybe Disney will spare us some more time..;)

Mintz
04-19-2008, 12:08 AM

Well we are lucky to have these atleast! You're right, even if we don't have forever or however long we thought the game would last, we still have time..

MouseEarsForLife
04-19-2008, 12:21 AM
Those are NICE! But now I need credit since I'm down to like 50.

PirateBell
04-19-2008, 01:18 AM
Well... I am looking forward to anything new they are bring out. Like we say and I totally agree... it will be cool to have the new items even if it for a while...

Awesome..so glad they are bring back the starring carpet..I didn't get hardly any last time!!! :cool1:

jasonpwns
04-19-2008, 06:29 AM
Must get pirate hat!

TinkPinkPoem
04-19-2008, 06:54 AM
Great new items, too bad they will last for only a month.

I am one of those who are happy that the starry carpets are once again on sale! :woohoo: I hadn't bought any last time.

Also, is it me or does the new hat look like the pirate scarf we had last month with a Barbarossa-type hat on top of it?

CaptHook34
04-19-2008, 07:06 AM
Wow, awesome items! Love the hat and bell hop outfit!!!!!:cool1:

PirateBell
04-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Ok...I am wondering where these items are? I found the new Pirate hat in Neds But don't see the others like the new Bellhop outfit? Thanks....

threeboysmom
04-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Magic Shop!

I have so many mixed emotions. Tower of Terror is my all-time FAVORITE ride so these items thrill me to death by bringing a little piece of the magic home with me, but yet on the same hand, they sadden me greatly knowing I will only enjoy them for a few more weeks....

How in the world can any game compare to this?? :( I enjoy having the wonder of the Disney parks right here in my home :(

PirateBell
04-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Magic Shop!

I have so many mixed emotions. Tower of Terror is my all-time FAVORITE ride so these items thrill me to death by bringing a little piece of the magic home with me, but yet on the same hand, they sadden me greatly knowing I will only enjoy them for a few more weeks....

How in the world can any game compare to this?? :( I enjoy having the wonder of the Disney parks right here in my home :(

Thanks Pink....Da...boy what was thinking.I forgot all about Magic Shop!

I know what you mean..I have been waiting for the Bellhop costume to come and now here it is! Its also Red.... but bummed as we won't be able to wear them for very long!
Your so right ....
How in the World can any game compare to this...VMK!!!