PDA

View Full Version : Umbrella Stroller Connecter Attachments

mom2jcc
04-17-2008, 02:25 PM
i think we are going to go with two umbrella strollers this next trip for our twins. What can you tell me about the connecter attachment? Do they work? We have a Combi Twin Savvy, but they are starting to go through the "No, no stroller" phase so I thought if they each have their own stroller at Disney that will make it exciting for them to be "alone";) For the few occasions one of us is on a ride, etc. we will need an attachment to keep them together.

of2dbeach
04-17-2008, 07:04 PM
I am thinking of toys r us to get something like that. Also invest in a plastic stoller cover while you are there. we bought one and oh man its a life saver ( think of a 3 yr old with a wet butt all day ) i think it was under $20 but well worth it. I am also looking at buying a small battery opperated fan that clips on the stroller . then again i live in fl and man it gets HOT in Disney
hope this helps .. other thing I am thinking is my hubby is a mechanice and he gets huge fat rubber bands that would work, hair scrunchies might work also.. think outside of the box :)