PDA

View Full Version : BCV photos-- exterior?

sam08223
03-24-2002, 12:50 PM
Hi -- I was wondering if anyone has fairly recent photos of BCV exterior and the grounds around it. Also wondering about the walk to Epcot (distance, view? etc) We're new DVC members w/ BCV as home resort. Can't wait for our Fall trip. Thanks

spiceycat
03-24-2002, 01:02 PM
here is a map in this link - so I would think 5 minutes maybe 10 if you walk slow.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=170672

PamOKW
03-24-2002, 01:08 PM
I haven't got pictures but I would guess the walk to the Gateway at Epcot would be about 5 minutes. The BCV is on the side closest to Epcot.

I did notice you're from Ocean City...I guess you're probably familiar with the BWV but on the chance that you haven't been in the lobby, you should stop by and see all the reminders of your home neighborhood -- right down to Lucy!

Welcome Home to DVC! I think you've picked a great resort, especially since you don't want to feel like you're "at home" when you're at Disney like you might at BWV. ;)

sam08223
03-24-2002, 01:46 PM
PamOKW -- Thanks for the reply and Welcome. Interested in finding out more about OKW too. Looks like a neat place to stay -- a bit removed from the hussle and bussle -- Is having a car important at OKW?

Only have "zipped" through BWV lobby -- missed Lucy!!!!!