PDA

View Full Version : Another Big Quest, Great... >_< (My Rant)

CutieEm
04-18-2008, 07:03 PM
After the last HUGE Blackheart quest, we were all extremely tired, backs aching, sore everywhere. Then they tell us VMK is closing. And now, another quest to make us hate VMK? We have people getting band for no reason, people spending lots of time writing letters to save VMK, and yet they still have to make us more frustrated with Disney!!

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM DISNEY! YOU WANT US TO HATE YA?!?!

Sorry, this is just frustrating me so much! :scared: :sad1:

CelebrationNM
04-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Wow, I'm really missing your point here. What's so frustrating? Why does the fact that VMK is providing another quest bother you this much?

If you don't want to do this Quest, don't click that little Q button. No back aches and no sleep lost...easy as that. For those that enjoy it, they have an opportunity.

Rant all you want, but your logic doesn't make sense to me.

CutieEm
04-18-2008, 07:20 PM
My point is, after tons of people were mad after the last quest, they still make another "Very Rewarding Quest" that people will mule again, and stuff. Then, they are also closing VMK, and it doesn't have much to do with VMK closing, but it is so frustrating after the last quest. Kids who couldn't pass it, and I know during the quest I would keep thinking, and dreaming about winning the prizes ALL night. Sorry if I am confusing you..

MomsGoneGoofy
04-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Well I hope the prize is Fly's flying carpet magic that she has been wishing for so long :thumbsup2

vmkfan13
04-18-2008, 07:34 PM
My point is, after tons of people were mad after the last quest, they still make another "Very Rewarding Quest" that people will mule again, and stuff. Then, they are also closing VMK, and it doesn't have much to do with VMK closing, but it is so frustrating after the last quest. Kids who couldn't pass it, and I know during the quest I would keep thinking, and dreaming about winning the prizes ALL night. Sorry if I am confusing you..

The quest is meant to be challenging, and sometimes it's great to have a challenge. Just don't stress over not winning, I know I wont ever win a quest with fireworks but I'll get over it. :goodvibes

cyre
04-18-2008, 07:36 PM
they could have scrapped it all, and said, eh why bother, it's closing.

Thanks VMK for giving us some fun before it all ends :)

Imagineer_Tech
04-18-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm missing your point they said "No Mini Game Challanges" which were the heart of the fustration last time. There is really little point to your rant ( no offense ) we all do it when mad. But just read the fine print.

GoofyWaterCoaster
04-18-2008, 08:24 PM
This is not a mini game quest...

CutieEm
04-18-2008, 08:26 PM
I wrote this before they wrote the details, sorry, didn't mean to get you all worked up >_<

mikeyandscoobyx2
04-18-2008, 08:35 PM
Make us earn prizes? We should get them free. No charge. Nada. I don't think im going to bother doing this quest. VMK is closing Disney. You decided to close it. Why are you bothering us with releasing this stuff?

CutieEm
04-18-2008, 08:35 PM
At least someone agrees with me...

Bugdozer
04-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Make us earn prizes? We should get them free. No charge. Nada. I don't think im going to bother doing this quest. VMK is closing Disney. You decided to close it. Why are you bothering us with releasing this stuff?

Because the designers worked very hard on the items and want us to be able to see them even if for a short time. I think this all took them by surprise.

Bug

OneDisney
04-18-2008, 09:03 PM

The designers have worked on this game for a while, and just like us don't want it to just go to waste and the last days just be worthless. Go play your Toontown..

BlueSneakerGal
04-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Because the designers worked very hard on the items and want us to be able to see them even if for a short time. I think this all took them by surprise.

Bug

Totally agree. Many thanks to the artists for all their awesome work! The graphics on VMK are wonderful and I always enjoy looking at all the details.

Coasterguy
04-18-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm sure each months events are planned in advance, so April events were already decided. Probably May too. So even though VMK is closing new events, items, whatever are ready to be released. It's also possible that we are getting stuff that was going to be released later this year.

mikeyandscoobyx2
04-18-2008, 09:28 PM
ughhh headaches! LOL

fantasymooma
04-18-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm sure each months events are planned in advance, so April events were already decided. Probably May too. So even though VMK is closing new events, items, whatever are ready to be released. It's also possible that we are getting stuff that was going to be released later this year.

Okay I know this is off topic, but...

WOW! Over 2 Million Credits! You're Rich! LOL! :rotfl: ;)

Congrats to you for that!

TinkPinkPoem
04-19-2008, 07:23 AM
We dis'ers shall once again unite to help each other should there be another 575 task..That's all I have to say.

CaptHook34
04-19-2008, 07:24 AM

I agree, at least there still giving us something...

lillorna11
04-19-2008, 07:50 AM
Wow, i never thought of it this way.
:scared1: I bet they are trying to make us all shut up :l

MissVMK678:0)
04-19-2008, 07:51 AM

yea!

CutieEm
04-19-2008, 08:02 AM
As you all know too, the amount of players has decreased since they have announced that VMK is closing. Even my sister has quit! Maybe if they wanted people to have the items alot that they have worked on, then they should have released them before announcing VMK is closing.

Also, after the last quest, everyone was SOOOO mad at VMK. I remember us all working to the limit trying to get 575 teams, and just to finish the quest, but only few finishing. After that MESS, i think that not as many as the few remaining VMK'ers will be doing this quest.

OneDisney
04-19-2008, 08:09 AM
As you all know too, the amount of players has decreased since they have announced that VMK is closing. Even my sister has quit! Maybe if they wanted people to have the items alot that they have worked on, then they should have released them before announcing VMK is closing.

Also, after the last quest, everyone was SOOOO mad at VMK. I remember us all working to the limit trying to get 575 teams, and just to finish the quest, but only few finishing. After that MESS, i think that not as many as the few remaining VMK'ers will be doing this quest.
Let me get this right, you want them to keep releasing items, but you wish they hadn't announced VMK's closing. Do you want them to announce it 2 days before it closes? I they did that, we wouldn't have anytime to save it. Stop Ranting. They're still making the last few weeks count, you and everybody else needs to stop complaining. Channel all this anger into writting letters or whatever.

MouseEarsForLife
04-19-2008, 08:14 AM
At least it lasts for 11 days. Of course that could mean lag in certain areas in the "Park" too for 11...days. Darn!

CutieEm
04-19-2008, 08:17 AM
No! That's not really the point. The VMK closing is just making it worse, but it doesn't have that much to do with what I am talking about.

The last quest, I seriously cried that night because I couldn't finish the quest. But I was so upset, yet some people got them, AND muled and got more. Since it is saying that it will be the 2nd biggest quest ever, I just don't want to get upset again because I can't finish it. I just really wish they weren't closing VMK :(

OneDisney
04-19-2008, 08:23 AM
No! That's not really the point. The VMK closing is just making it worse, but it doesn't have that much to do with what I am talking about.

The last quest, I seriously cried that night because I couldn't finish the quest. But I was so upset, yet some people got them, AND muled and got more. Since it is saying that it will be the 2nd biggest quest ever, I just don't want to get upset again because I can't finish it. I just really wish they weren't closing VMK :(
Did you read the announcement about it? They said it wouldn't be as hard.

CutieEm
04-19-2008, 08:25 AM
It still may be difficult for some..

WWEDUDE
04-19-2008, 08:37 AM
Consider the fact you haven't even see this quest, you shouldn't be ranting about it. Why don't you actually give them a chance before assuming the type of quest it will be, they already said NO MINI GAMES. So let's give them some credit, eh?

CutieEm
04-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Sorry :sad1:

Barbday62
04-19-2008, 10:22 AM
The two mini games were small point requirements. Try the quest it was rather fun. I had to go back a few times but was fun

CutieEm
04-19-2008, 10:24 AM
Sorry, i have totally counted the chickens before they hatched. This quest has actually been fun! So sorry!

mouseman68
04-19-2008, 10:38 AM
The quests were great!! The only thing that makes me sad is I can only enjoy these items for a short time. I can only hope that vmk is saved and I can enjoy these items for longer!!

Where is my pen need more letters!!

MomsGoneGoofy
04-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Off topic again but your next question would be: Are you taken? LOL

Okay I know this is off topic, but...

WOW! Over 2 Million Credits! You're Rich! LOL! :rotfl: ;)

Congrats to you for that!